STS Sportsbook is one of the leading online betting sites in Europe and is hugely popular in its native Poland. However, they have relatively recently decided to expand their operation and launch their successful sportsbook in the UK. Although they are still relatively unknown to UK punters, a number of sports fans have already signed up for an account and claimed their £30 in free bets. Here at MansionBet, we joined STS UK and have put together a comprehensive review of this operator. Keep reading our STS sports review to find out whether they are able to live up to their reputation and how to take advantage of their generous welcome bonus.
STSBet Sports Betting Review 2022
STS Sport Types
- Horse Racing
- Generous Welcome Bonus
- eSports betting markets
- Features such as Live Streaming and Cash Out
- Wide range of pre-match and in-play betting markets
- Betting Variety3.5
- Banking Options3.5
- Mobile Experience3.5
- Betting Experience3.5
- Customer Support3.5
|Website: www.stsbet.co.uk||Year founded: 1997 (In Poland) 2019 (In the UK)|
|Company: STS Gaming Group||License & regulation: UK Gambling Commission (54498) and Malta Gaming Authority|
|Contact information: support@STSbet.co.uk||Sponsorship deals: Cracovia Krakow (Football Club)|
|Address/Headquarters: STS Gaming Group, Skyways Office, Block C, 3rd Floor (C5), 177/179. Triq Marina, Pieta, PTA 9042, Malta||Customer support: Live chat, email support|
|Features: Cash out, live streaming, live betting, boosted odds||Payment methods: Visa, PayPal, EcoPayz, Neteller|
|Owner: STS Gaming Group||Apps devices: Mobile browser betting ONLY|
STS Sportsbook Strengths and Weaknesses
With so many betting sites available to UK punters, deciding which online sportsbook to sign up to can be a potentially daunting process. Each of these operators will offer a fairly similar service, however, there are also likely to be noticeable differences between each of these betting apps. We’ve put together a detailed look at the various strengths and weaknesses of STS UK and this will hopefully enable you to get a clearer idea of whether this brand new betting site suits your betting needs.
✔️ STS Strengths
- Generous Welcome Bonuses and Ongoing Promotions – Here at MansionBet UK, we know the importance of being able to take advantage of a bookmaker’s generosity. As a result, we were pleased to see that STS offer their UK punters 3x £10 free bets to get started and there are also several ongoing promotions such as money back on losing 5+ Accas as well special offers on major racing festivals such as Royal Ascot. There is a decent array of offers and promotions available and this is one of the best things about signing up for an STS Sportsbook account.
- Wide Range of Pre-Match and In-Play Betting Markets – Although we often speak about features, promotions and usability, the fundamental purpose of an online sportsbook is to provide punters with betting markets and odds on popular sporting events. Some UK betting sites tend to concentrate on creating a glitzy sportsbook and forget about the basic necessity for betting opportunities. Thankfully, STS Sportsbook is not guilty of this oversight and we were suitably impressed by their wide range of pre-match and in-play sports markets across a variety of sports and competitions. Their odds are also hugely competitive.
- Fantastic Usability and Simple Navigation – Another thing that is a seemingly basic requirement is the creation of an easy-to-use interface which allows punters to effortlessly move between markets and browse the latest odds in an uncomplicated fashion. STS Sportsbook’s aesthetically-pleasingly sportsbook has been designed with simplicity at the top of its agenda and we enjoyed its superb usability and the simplicity of placing bets with this online bookmaker.
❌ STS Weaknesses
- Customer Support is Slow and Unreliable – If you encounter a problem whilst placing bets, it’s always important to know that you can contact customer support and resolve the ongoing issue. Although STS UK offer punters a variety of ways to get in touch, in our experience, their response times were slow and the live chat service took several minutes to connect to an advisor. Upon making a withdrawal, we were asked to contact and advisor to provide documentation (perfectly reasonable request), however, it took another two hours to speak directly to somebody who was able to assist.
- No Mobile App in the UK – With an increasing number of punters now placing sports bets and playing casino games via their smartphones, most new betting sites now provide an iOS and Android App which can be easily downloaded and installed. However, STS doesn’t currently offer this. It is possible to access their mobile site using a browser, which is pleasing, however, the creation of a mobile app would undoubtedly improve their appeal to UK punters.
- Lack of French and US Horse Racing Markets – Here at MansionBet, we were pleased to see that STS offered a wide range of betting markets across a range of different sports and competitions, however, we noticed that their horse racing offering lacked depth. Although this is unlikely to concern some punters, the notable lack of French and US racing was disappointing. It may not concern UK horse racing fans on a daily basis, however, when it comes to placing a bet on the Kentucky Derby, Belmont Stakes or the Arc d’Triomphe, punters may have to look elsewhere.
