Although they’ve been operating since 2015, Kwiff are still a relatively unfamiliar name to the majority of UK punters. Having initially started life as a sports betting app, they opted to expand their offering by launching an accompanying desktop site. Although this is the opposite way round to the majority of new betting sites, it has allowed Kwiff to build a loyal and dedicated following in the UK. As well as offering punters the chance to supercharge their bets, Kwiff also provides several ongoing promotions across a variety of sports. Our Kwiff review will take a look at both the mobile app and the desktop site as well as detailing how to take advantage of their generous £20 welcome bonus when you sign up for an account.
Kwiff Betting Review 2022
Kwiff Sport Types
- Horse Racing
- Supercharged Betting Odds
- Cash Out
- Variety of Promotions for New and Existing Players
- Kwiff Club
- Betting Variety3.5
- Banking Options3.5
- Mobile Experience3.6
- Betting Experience3.5
- Customer Support3.5
Kwiff Bet Profile
|Website: kwiff.com/sports||Company: Kwiff Limited|
|Year founded: 2015|
License & regulation: UK Gambling Commission / Malta Gaming Authority
|Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org||Sponsorship Deals: N/A|
|Address/Headquarters: The Watercourse, Level 2, Mdina Road, Zone 2, Central Business District, Birkikara, CBD2010, Malta||Contact information/Support: Live Chat, Email, Social Media|
|Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, ecoPayz||Features: Cash Out, Supercharge Boosts, In-Play Betting|
|Apps Devices: iOS and Android||Casino Providers: Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, NetEnt, Play’ N Go|
Kwiff Strengths and Weaknesses
Every UK punter will have different requirements when it comes to online sportsbooks and betting apps, and there is no such thing as the perfect betting platform. However, bookmakers aim to please as many of their players as possible and hope that it keeps them coming back time and time again. Here, we take a closer look at the various pros and cons of Kwiff.
✔️ Kwiff Strengths
- Wide Variety of Bonuses and Promotions – Kwiff is a generous online bookmaker and offers several bonuses and promotions on a semi-regular basis. When you sign up for an account, you can bet £10 and qualify for a £20 surprise bet. This can be found in the cash out section of your betting slip and could potentially be used across a variety of sports and betting markets. As well as allowing punters to supercharge (boost) their odds, Kwiff also offers a refer-a-friend scheme, acca shield, 2nd place refund, first past the post and supercharged multiples.
- Supercharged Odds – Kwiff sports betting site and app offer UK punters the chance to significantly their odds. All cash outs on the app will be supercharged, which is a great way of boosting your returns. It is possible to supercharge any bet and although Kwiff original odds aren’t anything special, this exciting feature ensures that you aren’t left feeling like you’ve missed out on the value.
- Fantastic Usability and Navigation – Having starting life as a mobile-only sportsbook, Kwiff mobile is understandably smart and slick. Their desktop site isn’t bad either and here at MansionBet UK, we found that everything was laid out in a logical fashion. We know the importance of making the betting experience as simple as possible and by having a straightforward, yet aesthetically pleasing interface, Kwiff have delivered a polished product for UK punters.
❌ Kwiff Weaknesses
- No Live Streaming – Although Kwiff sports betting offering is decent enough, and they have various live betting markets available on a daily basis, they do not currently offer live streaming capabilities. This would be handy addition and would enable punters to watch coverage of various leagues and competitions. If you’re betting on horse racing for example, it’s always beneficial to be able to watch the race and follow the progress of your runner. Sadly, this isn’t currently possible with Kwiff.
- No eSports Betting Markets – Although there are one or two notable omissions from Kwiff list of sports, eSports is arguably the biggest exclusion. eSports is a growing trend and hugely popular with younger bettors, however, Kwiff have yet to add this to their site.
- Limited sports betting markets – Although Kwiff covers popular sports such as football, tennis, horse racing and cricket, the list of sports betting markets could potentially be expanded. At the time of writing (May 2022), there are just 16 different sports listed on their desktop site and with many of their rivals offering 25+, this is an area in which they could improve. Cycling, greyhound racing and snooker are three of the sports which are not currently featured.
Kwiff is an exciting online bookmaker and the positives far outweigh the negatives. With supercharged odds, a wide variety of promotions and fantastic usability, there is plenty to enjoy, however, with one or two small additions, there is the potential to significantly improve their offering and become one of the best new betting sites in the UK.
