Genesis Casino launched in 2008 and is the flagship site of the Genesis Global Group. There are over 1300 casino games to play, with new games added all the time from stellar game providers such as NetEnt, Red Tiger, and Pragmatic Play. It’s also fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, so you know that your money is safe at Genesis Casino. They support nearly two dozen currencies across their platform but only offer GBP for UK-based residents. While it may not be a household name just yet, we at MansionBet UK want to see what all the fuss is about, so we’ve created an account to give you our comprehensive Genesis Casino review.
Genesis Casino Review 2023
- Great looking, easy-to-use website
- Fully licensed and regulated by the UKGC
- Over a dozen banking options available
- Over 1300 casino games to play
This brand is no longer active in UK
The first thing that you’ll think when you visit the Genesis Casino page is how futuristic it looks. The dark space theme with stars dotted in the background gives a great aesthetic look to the site, and the purple that runs throughout the theme makes it pop on the screen.
On the homepage, you’re greeted with the generous welcome bonus, so you don’t have to go through the hassle of finding it as you do on other sites. Scroll down the page, and you’ll find a selection of the most popular and trending games, so you can see what everyone else is enjoying.
I found the site really easy to navigate. Everything was clearly laid out, the design of the site was fantastic, and the search function made looking for my favourite games a breeze. It’s one of the best I’ve seen in terms of overall look and usability - a big thumbs up!
Casino Game Types
With over 1300 games to choose from, you won’t be bored playing at Genesis Casino! Not only do they offer the usual fare of slots and typical online casino games that you’ve come to expect, but they also offer a modern twist to some of the more classic games. Some highlights for me were the “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire” roulette and Vinnie Jones roulette - both fun takes on the game we all know and love. Let’s take a closer look at some of the games they offer.
- Slots - Genesis Casino online has a great selection of online slots to play. You can choose from formats such as video slots with great animations and themes to jackpot slots with huge prizes to be won!
- Table Games - There is a wide variety of table games to be played at Genesis Casino, so no matter what you like, you’ll find a game for you. They have classic casino games like blackjack, baccarat, and casino hold’em, but they also have fresh, new games such as Match Day, Wheel of Winners, and Joker Poker.
- Roulette - We’ve already mentioned some of the great roulette games available at Genesis casino, but they do have a fantastic range of options! I don’t think I’ve come across a site with as many different roulette variations as Genesis Casino, so if you’re a fan of spinning the wheel, you’ll love playing at this site.
Casino Bonuses and Promotions
The bonuses and promotions that a casino can offer are one of the most important aspects of their site. It’s how they draw players in, so if they can’t offer a good welcome bonus, they often can’t offer a good experience once you’ve signed up. Let’s see how Genesis Casino does in that regard.
⤿ Welcome Bonus
The first thing I always look for at a new casino site is their welcome bonus, as that sets the standard for the rest of the site. As Genesis Global Limited's flagship site, you’d expect Genesis Casino to have a good welcome bonus - and they do. They currently offer a 100% deposit bonus up to the value of £100, plus 50 free spins. However, this offer has a 40x wagering requirement, and deposits via Skrill, Neteller, Paysafe, Paypal, and Ecopayz aren’t eligible for the bonus.
⤿ Weekly Missions
One way Genesis Casino looks to keep its existing customers engaged is by setting weekly missions where you can earn rewards for completing them. However, these missions are usually in the form of deposits between a certain time period, and the reward is another deposit bonus. While it’s better than nothing, it will only appeal to people who make frequent deposits to the site anyway.
⤿ Lightspeed Mondays
If you’re looking for more tangible rewards, the Free Spins Monday promotion is the one for you. Simply deposit and bet £10 or more between Thursday and Sunday, and you’ll get free spins added to your account on Monday to make the start of your week that little bit brighter.
Banking options are one of the areas in that Genesis Casino excels. There are over a dozen deposit and withdrawal methods available at the site, so no matter what method you prefer, you’ll be able to use it here. There are also zero fees for depositing or withdrawing your money, so you won’t get stung when you check your balance.
- E-Wallets - There are a number of different e-wallet options available at Genesis. All the big names are there, including PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, and MuchBetter. The minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts are £10, the maximum deposit ranges from £1000 to £5000, and the maximum withdrawal is £15,000. They even offer instant withdrawals, so you don’t have to wait around to receive your winnings.
- Debit Card - As well as a great range of e-wallet options, you can deposit using your debit card. Both Visa and Mastercard are accepted, giving you a convenient and secure way to deposit your money on the site. Unfortunately, the withdrawal times are slightly longer, with an average 1-3 working day wait. The minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts are £10, the maximum deposit amount is £5000, and the maximum withdrawal amount is £15,000.
