If you’re a fan of online slots and want all of the excitement of playing for real money without risking any of your own cash, you need to try a free spins online casino. It may sound too good to be true, but they’re real! Free spins casinos do exist, and they’re offering you the chance to win real money right now. Keep reading if you want to learn more about these free spins casinos, including the types of free spins bonuses, the truth about free spins casinos, and a list of the best free spins online casinos on the market.
Minimum 1st dep (Exc PayPal) of £10 to get £100% up to £250 on selected match slots & 100 Free Spins (FS) on Blueprint slots at 0.20P. Deposit Bonus Playable on selected Slots. 40x wagering requirement (Dep + Bonus) & MCR x5 for Bonus. FS and FS winnings are playable on Blueprint slots only, FS: 50xWR & Max win £50. 18+. Full T&C apply.
What Are Free Spins Bonuses?
If you’re new to the world of online casinos and haven’t come across free spins bonuses before, they’re a type of casino bonus that allows you to play real money slot games without risking your own money. These bonuses are great for players on a budget, as you don’t have to risk any of your own money to potentially score a huge win, and they’re great for trying out a new game you’re unfamiliar with.
Many online casinos offer some kind of free spins bonus as part of their promotional offers, so if you sign up for a new online casino, look out for their free spins bonus.
Free Spins Casino BonusesMore Bonuses
Join and get Up to £1,000 in bonuses + 100 free spins
Get up to £200 + 100 free spins
Claim up to a £50 bonus plus 50 free spins to use on Book of Dead.
Types of Free Spins Bonuses
There are several different types of free spins bonus a casino can offer. However, no matter the difference between the offers, they allow you to play real money online slots without risking any money. Let’s take a closer look at each of the bonuses you can expect to find.
- No Deposit Free Spins - This is the holy grail of free spins bonus, as not only does it not require you to risk any of your funds, you’re not required to make a deposit at all! Some online casinos give these bonuses just for creating or verifying your account, allowing you to potentially win real money without making a deposit. If you want a chance to win some no deposit free spins of your own, we’d recommend checking out LeoVegas, as they’re currently offering 50 free spins to several lucky winners.
- Free Spins Deposit Bonus - This is the most common free spins bonus you’ll find at an online casino. These bonuses will reward you with a certain number of free spins for depositing to an online casino. You’re not obligated to wager your own money, as after making your qualifying deposit, you’ll be awarded the free spins. For the best free spins deposit bonus, we’d recommend Plaza Royal Casino, as they offer 100 free spins after making a £10 deposit.
- Bonus Money - These bonuses aren’t a free spins bonus per se, but they do allow you to play real money spins for free. When you claim these bonuses, the casino will give you a certain amount of bonus funds to play with, which you can use anywhere on their site. The most common way to get bonus funds is to claim a matched deposit bonus, where the casino will match a certain percentage of your deposit up to a certain amount. We recommend Monster Casino if you want to claim this type of bonus, as they offer an up to £100 welcome bonus.
- In-Game Free Spins - Some online slots offer free spins as an in-game feature, often for matching a certain number of Scatter symbols. Many of the best online slots offer this feature, so you can earn free spins in the regular course of play. There are many great sites to choose from if you want to play online slots with a free spins feature, but we’d recommend choosing Play Frank casino, as they have over 1500 online slots to pick from.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
One important thing to be aware of before you claim your bonus is the terms and conditions. Each bonus will have its own set of terms and conditions that you must comply with to make the most of your free spins. Don’t worry; most of these terms are easy to deal with, so there’s no need to panic when claiming your bonus. However, being aware of these terms and conditions puts you in a matter to maximise your free spins. Let’s take a look at the most common conditions you’ll see.
⇒ Expiration Date
Almost every bonus you’ll come across will have an expiration date attached. All this means is that you must use your bonus funds within this time; otherwise, you’ll lose them. This expiration date can range from 7 days to 90 days from when you claim it, giving most players plenty of time to use it. However, if you weren’t planning to use your bonus immediately, make sure you leave enough time to use it before it expires.