Kwiff UK Review
Kwiff launched its UK site in 2015 with very little fanfare, however, it has slowly built a reliable base of punters and with its unique features and promotions, it has certainly been able carve out a niche.
Upon starting my Kwiff review, I was excited to begin betting with this unique online sportsbook. Their desktop site is extremely simple to navigate and the app is slick and quick. Having started life as a mobile-only betting site, it’s unsurprising that their iOS and Android app is excellent and rarely suffers from technical problems. I found it straightforward to download and install and get started. I enjoyed the fact that I could simply swipe left and right to view my latest cash out value.
The main desktop site is aesthetically-pleasing and I found it easy to move between markets.
As a football, tennis and horse racing fan, I found that Kwiff catered for my needs, however, there are some notable omissions when it comes to sports betting markets. With just 16 sports currently listed on the site, this is something which could be increased. I noted that there were no eSports, cycling and greyhound racing markets available.
In terms of promotions, Kwiff is one of the most generous betting sites in the UK. Although, I found the prospect of a £20 surprise bet rather curious, I enjoyed being able to opt-in to the Kwiff Club. I was also able to take advantage of their refer-a-friend scheme and earned a £10 surprise bet as a result. There is a decent range of ongoing promotions for existing customer and I was able to benefit from Acca Shield and 2nd Place Refund.
In terms of the surprise bet, it is an interesting idea and although it is unlikely to please every single punter, I found it rather enjoyable. My surprise bet(s) appeared in my betting slip (I received a notification informing me of its presence) and although I wasn’t particularly interested in the match in question, I was pleased to find that it was a winner!
Although the odds aren’t particularly brilliant, the option to supercharge your bets does bring them in line with the majority of its rivals. This can be applied on both the desktop site and mobile app.
Here at MansionBet, we know the importance of communication, and thankfully, Kwiff bet offers a variety of ways to get in touch. They have 24/7 customer support and having been asked for some documentation following my withdrawal request, I contacted them using their live chat service. I was connected immediately and found that the operatives were friendly and efficient. My query was resolved within 20 minutes, which is significantly quicker than I was expecting.
When it came to making a deposit or withdrawal, Kwiff bet made it fairly straightforward to fulfil my request. Deposits are processed instantly and although I was required to provide documentation ahead of my withdrawal, this was completed quickly and I received my winnings within 48 hours.
Kwiff has established itself as a superb online sportsbook and although they could benefit from improving their range of sports betting markets and adding features such as live streaming, they have a number of unique features which enable it to stand out from the crowd.
Is Kwiff legal in the UK?
Kwiff is fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (44448) and they carry out regular checks to ensure that they are fulfilling their promises and treating customers fairly. This is reassuring for UK punters who are thinking of signing up for an account with Kwiff.
Kwiff Bet Welcome Package 🎁
The majority of online bookmakers offer a generous welcome package which rewards players upon signing up for an account. Welcome offers can take a variety of forms and these can be claimed by all new players.
Kwiff Welcome Bonus
How to claim Kwiff Welcome Bonus
- Click the brown ‘join’ button on the top right hand side of the home page.
- Submit your personal details and select a username and password. You may also change your currency and add a payment method at this stage.
- Await a confirmation email. Once this has been received, click on the verification link to finalise your registration.
- Deposit at least £10
- Place a bet at minimum odds of 1.50 on any sports market. Each-way bets do not qualify.
- Once this bet has been settled, you’ll receive your £20 surprise bet. This can be found in your betting slip and is available for cash out.
Kwiff Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
There are always a number of terms and conditions to adhere to, and Kwiff is no exception. Interestingly, there is no expiry on the welcome bonus, however, there are a range of Ts and Cs which must be followed in order to fully benefit from this generous welcome offer:
Qualifying bets must be at odds of 1.50 or greater (excluding each-way bets). £10 minimum qualifying bet. Cashed out bets are exempt. One per customer. Winning will be credited to your account within 48 hours.
Kwiff Best Sports Features
When it comes to deciding which online bookmaker to sign up for, features tend to make a significant difference. These tend to vary between sportsbooks, however, there are some features which undoubtedly improve the overall betting experience. We’ve taken a look at Kwiff standout features.
