Fansbet is a unique online sportsbook which entered the UK market back in 2017. It is committed to giving a share of its profits back to the community as well as various good causes and although many UK punters are still relatively unfamiliar with this bookmaker, it has managed to carve out a decent reputation as a reliable and comprehensive sports betting platform. Keep reading my Fansbet review to see if this online betting site can match many of its more experienced rivals and find out how to claim up to £200 when you sign up for an account.
FansBet Sports Betting Review 2022
Fansbet Sport Types
- Horse Racing
- Cash Out
- Live Betting Markets
- Daily Enhanced Odds
- Accumulator Boosts
- Betting Variety4.8
- Banking Options4.8
- Mobile Experience4.8
- Betting Experience4.8
- Customer Support4.8
|Website: uk.fansbet.com||Company: Argyll Entertainment AG|
|Year founded: 2017||License & regulation: UK Gambling Commission (45143)|
|Contact information: email@example.com||Sponsorship Deals: Shrewsbury Town FC|
|Address/Headquarters: Level 3, 203, BMW Building, Rue D’Argens. Gzira, GZR 1368, Malta||Contact information/Support: firstname.lastname@example.org / Live Chat|
|Payment Methods: Visa||Features: Cash Out, Bet Boosts, Accumulator Boosts, Live Betting|
|Apps Devices: iOS, Android, Mobile Betting||Casino Providers: Betsoft, NetEnt, Leap, Play’n Go, QuickSpin, Evolution Gaming|
Fansbet UK Strengths and Weaknesses
Every UK punters will have a set of preferences when it comes to signing up for an online bookmaker. You may prefer to sign up for an operator which focuses on in-play betting or perhaps you’re looking for a generous sportsbook which regularly rewards its existing players. Whatever your requirements, our reviews have put together a helpful list of strengths and weaknesses which enable you to quickly scan through the pros and cons of each online betting site.
✔️ Fansbet Strengths
- Generous welcome bonus and ongoing promotions for existing players – If you’re signing up for an online bookmaker, then you’ll undoubtedly want to be rewarded for your commitment. Fansbet offer a generous 200% welcome bonus up to £200 and although this will require you to wager 5x your initial deposit, the thought of receiving up to £200 of free bets is a mouth-watering prospect. Once you’ve signed up for an account and claimed your welcome bonus, you are also eligible for several weekly promotions including £10 risk-free bet each Wednesday and a £5 free bet on a Saturday.
- Fansbet is easy to navigate and the mobile app is slick and accessible – If you’re hoping to place a bet, you’ll want to guarantee that it is as easy to possible to complete the process. Fansbet professional site makes it easy to navigate between sports and competitions and it’s extremely straightforward to select from the terrific range of markets. The app mirrors the main desktop site and is equally as slick and impressive.
- Comprehensive range of betting markets – Whether you’re a fan of horse racing or you’re a football fanatic, you’ll understandably be keen to have a wealth of betting options at your disposal. Fansbet is keen to ensure that all of their players have plenty of choice by covering lower-profile sports such as chess, futsal and Gaelic hurling. If you’re betting on football, you’ll find the majority of leagues and competitions on their site whereas fans of international horse racing can bet on meetings from USA and South Africa.
- Extra Places on selected races – Whether you’re fan of betting on the horses on a daily basis, or whether you prefer to wait for the high-profile meetings such as Royal Ascot and the Cheltenham Festival, it’s always good to have an extra place or two. This is especially important in the summer when it is commonplace to find plenty of competitive handicaps on the flat.
❌ Fansbet Weaknesses
- Limited payment methods – When you’re looking to make a deposit, it’s preferable to have a wide range of payment methods to choose from. Some UK bookmakers now offer cryptocurrency whereas others have added Apple Pay to their list of options. Sadly, this is one of Fansbet weakest areas with just two payment methods currently listed on their site. If you don’t wish to use a debit card, then I’m afraid to say that your account cannot be funded. This is frustrating for bettors like myself who tend to favour an e-wallet.
