A casino no deposit bonus is a type of casino bonus that lets you play real money games without having to deposit any of your own money.
These bonuses are great marketing tools for the casino sites, as they get thousands of players signing up to redeem these bonuses. They’re also great for the player, as it gives them a chance to test the casino and try out new games without having to risk any of their own money.
While it may sound too good to be true, it’s a common practice amongst online casinos, so you don’t have to worry about being scammed. Claiming a no deposit bonus is easy, as all you have to do is open an account, and your funds will be there waiting for you. The most common types of casino no deposit bonuses you’ll see are verification, registration, and free spins, but we’ll go into more detail about those later.
Best Online Casino with No Deposit Bonus
If you’re looking for an online casino with no deposit bonus, you can relax, as we’ve done the hard work for you. This is the best onlinr casino that is currently offering a no deposit bonus, and we’ve given you a little information about the casino and the bonus it offers below.
Leovegas Casino No Deposit Bonus
LeoVegas Casino is currently offering all its players a chance to win a 50 free spins bonus. All you have to do to be entered into the draw is to like their Facebook and Instagram page, then like the relevant Game of the Week, Exclusive Game or Early Release social media post for that week. It’s worth signing up for LeoVegas, as they have a fantastic selection of online slots and an impressive library of live casino games. The site's design is great, and they have a very helpful customer support team.
Types of No Deposit Bonuses
There are three main types of no deposit bonuses a casino will offer: verification, registration, and free spins. Each of these casino bonuses offers you something slightly different and requires different actions to receive them. Let’s take a closer look.
- Verification - These are no deposit bonuses awarded to players after verifying their account. To verify your account, you must provide KYC documentation, such as proof of address and proof of ID. After verifying your account, you will be awarded your no deposit bonus, which can come in the form of bonus funds, free bets, or free spins.
- Registration - Some online casino sites will offer a no deposit bonus just for registering with them. All you need to do is complete the signup process, and your bonus funds will be waiting for you in your account.
- Free Spins - Casino no deposit free spins bonuses can be given both for registration and verification, but they can also be given to existing players if they are regular players at the site. These spins can let players play for real money without risking any of their own cash.
Deposit Bonus vs No Deposit Bonus
The key difference between deposit bonuses and casino no deposit bonuses is that players must deposit some of their money to claim them. In contrast, no deposit bonuses are given without players spending their own money. This makes online casino no deposit bonuses the most desirable of the two, as it allows you to try out a casino and its games without spending a penny of your own money.
While the option is there with casino deposit bonuses to withdraw your funds once you’ve played through the bonus, the casino hopes you’ll be tempted to continue playing with the money already in your account. This is why casino no deposit bonuses are the most desirable, as when you run out of bonus funds, you don’t have your own money waiting to be used in your online casino account.
How to Claim a Casino No Deposit Bonus
If you want to claim a no deposit bonus for yourself, it’s really easy to do. To make the process even easier for you, we’ve created a handy guide that will help you through the process.
- Find a casino no deposit bonus you want to redeem.
- Open an account at the online casino by filling in your personal information.
- Enter any promo codes given to you if prompted.
If you have a registration no deposit bonus, your funds will be waiting for you in your account! If you need to verify your account to receive your bonus, you’ll need to submit your documents to the online casino. This can be done by emailing support or using a document uploader tool if the casino has one. Sometimes, the bonus isn’t automatically applied, so if that’s the case, just contact customer support, and they’ll be happy to help.
How to use a Casino No Deposit Bonus
Now that you’ve got a deposit bonus of your very own, how do you use it? Well, how you use your casino bonus will depend on exactly what kind of bonus you have.
If you claimed a verification or registration bonus, you’ve likely been given bonus funds to play with. These funds can be used at any game in the casino (unless otherwise stated), so you can choose whichever game appeals to you the most.
However, if you have a casino free spins bonus, you can only use this bonus for online slots - it cannot be transferred to be used for table games.
Who Qualifies for a Casino No Deposit Bonus
Only some players who play at an online casino are eligible for a no deposit bonus. If you want to claim a registration or verification bonus, you must be a new player at the casino. If you already have an account with the online casino, you are not eligible for the bonus and cannot claim it.
Some no deposit bonuses, such as casino free spins bonuses, can be given to existing players, but that is at the discretion of the casino.
Online Casino No Deposit Bonus Dos and Don’ts
When you get your casino no deposit bonus, you want to make sure you do everything you can to keep it. To help you make the most of your no deposit bonus, we’ve come up with a list of Dos and Don’ts that you should follow.
✔️ Do use your real information when signing up, as it allows you to withdraw your winnings once you’ve met the wagering requirements.