- Instant Bank Transfer - If you’d prefer to make your transactions via bank transfer, Trustly is available for instant bank deposits and withdrawals. It’s a safe and secure method for quick and convenient bank transfers, and they’re a great way to get your money on and off the site. The minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts are £10, the maximum deposit amount is £5000, and the maximum withdrawal amount is £15,000.
Game Software Providers
One of the main reasons we choose one casino site over another, aside from the bonuses and promotions, is the games they provide. We want to be entertained when we’re playing at a casino site and not just play the same boring games that we usually play. That’s why I prefer when sites have a range of different game providers, as it gives you variety in the game design. Genesis certainly offers that, with over a dozen top-quality game providers to choose from.
- NetEnt - NetEnt is considered one of the industry’s best online slot providers, offering a host of games at Genesis Casino. You can play great slots such as Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst, Hotline, and many more.
- Microgaming - Another industry leader, Microgaming has been providing high-quality casino games for nearly 30 years and has hundreds of games to play on this site. Whether you want to play slots like Starlight Kiss, classic games like video poker, or new games such as Football Star, Microgaming has it all.
- Red Tiger - If you’re looking to play jackpot slots, Red Tiger has you covered. They have dozens of jackpot slots to play, all with fantastic themes and big prizes to be won. There’s a reason they’re considered to be one of the best in the business.
Safety and Trust
I believe that your safety is the most important thing to consider when writing these reviews. None of the other features, casino bonuses, or promotions matter if the site isn’t safe to play at. I sign up for all the sites I review and deposit my own money before reviewing them, and believe me, if I don’t feel safe doing that, I won’t review it! I never recommend or review a site that doesn’t have a license from a recognised gambling authority, and I always tell my readers to check each site for a license before they sign up.
Genesis Casino is fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, one of the strictest gambling commissions in the world. A license from this gambling authority shows that, without a doubt, the site is legitimate and safe to play at. I never had any concerns when signing up with my personal details or depositing my money on the site.
As well as a license from the UKGC, Genesis Casino also offers industry-standard encryption technology, meaning that any data sent over your connection to the site cannot be accessed by anyone else.
Mobile Site and App
Instead of creating a dedicated mobile app, Genesis Casino has decided to go down the mobile site route. If you visit the site on your mobile device, you’ll see that it’s been expertly optimised for your device, no matter its size.
The site is incredibly easy to use from your phone as it’s clearly laid out, the buttons are all a healthy size which means you can see what they say, and all the game icons fit neatly onto the screen. In fact, I’d say the site looks just as good on mobile devices as it does on the computer - which is high praise, considering how good it looks!
You have full functionality on the mobile site, so you’re not missing anything if you want to play on the go. The games are also really easy to play, all it takes is one tap, and you can start playing.
If what I’ve said so far has got you interested in creating an account at Genesis Casino; you’ll be pleased to hear that the signup process is a piece of cake. Just to make sure you don’t have any problems, I’ve provided a hand guide for you:
Click the “Sign Up” button on the top right-hand side of the page.
Enter your username, email address, and password, then click “Next.”
Enter your personal details, such as your name, address, and telephone number. Here you can also opt-in to marketing promotions from the site if you wish.
Once all your information is correct, click the “Register” button in the bottom right. Note that by clicking register, you confirm that you’re of legal age to gamble (18 in the UK), so make sure that you are before signing up; otherwise, your account will be banned.
It’s as simple as that, you’ve just created your account at Genesis Casino!
I’ve had a bit of a mixed experience with the customer support team at Genesis Casino during my time at the site. It took me a while to verify my account as my address wasn’t listed as one of the options, and getting my account manually verified by the email support team was a real hassle. I found that they weren’t particularly helpful, and even after several days of emailing them, I didn’t get the help I needed.
However, when I contacted the live chat team, they solved my problem within a few minutes and fully verified my account. I’d recommend using the live chat option if it’s available, as they’re by far the most helpful team they have available. Their working hours are between 8am and midnight, seven days a week.
There are also two phone numbers on the site, but both of them direct you to the live chat function. It’s unclear whether this is something they’re planning on implementing in the future or if this is a legacy number they haven’t gotten rid of yet.
Phone: UK - 0800 755 5348 EU - 00356 277 80065
What We Think About Genesis Casino
There’s a lot to like about Genesis Casino. Not only do they offer over 1300 games from over a dozen different game providers, but their site looks incredible both on desktops and mobile devices, and they offer a great welcome bonus. Couple that with over a dozen different banking options, and you can see why players love this site. While their ongoing promotions are a bit lacking and the customer service isn’t perfect, the negatives won’t give you a bad experience. If you want to see what all the fuss is about, why not sign up today and check it out yourself?
- Betting sites
- Genesis Casino Review 2023