⇒ Wagering Requirements
Another common condition you’ll see attached to bonuses is wagering requirements. These wagering requirements dictate how much you need to play through your bonus funds before they become eligible for withdrawal. For example, if you have a wagering requirement of 35x, any money you win from your free spins bonus must be played through 35x its value before it can be withdrawn. Therefore, if you win £10, you must wager £350 before it can be withdrawn. The lower the wagering requirements, the better, as the more likely you’ll be able to withdraw your bonus funds.
⇒ Game Restrictions
Not every free spins bonus will allow you to play whatever game you like. Most of these bonuses will restrict you to a limited number of games or sometimes just one game. This is important to know, as if you assume that the bonus will work on every game, you may accidentally end up using your own funds without realising it. That’s why you should always read the Ts&Cs to ensure you know if any game restrictions are applied to your bonus.
If you’re lucky enough to have found a no deposit free spins bonus and completed the wagering requirements, you may want to cash out your winnings. However, most casinos require you to deposit before you can make a withdrawal. So, if you want to withdraw your funds, make sure you make a deposit before you try to withdraw, and ensure that your account is fully verified.
Free Spins Truths and Myths
As free spins are a very popular type of casino bonus, there are often a lot of rumours about who can get them and how they can be used. To ensure that you have all the knowledge you need before claiming one of these casino bonuses for yourself, we’ve decided to debunk the most popular truths and myths surrounding free spins bonuses.
❌ MYTH - Only New Players Can Get Free Spins
This is just not true; while only a new player can claim a free spins welcome bonus, there are many free spin bonuses offered to existing players. These can come in the form of reload bonuses that either reward the player with free spins or bonus funds that they can use to play online slots.
✔️ TRUTH - You Must Play Your Bonus Before Withdrawing
Casinos wouldn’t be so quick to offer free money if you could immediately withdraw it from their site and put it in your bank account! That’s why they put wagering requirements on any bonus funds they give out. You must play through these wagering requirements before you can withdraw any of your bonus funds.
❌ MYTH - You Can Use Free Spins on any Online Slot
While this may be the case for some free spins bonuses, for the vast majority of them, it’s just not true. Many free spins bonuses require you to play one of the preselected games chosen by the online casino. If you try to use your free spins on any other slot, they won’t work, and you may end up using your own funds.
❌ MYTH - Casinos Rig Free Spins to Get You to Play With Your Own Money
This is another myth that is completely untrue - casinos won’t increase your winnings in free spins to get you to deposit and bet with your own money. Casinos have no problem making money with fair games, so they don’t need to rig the games to encourage you to bet more. If you think you’ve seen this in the past, it’s likely that you’ve just experienced positive variance during your bonus and negative variance when you played with your own money.
Top Free Spins Games
Once you’ve claimed your free spins bonus, you need to find some fun and exciting games to use them on. Luckily, many of the top online casino sites use the most popular online slots when giving out their free spins bonuses, meaning that you have a chance to play some of the best online slots without having to risk any of your own money. Let’s take a look at some of the highlights.
- Book of Dead - This is one of the most popular online slots on the market, and it’s one you’ll often find being offered as part of a free spins bonus. The game was developed by Swedish game developer Play ‘n Go and has a 94.25% RTP rate with a high level of variance. There are lots of exciting features to find, such as free spins, Wild symbols, and Scatter symbols. Great online casinos, such as Casushi and Kwiff, offer free spins on the Book of Dead slot as part of their welcome bonus.
- Starburst - Another extremely popular online slot is Starburst. This game is brought to you by NetEnt, one of the industry leaders in online slots. The game has a 96.09% RTP rate with a low level of volatility. There’s a 5000x jackpot to be won and interesting features to enjoy, such as expanding symbols, respins, and Wild Rush. Sites like Magic Red and SpinzWinBet both offer Starburst as part of their free spins bonuses.
- Big Bass Splash - If you like your online slots water-themed, you’ll love Big Bass Splash. This game was developed by the UK’s own Reel Kingdom, and it has lots of fun features to enjoy, such as free spins, multipliers, and Scatter symbols. The game offers a 95.67% RTP rate, a high level of variance, and a 5000x max win. LeoVegas is currently offering a 25 free spin bonus to any players who deposit £30 and wager 3x on eligible slot games.
How To Get Started With Free Spins
If you think that free spins bonuses are right for you, you’ll need to find somewhere to play! Luckily, we have a list of some of the best online casinos that are currently offering free spins bonuses, but how do you know which one is right for you? After all, we all look for different things when choosing our online casino, whether it’s the range of games, the bonus offer, or the available payment methods.