- Lack of live streaming – Sadly not all betting sites and betting apps can provide a live streaming service, however, it is hugely advantageous to be able to see the accompanying live pictures when you’re betting in-play. Unfortunately, Fansbet doesn’t offer this service.
- Limited in-play options at certain times of the day – Although the in-play section of this site is impressive at a weekend, I noticed that there was significantly fewer live events on a weekday daytime. Although there were a handful of football matches and some decent tennis on the live betting page, I found that Fansbet offer significantly fewer events compared to other UK bookmakers.
Overall, I found it tough to pick out three negatives. Fansbet has plenty of positives and there is lots to like about this superb online sportsbook. The lack of payment options is frustrating, however, they make up for it with superb range of promotions and pre-match betting markets.
Fansbet UK Full Review
Prior to starting my Fansbet review, I was only vaguely familiar with this online betting site. I knew of their presence and I’d heard about their pledge to give back a share of their profits to the community, however, I had very little knowledge or experience of using their sportsbook.
I was initially impressed with their desktop site. The colour scheme was eye-catching and it was simple to navigate between sections. I was able to find all of my favourite competitions and tournaments with relative ease.
I took advantage of the welcome bonus, and although I didn’t fully capitalise on the full £200, I was pleased to receive a 200% bonus on my initial deposit of £50. I did find that it took a couple of days (and a number of multiples) to finally reach my target of wagering 5x my initial deposit.
The range of sports markets was impressive and as a horse racing fan, I was pleased to see a wide variety of tracks and meetings priced up (including US and Australia). Football is clearly their main focus and there is ample markets and enhanced odds on selected games and leagues.
The app was easy to download and I was able to install this within a couple of minutes. I found it straightforward to bet on iOS device and I enjoyed the fact that the mobile site mirrored the desktop equivalent.
The main drawback of Fansbet is their lack of deposit and withdrawal options. As a punter who frequently uses e-wallets, I was disappointed to find that I could only use VISA Debit when it came to funding my Fansbet account.
Overall, I felt comfortable and happy using Fansbet and I have already recommended it to a few friends and family members. I found their site easy to navigate and there was more than enough betting markets and bonuses to keep me coming back for more!
Bonuses & Offers ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fansbet is one of the most generous sportsbooks in the UK and offers all new players a 200% deposit bonus. There is also a mobile-specific welcome offer as well as numerous ongoing incentives.
Betting Variety ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Although football tends to understandably dominate the Fansbet app and desktop site, fans of tennis, horse racing, boxing and golf won’t feel left out. There are also markets for niche sports such as water polo and badminton.
Banking Options ⭐⭐
This is the weakest area of the site and as we explain later in our Fansbet review, we were incredibly disappointed with the limited options for depositing and withdrawing.
Mobile Experience ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Fansbet app is slick and easy to navigate. It is simple to download and install and is compatible with all devices. There is even an additional welcome offer which is exclusive to mobile users.
Payout Speed ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Although we were left disappointed by the lack of payment methods, here at Mansionbet, we have very complaints when it comes to the payout speed. Our withdrawal was completed within 48 hours.
Fansbet is fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and they use the latest technology to ensure that players’ details are safely stored.
Software & Games ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fansbet UK’s site is fast and slick and this is testament to their choice of software providers. The selection of games at their online casino is impressive and they have opted to use renowned developers such as Evolution, Play’N Go and Betsoft
Betting Experience ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The overall betting experience is superb and we really enjoyed being able to sample this modern and forward-thinking sportsbook. They have plenty of betting opportunities and their app is excellent, however they could do with adding a few more deposit methods.
Customer Support ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We encountered very few issues with Fansbet UK, however, when we contacted them, we found the customer support to be exemplary. There are a number of ways of getting in touch and there is also plenty of useful information available on their FAQ page.
Is Fansbet legal in the UK?
