At MansionBet, we believe that online gambling should be a fun and exciting form of entertainment. This page covers the various measures that we have in place to ensure that we are doing our best by you.
THE 10 RULES OF RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING
Keep the following in mind to ensure your gambling is kept fun:
- If you choose to gamble – do it for entertainment purposes only
- Treat the money you lose as the cost of your entertainment – and any winnings as a bonus
- Set a time limit and stick to it – stop playing at that time, whether or not you are winning
- Set a budget and stick to it – decide what you can afford to lose and how much you want to spend
- Expect to lose – the odds are against you and loss is part of the game
- Be aware of the signs of problem gambling – education is the best prevention
- Make it a rule not to gamble on credit – never borrow money to play
- Create balance in your life – gambling should never interfere with or substitute for friends, family, work or other activities
- Never chase lost money – the chances are that the more you try to recoup your losses, the larger your losses will be
- Make sure you are playing for fun – not out of necessity, habit, or to cope with emotional or physical issues
HELP AND SUPPORT
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is gambling interfering with your work or other responsibilities?
- Are you gambling more than you can afford to lose?
- Have you borrowed money or sold anything to gamble?
- Are you trying to make up for previous gambling losses?
- Have you needed to gamble with larger amounts of money to get the same level of excitement?
- Are you recovering from an addictive disorder?
- Do you gamble under the influence of alcohol or other substances?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble or boredom?
- Has gambling caused you any health problems, including stress or anxiety?
- Has your gambling caused any financial problems for you or your family?
- If you have answered yes to any of these questions, it may indicate that you may have an issue with compulsive gambling.
Should this be the case, we recommend that you are honest with yourself and seek the relevant support to address any issues.
For help and advice, get in touch with one of the following organisations:
Alternatively, GamCare offer an easy to use self-assessment test, which you can take here.
PROTECTING UNDERAGE USERS
It is not permitted for under 18s to create an account or play on any of our brands.
We ask that you take reasonable steps to prevent any minors from accessing and playing on our sites:
- Do not leave under 18s unattended near your computer or mobile when signed into your gaming account.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity
- Do not share credit card or bank account details with under 18s
- Do not use the 'Save Password' option when logging into your account
- Create separate profiles for everyone who uses your computer
- Use child-protection software, such as Cyberpatrol, Net Nanny or CYBERsitter to block gambling sites from minors
Anyone under 18 found playing will have their winnings removed and their account closed and the deposit will be returned to the payment method.
- Betting sites
- Responsible Gaming