That’s why we have a team of experts who carefully review each site, looking for the factors that are most important to the average casino player. Our experts have thoroughly reviewed each site on our list, and you can see what they think in our in-depth site reviews. The team works from a list of important criteria, evaluating the site on each one. Here are just some of the things we check when we review an online casino.
- Licensing - Every free spins online casino we recommend is fully licensed and regulated by a recognised gambling authority in their jurisdiction. This ensures that you’re playing at a safe and legitimate online casino.
- Security - As well as ensuring each site has the appropriate licensing, we also ensure adequate security measures are in place to keep your funds and your data safe.
- Game Variety - We want our readers to have plenty of fun when playing at an online casino, so we look for the sites that offer the biggest number of games. The more choice you have, the better!
- Free Spins Bonuses - Of course, for any site to make our list, they must be offering a free spins bonus. Our experts look for the best bonuses around, even finding free spins no deposit UK bonuses that allow you to play for real money without depositing.
- Payment Options - One of the most important aspects of an online casino site is the banking options. The more choice you have, the better your casino experience will be, so we check for the number of payment options as well as withdrawal times and any fees that the site takes.
- Customer Support - You want to know that if anything happens while playing on your favourite site, someone will be there to help you. That’s why we look at the availability and helpfulness of the customer support team for every site we recommend.
How to Claim Your Free Spins Bonus
Now that you’re ready to choose a site and claim your free spins bonus, you need to know how to do it. Claiming a free spins bonus is easy, and just to make the experience even easier, we’ve created a handy guide to help you through the process.
- Choose your online casino site.
- Click the “Create Account” or “Register” button.
- Enter your personal details, such as your address, phone number, email address, and date of birth.
- Enter any bonus codes that you’ve been given to claim your free spins.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
If you’ve registered to free spins no deposit casino, that should be enough to claim your free spins. This means that your spins will be ready and waiting in your account. However, if you don’t find your free spins, you either need to verify your account or you need to contact the customer support team to release the bonus.
If you’ve signed up for an online casino with a free spins deposit bonus, you’ll need to make your first deposit to claim the bonus. Here’s how you do it.
- Go to the “Bank” or “Cashier” section of your online casino.
- Click the “Deposit” option.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Enter the amount you’d like to deposit (making sure that it meets the minimum deposit amount).
- Enter any bonus codes you’ve been given if prompted.
- Enter your payment details.
- Confirm that your details and the amount you’d like to deposit are correct.
- Click “Deposit.”
As soon as you’ve clicked “Deposit,” your funds and your free spins will be in your account, ready to use. All that’s left for you to do is find the game you want to play and start having fun!
Many of the best free spins casinos offer a range of payment methods to choose from when depositing to their site. However, not all payment methods are equally as good when it comes to claiming free spins bonuses, so let’s take a look at the most popular casino payment methods to see how good they are.
- Debit Cards - Debit cards like Visa and Mastercard are one of the most popular casino banking options, thanks to their high security and their convenience. This payment method is almost always fine to use when claiming a free spins bonus. They offer instant deposit times, but the withdrawal times can take up to 2-3 business days.
- E-Wallets - E-wallets such as PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller are extremely popular amongst casino players thanks to their lack of fees and lightning-fast withdrawal times. However, some online casinos won’t let you claim a free spins bonus when depositing with an e-wallet, so always read the terms and conditions before depositing.
- Trustly - Trustly is a great way to make instant bank transfers to and from your online casino account. This payment method offers you the security of a bank transfer without the extended waiting periods when making a withdrawal. This payment method is also commonly allowed when claiming a free spins bonus, making it an ideal option.
Free Spins Tips and Strategies
If you want to make the most of your free spins, you’re going to have to use some sort of strategy. If you just go in all guns blazing, your free spins will be gone before you know it. To help you out, we’ve listed some helpful tips that will make sure you maximise your free spins bonus.
- Know Your Gameplan - Before using your free spins, decide how you want to use them. Do you want to try and maximise the amount you win, or do you want to make them last as long as possible? If you want to go for a big win, you’ll want to pick a high variance slot with big potential payouts, but if you want them to last a long time, pick a low volatility slot.