As we will speak about throughout our STS sports review, there are plenty of positives when it comes to this popular European sportsbook, however, there are a number of aspects which require some attention. Although most punters may be able to live without French and US racing markets and it is easy enough to log in using a mobile browser, the inadequate customer support is the biggest problem. However, this is something which may be improved going forward. Nevertheless, there are copious sporting markets, some fantastic promotions and bonuses to claim and the addition of eSports markets and the simplicity of their online sportsbook help to make amends for a few of its inadequacles.
STS Sportsbook Review
Prior to conducting this STS review, I had only come across this popular online bookmaker when visiting mainland Europe and has been made aware of its popularity in Poland. However, I had yet to experience their betting site and I was excited to get started.
The first thing I noticed was their eye-catching blue and orange livery, and the simplicity of the layout. Their home page was striking and also extremely easy to navigate. Prior to signing up for an account, I decided to take a look at their offering and was impressed by the range of competitions, league and events listed on their site. As a keen football fan, I was pleased to see that South American leagues such as Brazilian Serie A sat happily alongside FIFA World Cup qualifiers and the Finnish Veikkausliiga.
I was also impressed with their range of eSports markets and other popular sports such as cricket, tennis and boxing were also covered extensively. The lack of greyhound racing markets and the limited number of horse racing events were the only negatives. If you’re searching for a sporting event to bet on, there is a high chance that STS Sportsbook have it covered.
I was able to sign up in a matter of minutes and the whole process was fairly straightforward. I had to ensure that I didn’t forget to use the bonus code as I was keen to get my hands on 3x £10 Free Bets.
As well as £30 in free bets, I was impressed by the number of promotions and bonuses currently listed on their site. These were not only available to sportsbook users, but casino players could also benefit from STS generosity. Although horse racing appears to be one of their weakest areas, they have a number of offers relating to upcoming events such as Royal Ascot and their Racing Loyalty Club is a great addition with regular racing punters able to claim a free bet on a weekly basis.
Although their site is slick and easy-to-use, I was disappointed to find that STS Sportsbook do not currently offer a dedicated mobile app. I was still able to access their site via a browser on my iOS device, however, this was a slightly longer and I was also logged out of my account whenever I moved between tabs.
The deposit process was simple and I was able to fund my account using an e-wallet within 60 seconds. However, STS required further documentation following my withdrawal request. This is a perfectly normal request, however, it took almost seven days for these to be processed and I was forced to chase them up on multiple occasions. Once this had been completed, it took a further 48 hours to receive my winnings. This left me a little frustrated, however, now that my information has been process, subsequent withdrawals should be a little more straightforward.
As we’ve already spoken about in this STS UK review, their customer support isn’t their strongest asset and I found it to be a slightly frustrating experience. Connecting to the live chat took several minutes and then there was a further delay before I was eventually connected to an operative. The email service is fairly efficient, however, the live chat function, which is designed to be quick and hassle-free, proved to be quite the opposite!
Nevertheless, there are plenty of positives to take from my experience with STS Sportsbook. They have a wide range of deposit methods, a comprehensive database of sporting events and excellent features such as Cash Out, Live Streaming and Boosted Odds. If they could improve the speed of their access to customer support, then they could potentially go from strength-to-strength in the UK.
STS Promotions & Bonuses
Is STS Legal in the UK?
Although STS Sportsbook has built its reputation in Poland, it is perfectly legal to sign up for an account in the UK. It took out its UK license in 2019, and is fully licensed by both the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority. UK players can rest assured that the UKGC carry out regular checks to ensure fair play and that should you encounter any problems or issues with payouts, you can contact them for additional support.
STS Welcome Package 🎁
Welcome bonuses are part and parcel of signing up for an online bookmaker and most UK operators offer some kind of incentive to new players. They tend to come in variety of forms and here at MansionBet, we enjoy seeing online betting sites who are willing to give punters a chance to enjoy free bets and spins in return for their loyalty.
STS Welcome Bonus
This will be paid as 3x £10 Free Bets
How to Claim STS Welcome Bonus
- Click the orange ‘join’ button which is located on the right-hand side of the home page.
- Complete the registration process by submitting your personal details. Don’t forget to use the bonus code SWBW30 when prompted!
- Await a confirmation email and click the link to verify your account.
- Deposit at least £10 into your STS account
- Place a £10 bet on any sporting event (single, accumulator or in-play) at minimum odds of 1/2.
- You will receive 3x £10 Free Bets upon the settlement of your initial bet.
STS Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
Minimum qualifying bet of £10. Bonus must be claimed within 30 days of registering. Bonus code SBWB30 must be used upon signing up. Qualifying bet may be placed on any sports-related market at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or greater. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days. Free bet stakes not including in subsequent winnings.
Matched bonus of up to £100. Use the promo code of CWBUK100.
STS Best Sports Features
Although welcome bonuses are exceptionally important when it comes to choosing which online bookmaker to sign up for, features also tend to play a significant role. Luckily, we found that STS have multiple top-class easy-to-use features available on their site.