Fansbet is fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and this is excellent news for potential punters. The UKGC are a regulatory body who carry out routine checks on UK bookmakers to help ensure fair play and verify that they are delivering on their promises.
The UKGC is one of the most trusted names in the industry so it’s always worth checking that your chosen bookmaker is regulated by a respected authority.
Who owns Fansbet?
Fansbet UK is owned and operated by Rush Gaming Limited, who are based in Malta. They also own another online casino called Rush Casino.
Fansbet Welcome Package 🎁
The majority of UK betting sites offer a welcome bonus which is available to all new players who sign up for an account. These tend to vary greatly, however, Fansbet 200% bonus up to £200 is one of the most generous on the market. Although you must adhere to the terms and conditions and wager 5x the bonus amount, it can be a hugely rewarding process.
Fansbet Welcome Bonus
How to claim Fansbet Welcome Bonus
- Click the ‘join now’ button. This can be located on the home page
- Submit your personal details, choose a username and password and await a confirmation email. Make sure that you use the bonus code SPORTS-200
- Click the verification link to complete your registration.
- Deposit at least £10 and place your first qualifying bet (3+ selections at odds of 1.35/1 or bigger)
- Continue to place qualifying bets until you have wagered 5x your initial deposit
- Once this has been completed, your 200% welcome bonus will be added to your balance.
FansBet Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
There are always a number of terms and conditions which must be adhered to and if you want to qualify for Fansbet welcome bonus, then it’s important to read the small print and ensure that you don’t miss out on this generous welcome bonus
- New customers must use the bonus code SPORTS-200 when signing up for an account.
- Wager 5x the bonus amount within 7 days of signing up.
- Bets must feature 3+ selections at odds of 1.35 or greater.
- Cashed out/void bets will not count towards your qualifying total.
Fansbet Best Sports Features
Each UK bookmaker will have a number of sports betting features, each of which help to improve the overall betting experience. These often enable the betting site to stand out from its rivals.
Fansbet Cash Out
If your accumulator is in a winning position but there is still at least 20 minutes left on the clock, then the opportunity to cash out may just prove to be a lifesaver. Last minute goals, tries and touchdowns can be hugely frustrating, so being able to collect your winnings early is undoubtedly a positive. Your cash out value can be found on your Fansbet betting slip.
Fansbet Live Betting
Occasionally, you may have a fantastic bet up your sleeve, however, life gets in the way and you end up missing kick off. Luckily, Fansbet live betting page allows you to get involved and bet on a number of sporting events once they’ve got underway.
Fansbet Bet Boosts and Enhanced Accumulators
Sometimes it can be tough to find value in a competitive looking contest. Luckily, Fansbet daily Bet Boosts give the chance to wager on several different markets at slightly inflated prices. Depending on your stake, this may make a significant difference to your betting balance. If you’re a fan of betting on accumulators then you’ll be pleased to hear that Fansbet will boost your returns if you manage to put together a successful multiple bet.
Fansbet Sports Coverage
Although there are a number of sports which are understandably popular with punters, it’s absolutely essential that both established online bookmakers and new betting sites are able to offer a wide variety of wagering opportunities. Whether you’re a boxing aficionado or you’re obsessed with greyhound racing, you’ll want to make sure that you can regularly bet on your favourite events and pick from numerous markets.
Here at Mansionbet, we’ve taken a closer look at Fansbet’s sports coverage and focused on some of the most popular leagues and competitions.
Football is the most popular sport in the world and has a global following. Fansbet have acknowledged this by pricing up thousands of betting markets across hundreds of competitions. Naturally, the Premier League and the Champions League tend to dominate, however, they have also priced up markets on the German 3.Liga and the NPL Western Australia.
There are hundreds of live football betting markets per day and they have a number of football-specific offers which are available ahead of major tournaments and throughout the course of the season.
Tennis fans can find plenty of daily events on the Fansbet site with grand slams such as Wimbledon sitting alongside Challenger and ITF Tour events from around the world.