Kwiff Cash Out
If your bet is in a winning position, then you’ll undoubtedly be tempted to cash in. Although last minute drama is exciting for the neutral, it isn’t necessarily welcomed by punters. With Kwiff cash out, you can avoid nerve-shredding stoppage time by cashing out and taking a portion of your winning prior to the games conclusion. As a Kwiff player, you can find your cash out value by looking at your betting slip, however, you can also simply swipe right on the mobile app to check out your ongoing bets. Kwiff also offer surprise bets to all new players so it’s always worth checking on your cash out value as you may find an unexpected bonus as a result.
Kwiff Supercharged Odds
Most Kwiff players would happily acknowledge that this online bookmaker is unlikely to offer the best value odds on any major sporting event. Nevertheless, the addition of supercharged odds, it does allow players to extract a little more value across a variety of competitions and leagues. You can supercharge your odds on both the Kwiff betting app and desktop site and it also applies to any sport. It’s a great way of making sure that you increase your returns should you be lucky enough to back a winning accumulator.
Kwiff Live Betting
Although Kwiff list of live betting events isn’t as comprehensive as some of their rivals, they still offer a wide range of live in-play options. Whether you fancy a wager on the ATP Tour tennis or the Players Championship Darts, there are routinely plenty of live events to follow. You can also supercharge your live in-play bets which helps to enhance potential returns.
Kwiff Mobile Apps 📱
As we’ve mentioned a couple of times in this Kwiff review, this online bookmaker started life a betting app before launching their desktop site at a later date. As a result, their mobile app is superb and has favourable ratings on the App Store. It can be downloaded onto iOS and Android devices and is exceptionally straightforward to install.
The usability of the app is terrific and it is an exceptionally slick product. It mirrors the desktop site and offers the same great range of markets and promotions. You can sign up for an account, make a deposit and qualify for supercharged odds and surprise bets on your handheld device.
I actually found that I preferred to place my bets using the mobile app as it was incredibly straightforward to wager whilst on the move. If you sign up for a Kwiff account, the mobile app is undoubtedly worth downloading.
If you’ve signed up to Kwiff sports betting site, you’ll probably want to fund your account. In order to qualify for the welcome bonus, you’ll need to deposit at least £10, and luckily, it’s incredibly straightforward to get started.
I found the entire process hassle free and although the variety of payment methods could potentially be expanded, there are a number of options available including VISA, PayPal and ecoPayz.
Upon requesting a withdrawal, I was asked to provide additional documentation, however, Kwiff made it extremely quick and straightforward to upload my ID and proof of identity and this was completed within 45 minutes.
My withdrawal was processed within 48 hours and was extremely straightforward to complete. Kwiff promise that the money will reach your account within five business days and I found that they stuck to this promise throughout.
Kwiff Customer Support
At MansionBet UK, we know how important it is to have a decent level of communication between bookmaker and punter. Thankfully, Kwiff also acknowledge this fact and they have put together an excellent package of customer support options.
Support is available 24/7 and their live chat service is highly efficient. It connected immediately, and I found the operator (Celine) to be friendly and professional. Although my query was of a fairly innocuous nature, she answered all of my questions and was happy to help alleviate any further concerns.
If you don’t wish to talk directly to an operative, you can send an email and there is also plenty of information on the FAQ page.
Kwiff offer a superb level of customer support and this made me feel extremely comfortable whenever I was placing bets with this online bookmaker.
Frequently asked questions about Kwiff
Which sports can I bet on with Kwiff?
Can I Cash Out?
Yes, Kwiff offers cash out on all bets. You can find the value of your cash out on your betting slip. It is also possible to supercharge your cash out bet.
What is a ‘Surprise Bet’?
‘Surprise bets’ are unique to Kwiff and they are dictated by the bookmaker’s algorithm. These will appear in your betting slip and may be absolutely anything. This could cover a variety of sports and markets. You can cash out a surprise bet using the app or desktop site.
How do I join the Kwiff Club?
In order to join the Kwiff Club, you must opt-in and then place £50 of sports bets before 23:59 on Friday evening. Upon doing this, you will receive a £5 bet in your account on Monday morning. If you bet £100, you will receive a £5 bet as well as a £5 surprise bet.
How long does it take for my withdrawal to be processed?
The majority of withdrawals will be completed within 3-5 business days, however, this is often quicker if you opt to withdraw using an e-wallet.
- Kwiff Betting Review 2022