STS Live Streaming
STS offer a wide range of live streams and audio commentaries on various sporting events. There is a schedule available on their site which enables punters to find upcoming live streaming events and this is a great way to enjoy high quality coverage of sports such as tennis, basketball, volleyball and horse racing. This is a great accompaniment to in-play betting and if you’re hoping to keep across your chosen event, then live streaming is the best way to ensure that you don’t miss a single minute.
STS Cash Out
Last minute twists can often leave punters hugely frustrated and occasionally out of pocket. Thankfully, STS have added a Cash Out function to their site and this enables you to cash out on most pre-match and in-play events. Any betting events accompanied by an orange £ sign will be eligible for Cash Out and you can see the latest Cash Out value on your betting slip at any time.
STS Boosted Odds
Although STS standard betting odds are very competitive (and we’ve checked using Oddschecker), the addition of Bet Boosts has helped to further enhance returns. These aren’t available on every single event, however, selected competitions such as the French Open Tennis, US Open Golf and Six Nations are subject to these semi-regular enhancements.
The STS online casino can be accessed via the Sportsbook and with over 1000 games currently listed on their site, they’ve put together an impressively comprehensive product.
Their welcome bonus offer 100% bonus up to £100 with a 35x wagering requirement on any winnings. This is fairly standard, however, it is a decent way to enjoy testing out their games using house money.
Here at MansionBet, we were impressed by the list of games and providers. With the likes of Microgaming, NetEnt, Play’N Go and Pragmatic Play on board, they are able to offer top quality titles such as Mega Moolah, Starburst and Rise of Olympus.
The games are split into several different categories including ‘New Releases’ and this enables us to enjoy trying out some of the more recently-created slots.
STS Casino also provide a wide selection of table games including Baccarat and Blackjack and their live casino is powered by the excellent Evolution Gaming.
Game Shows have become increasingly popular over the last five years and STS showcases some of the most popular options including Crazy Time and Dream Catcher.
Although most betting sites in the UK offer a dedicated mobile app, sadly, STS Sportsbook does not follow suit. Thankfully, it is still possible to access their betting site using a mobile browser, however, in our experience, this took far longer and had one or two technical issues.
If you choose to access their mobile betting site, you can still sign up for an account, claim their welcome bonus and access live streaming, however, the addition of a dedicated mobile app would be welcomed by the majority of STS punters.
Having launched in the UK in 2019, they’ve had ample time to create an app, however, it appears as though they’ve decided to stick with the mobile site.
When it comes to funding your betting account, STS make it fairly simple to make a deposit. There are a variety of methods listed on the site, and although there is nothing out of the ordinary here, it’s good to see most major e-wallets available. STS also accept deposits using VISA, ecoPayz, Trustly and PaySafeCard.
Deposits are processed instantly and there are no additional fees for using any of these methods.
Making a withdrawal proved slightly trickier and we found that STS required ample documentation before we were able complete the transaction. Although this is part and parcel of online betting, STS lack of urgency and the frustratingly slow nature of their live chat meant that it took several days to claim our winnings. Nevertheless, it has been fairly plain sailing when making future withdrawals and once we’d overcome that initial hurdle, the withdrawal time came in at just under 48 hours.
STS Customer Support
Throughout this STSBET UK review, there have been many pleasing aspects to this relatively new UK sportsbook. However, we were left a little frustrated by their customer support.
We should clarify that their email service was efficient and our preferred method of communication, however, their live chat service was irritatingly slow and took several minutes to connect. Once we had filled out the initial form, it was another 15 minutes until we were connected to an advisor.
Admittedly, we found the operative to be perfectly friendly and courteous, however, as our problem could not be resolved immediately, we found that we were going round in circles for at least a couple of hours.
This is undoubtedly an area of improvement for STS and if you’re hoping to get in touch with them, it’s advised to use their email service (support@STSbet.co.uk) as opposed to the slow and cumbersome live chat.
Frequently asked questions about STS Sportsbook
Can I sign up for an STS account in the UK?
Yes, you can sign up for an STS account in the UK. It is easy to get started and open an account and claim 3 x £10 of free bets.
Is there a bonus code to claim STS welcome bonus?
In order to claim £30 in free bets, you must enter the promo code SBWB30 during the sign-up process. Once you have completed the sign-up process, made an initial deposit of at least £10 and placed your first sports bet, you will be eligible for STS generous welcome bonus.
What are the minimum amount that I can deposit/withdraw with STS?
In order to fund your account, you must deposit at least £10 (£5 for players who are using EcoPayz). The minimum withdrawal is also £10. There are no additional fees to pay.
What deposit methods are available?
There are a variety of deposit methods available including VISA, PayPal, Neteller, EcoPayz, Skrill, Paysafecard and Trustly.
Can I place bets with STS on my Smartphone or Tablet?
Yes, it is possible to place bets on your Smartphone or Tablet. Unfortunately, there is no app currently available to UK players, however, you can easily access STS sportsbook using a mobile browser.
- STSBet Sports Betting Review 2022