Tennis is also a hugely popular live betting event and the majority of matches are available in-play.
There are typically around 20+ markets available per match and the layout of the Fansbet site makes it extremely simple to navigate between tournaments.
Fansbet Horse Racing
If you’re a fan of horse racing, then you are unlikely to be disappointed by Fansbet’s range of race markets. As well as covering all UK and Irish meetings, it is also possible to find the odds on South African, Australian and North American events on a daily basis. Although the number of future races are extremely limited, it is possible to bet upcoming events such as the Melbourne Cup and the Arc.
Fansbet sponsorship deals
Unlike other online sportsbooks, Fansbet doesn’t sponsor many sporting events. However, they are the official betting partner of League One Shrewsbury Town.
Fansbet Betting Markets & Types of Bets Available
As our Fansbet review has already outlined, there are hundreds of sports betting markets available on a daily basis. As well as offering ample betting opportunities, Fansbet have numerous ways to wager and various types of bet available on both pre-match and live betting markets. We’ve highlighted some of the key betting markets and bet types currently listed on their site:
Fansbet Betting Markets:
Outright Winner/Ante-Post Markets
If you’re a fan of pre-tournament betting markets, then you’ll be pleased to discover that Fansbet have ample outright and ante-post markets. You can take a look at the World Cup Winner market and ahead of the new NFL and NHL seasons, you can find outright markets on each conference. If you enjoy betting on golf majors or tennis grand slams, then you’ll be able to find year-round ante-post odds on The Masters and Wimbledon.
The live betting page is incredibly easy to locate and is heavily signposted on the Fansbet home page. Like the majority of betting apps, they have priced up hundreds of live events from competitions around the world. At any given time, you’re likely to find live football, tennis, snooker, volleyball and eSports. These provide constantly changing odds and exclusive betting markets such as ‘next team to score’ and ‘winner of the next set’, which aren’t available pre-match.
If you’re a fan of betting on horse racing or greyhounds, then you’ll be pleased to see that Fansbet offer numerous additional markets for all upcoming races. Whether you fancy backing an outsider to finish in the top three, or you wish to predict the first two greyhounds to past the post, then these markets give punters some much-needed alternative options.
Fansbet Types of Bets Available
Betting on accumulators is a staple of a Saturday afternoon for the majority of football fans, however, Fansbet also offer punters the chance to bet on multiples across a variety of sports. Whether you fancy picking out 10+ short-priced tennis players to prevail in the first round of the French Open or you’ve got several money-line fancies on the opening weekend of NFL, then you’ll be able to quickly put together an accumulator on both the desktop site and Fansbet app.
As well as accumulators, it is also possible to bet on doubles or trebles with Fansbet. This enables you to put together a couple of short-priced favourites or pick out three selections for an upcoming sporting event.
Fansbet Sports Bonuses and Promotions
Fansbet are a hugely generous online sportsbook and they have a dedicated promotions page which details each of these ongoing offers. Punters who sign up for an account can claim up a bonus of up to 200% whereas there is an additional Fansbet bonus for mobile users – Bet £10 and Get £10.
Acca Boosts will give you the chance to significantly scale up your winnings if you’re lucky enough to successfully pick out a winning accumulator (across multiple sports). Fansbet also offer all punters the chance to predict the weekend’s Premier League results and win up to £100,000. This is free to enter.
There is a Fansbet free bet available on a regular basis with £5 free bets on offer on both Tuesday and Saturday whereas you can also claim a £10 risk-free bet each Wednesday. Mobile players may also qualify for a free £20 bet on a Sunday too.
There are several casino promotions and offers available too, with Fansbet punters able to claim 20 free spins when they play £10 on selected titles.
Fansbet Mobile App 📱
Having initially launched their sportsbook without an accompanying app, I was pleased to find that Fansbet have created a dedicated iOS and Android app which can be easily downloaded. The iOS app is available in the App Store whereas the Android equivalent can be downloaded directly from the mobile site.