- Choose Your Slot Carefully - If you have a choice of slots, it’s always best to pick the ones with the most features. The more features a game has, the more ways you have to win, thus increasing your chances of seeing a return from your bonus.
- Set a Stop Limit - It’s far too easy to start playing with your own money once the free spins have run out, so to stop yourself doing that, give yourself a stop loss limit. Once you reach that limit, stop playing and take a break. This not only allows your free spins to last longer but prevents you from playing with your own money once you run out.
Download vs No Download Free Spins
Since the creation of online casinos back in the 90s, there’s been a debate about whether download or no download casinos are better. Some players prefer to play on software they’ve downloaded, whereas some prefer the convenience of playing from their browser. If you’re still on the fence, we’ve created a pros and cons list for both options to ensure you have all the information you need to make the right decision.
Download Free Spins Casino
Download casinos offer higher quality games.
They take up space on your computer.
There is a wider range of games on offer.
Risk of downloading a computer virus.
They offer a much more luxurious casino experience.
No Download Free Spins Casino
You can play from any device.
The quality of the games is lower.
They don’t take up space on your computer.
There aren’t as many games available.
Much lower risk of computer viruses.
Other Free Bonuses
As well as free spins, many casinos offer other free bonuses to players in an attempt to get their business. The more free bonuses the offer, the better it is for you, as it gives you more opportunities to get something for nothing! If you’re interested in some of the other ways you can get free bonuses from online casino sites, take a look at the list below.
- Referral Bonus - Some online casinos will give you bonuses if you’re able to successfully refer another player to the site. This could be in the form of free spins, bonus funds, or even cash!
- Casino Achievements - The best online casino sites will have achievements that reward players for completing certain requirements. You can earn things like bonus money or free spins by completing these achievements, such as verifying your account or playing a certain number of casino games.
- VIP Program - Many online casinos are starting to implement VIP programs that reward their most loyal players. This means you can get rewards just for playing on the site, such as free bets, free spins, or bonus money.
- Cashback Bonuses - Another offer you can find is a cashback bonus. This type of bonus will give you cashback on any losses you have from your initial deposit, allowing you to make your deposit last longer. The best thing about this bonus is that it’s paid in cash, meaning you can instantly withdraw it with no wagering requirements.
Free Spins FAQ
What sites give free spins?
Many online casino sites offer free spins to new and existing players. Check out our site if you want a list of the best free spins casinos on the market.
Can you win with free spins?
Absolutely, just because they’re free, it doesn’t mean you can’t win! These free spins give you a chance to win real money without having to risk anything yourself, and if you’re lucky enough, you may walk away a winner.
What are free spins no deposit?
A free spins no deposit bonus is a type of bonus that allows you to play online slots for real money without making a deposit. This means you get to play on a site and potentially win without ever paying them a penny.
Are casino free spins worth it?
Free spins are a great way to help your bankroll last longer. They offer you a way to play for real money without risking any of your own cash, so they’re definitely worth it if your online casino is offering them.
What slot games can I play for free?
Many of the best online slots are available to play with your free spins bonus. However, always read the terms and conditions before accepting your bonus, as it may limit you to a select number of slot games.
Which casino has the best free play?
Several online casinos have fantastic free play opportunities. If you want a comprehensive list of the best sites to pick, check out our website, as our experts have reviewed and evaluated each of them.
Can I play free spins on my mobile?
Absolutely, many online casinos give you the ability to play anywhere from your mobile device, and free spins are no different. Just log onto your casino, choose the game you want to play, and start playing with your bonus.
Do free spins have wagering requirements?
Yes, almost all free spins bonuses you’ll come across will have some sort of wagering requirement. You must complete these wagering requirements before your bonus funds become eligible for withdrawal.
Free spins casinos are a great way for online slots players to enjoy the excitement of playing for real money without risking any money themselves. These bonuses allow you to play some of the most popular slot games for free while still enjoying the rewards if you’re lucky enough to win. They’re also perfect for players on a budget, as they allow a small deposit to last even longer. If you’re a fan of online slots, you should definitely check out the free spins bonuses on offer at our recommended casino sites.
- Betting sites
- Free Spins Casino UK