❌ Don’t make multiple accounts to abuse the no deposit bonus. If you open more than one account, the casino will ban all of your accounts - including your legitimate one.
✔️ Do use your bonus quickly. Most no deposit bonuses have an expiration date, and if you don’t clear your funds within the allotted time, you’ll lose it.
❌ Don’t bet your bonus all at once; extend the life of your bonus by using it sparingly rather than risking it in one bet.
Why You Should Read the Terms and Conditions
Each no deposit casino bonus you’ll encounter comes with terms and conditions that you must meet. It’s important to read these terms and conditions closely before you accept the bonus, as if you do not adhere to them, you could forfeit your bonus. Here are the common elements to look out for.
➺ Expiration Date
Almost all no deposit bonuses have an expiration date attached. If you fail to use up your bonus before this expiration date, you will lose your bonus. Make sure that when you claim your bonus, you have plenty of time to claim and use it; otherwise, it’ll all be for nought!
➺ Wagering Requirements
Another common condition of a casino no deposit bonus is the wagering requirements. These wagering requirements tell you how much money you need to play through before the bonus becomes eligible for withdrawal. For example, if you get a $10 no deposit bonus with a wagering requirement of 50x, you need to bet $500 worth of bonus money before you can withdraw any winnings. The lower the wagering requirements, the better, as it’s more likely that you’ll get your money.
➺ Game Restrictions
Some no deposit bonuses will restrict the games that the bonus is eligible for. For example, many free spins bonuses will only apply to certain slot games, meaning that you can’t use it on any slot game that the casino offers. More rarely, bonus funds will also be restricted to a certain game type, such as live casino games, but this doesn’t happen often.
When you have an eligible bonus, many casinos won’t let you withdraw from the site without forfeiting your bonus. This means that you need to fully play through or lose your bonus funds before you can withdraw your own money. If you’re planning on redeeming a bonus, make sure that you don’t need to withdraw while it’s still active.
The Welcome Package
After claiming your no deposit bonus and playing through it, you may be wondering what to do next. Well, if you want to continue getting great value for money, you should check out the welcome bonus offered by your casino. Every casino offers its new players a welcome bonus; all you have to do to claim it is make your first deposit! Let’s have a look at some of the welcome bonuses you can get.
- Matched Deposit Bonus - If you redeem this bonus, the casino will match a percentage of your deposit up to a certain amount. This means you get additional funds to play with on top of your deposit, making your money go further.
- Cashback Bonus - Some casinos will give you cashback on any losses you incur from your deposit. These cashback bonuses are often between 10-20% of your deposit losses, and the best part is that the bonuses are given in cash, meaning you can withdraw it immediately!
- Free Spins Bonus - Another bonus you can get from a welcome package is a free spins bonus. You can use these free spins at selected slots to play for real money without having to risk your own cash.
Other Casino Free Bonuses
Once you get a taste for casino bonuses, it’s hard to stop! Luckily, there are other bonuses that a casino can offer you that don’t require a deposit. However, some of them require some work on your end, so bear that in mind!
- Referral bonuses - If you successfully refer a friend to the site, the casino will often give you a reward in the form of bonus money or free spins.
- VIP Program - Some online casinos have a loyalty or VIP program that rewards players the more they play. You can earn points for playing your favourite games and then redeem those points for things like bonus cash and free spins.
- Achievements - The best online casinos will offer achievements as part of their VIP program, which reward you every time you complete a requirement or earn a new rank. These bonuses can come in the form of free spins bonuses and bonus cash.
- Cashback - Another offer you can get from an online casino is a cashback offer. These will give you back a certain percentage of your cash losses, allowing you to withdraw it instantly.
No Deposit Bonus FAQs
Can I withdraw a no deposit bonus?
Not directly. Once you receive your bonus funds, they must be played through before they can be withdrawn; you cannot withdraw your bonus funds directly.
Can I withdraw my winnings without meeting the wagering requirements?
Unfortunately, you cannot withdraw any bonus funds without meeting the wagering requirements.
Is it possible to avoid wagering requirements?
Unfortunately, there is no way to avoid the wagering requirements that are attached to your bonus funds. The only way to withdraw your winnings is to meet the requirements.
Can I use the no deposit bonuses on mobile?
Some online casinos will allow you to claim and use your no deposit bonus from your mobile. However, always read the terms and conditions before doing so, just in case it’s not allowed.
What games are you limited to with a no deposit bonus?
Bonuses such as free spins are often limited to certain slots. The exact slots are different for each casino and are outlined in the terms and conditions of your bonus.
- Betting sites
- Casino No Deposit Bonus