I managed to download and install the app quickly and was able to log into my account and make a deposit using my iOS device with the minimum of fuss.
I was impressed by the straightforward nature of the app and although I was reminded to regularly update it, this helped to eliminate any potential gremlins. As a result, I suffered very few technical problems with the Fansbet app.
It was smooth and simple to navigate and having used the main desktop site for a couple of days prior to downloading the app, I found that the two versions of the Fansbet site were remarkably similar. The usability of the Fansbet app is superb, and I found it easy to move between markets and add selections to my betting slip.
Although Fansbet is primarily associated with sports betting, it has also added a professional online casino and this can be accessed via both the desktop site and mobile app.
The casino is incredibly simple to use and the sensible layout allows you to easily navigate between games. As well as offering a search function, players can use the pre-selected filters to view ‘new games’, ‘jackpot slots’, ‘megaways’ or to access the Fansbet’s immersive live casino.
Fansbet have teamed up with a number of renowned software developers including Betsoft, Play’N Go, Red Tiger, Quick Spin and Evolution Gaming. This means that Fansbet can showcase hundreds of popular games including Goonies, Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest Megaways and Reel King Megaways.
There are plenty of traditional table games available including Baccarat, Classic Blackjack and 20p Roulette. If you fancy interacting with fellow players and experiencing the thrill of visiting a traditional casino, then there are 20+ live dealer games currently listed on the site, and these are provided by Evolution Gaming.
Although the payout percentages (RTP) tend to vary between games, Fansbet offer users a decent chance of success with games such as Book of Dead (96.21%) and Fire Joker Freeze (96.18%) amongst the most popular.
The Fansbet online casino can be easily accessed via both the desktop site and mobile app, and it is an extremely product. Sports punters can easily immerse themselves in some fantastic games and take advantage of the various promotions and bonuses.
Overall, I was very impressed by Fansbet, however, the most disappointing aspect was the lack of banking options. Other UK betting sites and apps offer numerous ways to deposit, including e-wallets, Apple Pay and Paysafecard, however, Fansbet offers very little variety.
Debit cards are the only option available to UK punters which is extremely disappointing. I often use e-wallets to deposit into my account, so I wasn’t necessarily keen to switch from my preferred payment method.
Nevertheless, deposits are processed immediately whereas the majority of withdrawals will be completed in around 48 hours. The process of funding my account was extremely straightforward, however, I would have preferred to have a far greater range of deposit options to choose from.
When it comes to making a withdrawal, Fansbet make it extremely straightforward to collect your winnings. Once the process has been completed, withdrawals tend to conclude within 72 hours, however, we found that Fansbet was extremely speedy and we received our winnings within 48 hours.
Fansbet Customer Support
If you encounter a problem whilst using Fansbet UK, then you may wish to contact customer support. The FAQ page is extremely detailed and there is a ton of useful information available. These have been split into separate categories which enables you to navigate easily between sections.
If like me, your problem cannot be solved by the FAQ page, then live chat is available 24/7. I found the live chat button easy to locate (on the right hand side of the home page) and my problem was quickly and professionally resolved by the helpful operator.
There is also a contact form available. If the nature of your enquiry isn’t urgent, then this is an ideal way to get in touch with a Fansbet operative.
Fansbet How to
Now that you’ve read our Fansbet review, you’ll inevitably want to find out how to open an account, qualify for the generous welcome bonus and begin betting. Luckily, our simple ‘how to’ guide will take you through every single step of the process.
How to open an account with Fansbet
It is extremely straightforward to open an account with Fansbet and this process can be completed within five minutes. Once you’ve clicked the green ‘join now’ button, you’ll be asked to submit some personal details and select your preferences. Once this has been completed, you’ll receive a confirmation email (don’t forget to click the link in order to verify your account) and then you can begin betting with Fansbet.
- Click the green ‘Join Now’ button which is located on the top right-hand side of the home page
- Submit your details including email address, DOB and preferred odds format
- Create a memorable password
- Await a confirmation email and click the verification link.
- You will be redirected back to Fansbet and here you can make your initial deposit, claim your welcome bonus and begin betting.
How to make a deposit
Once you have completed the sign-up process, you won’t be able to begin betting until you have funded your account. Although Fansbet do not currently offer a wide variety of deposit options, they do make it extremely straightforward to boost your balance.
- Log into your account and click on the word ‘balance’. Here, you’ll be presented with a series of options. Click ‘deposit’ or make a deposit’
- Choose the amount that you would like to deposit and your preferred method.
- Click ‘confirm deposit’
- Your account will be funded immediately.
How to Claim your Bonus
Once you’ve signed up for an account and made your initial deposit, you’ll be eligible for Fansbet’s generous welcome bonus. It’s extremely straightforward to claim these additional funds:
- Sign up for an account, use the bonus code SPORTS-200 and then make an initial deposit (up to £200)
- Begin placing sports bets at minimum odds of 1.35 (must include 3x selections). This bet must be 10x your initial deposit in order to qualify for the welcome bonus.
- Once this process has been completed and you have placed bets to the value of 10x your deposit, your additional funds will be released. Bonus funds can be used on any sports market.
How to place a bet
Once you have funded your account, you’ll want to begin betting. Fansbet make it extremely straightforward to begin betting and you can access the majority of sports and betting markets down the left hand side of the home page.
If you’d prefer to wager on an ongoing event, then click on ‘In-Play’ which is located at the top of the home page.
- Locate your preferred sport and click on the odds to add this to your betting slip. If you wish to create an accumulator or multiple bet, then you can continue adding selections until you are happy with your picks.
- Your betting slip is located on the right-hand side of the page, however, this will only appear once you have made your first selection.
- Once your selections have been added to your betting slip, you’ll be asked to add your stake. Here, you’ll be able to specify the type of bet. For example, if you have chosen three selection, you’ll be able to pick from a treble, doubles, or Trixie. You can also bet on each of these selections as singles if you prefer.
- Fansbet will calculate your potential returns, however this may chance if one of your selections is voided or a horse is withdrawn from your chosen race.
- Once you are happy with this, click ‘Place Bets’. Your stake will be deducted from your balance.
How can I use my free bet?
You can use the majority of free bets (including the welcome bonus) on a variety of sports and sports betting markets. The process is exactly the same as above, however, when it comes to adding your stake, you will be asked if you wish to use your free bet.
- Click ‘use free bet’ and once you are satisfied with your selection(s), click ‘Place Bet’.
Fansbet will deduct the value of the free bet from any potential winnings.
How to request a withdrawal
It is extremely straightforward to request a withdrawal from Fansbet and if you’re lucky enough to have picked out a few winners, then you’ll want to collect your cash as soon as possible.
- Click on balance. Here you’ll be able to see the amount of money that you have available in your account
- Click ‘withdraw’
- Select the amount of money that you’d like to withdraw from your account and your preferred withdrawal method.
- Once you are happy with this information, click ‘confirm withdrawal’
Your withdrawal will be processed within 72 hours (although this tends to be much quicker).
Frequently asked questions about Fansbet
Is it safe to sign up for Fansbet?
Yes, Fansbet are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, who help to ensure fair play. Fansbet also use the latest technology to help protect player details.
What are the minimum amount that I can deposit?
The minimum deposit with Fansbet is £10. You must have at least £20 in your account in order to make a withdrawal.
How long do withdrawals take?
The majority of withdrawals will take 3-5 working days to process.
Can I cash out my bets with Fansbet?
Yes, you can cash out on all sporting events with Fansbet. Your cash out value can be found on your betting slip. If there is an ongoing incident (eg VAR check/interruption), then cash out may become temporarily unavailable.
Can I bet on my Smartphone or Tablet?
Yes, Fansbet have a dedicated app which is available for both iOS and Android devices. You can also bet using a mobile browser.
- FansBet Sports Betting Review 2022