Casino.com Review 2023
- State of the art security technology
- Over 2000 games available to play
- Fantastic mobile app
- Zero deposit or withdrawal fees
Casino.com is operated by Mansion Europe Holdings Ltd and was launched in 2007. Since its inception, it has grown over the years to become one of the best choices for online casino players in the UK market. The company operates out of Gibraltar and holds a gaming license from both the Gibraltar Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. There are over 2000 games available to play on the site from a dozen game providers, such as NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, and Microgaming. We at MansionBet UK wanted to check out just how good this site is, so I’ve created an account and gathered as much information as possible to give you my comprehensive Casino.com review.
The dark theme is the first thing you notice about the Casino.com UK website. Most of the website is black with white text, perfect for bright, modern monitors. Anyone who’s read any of my other casino reviews knows that I love a good dark theme, and that’s what the home page promises. One small niggle is that the old-fashioned font looks a bit out of place on a modern casino site, but luckily once you sign up and enter the main site, there’s no trace of it.
After you’ve created your account and you’re taken to the main page, the dark theme has somewhat disappeared, as there are more white spaces on the site, but overall it’s still a great-looking website. Everything is easy to find, all of the games are clearly labelled, and there are even handy search features to make finding your favourite game even easier.
Casino Game Types
An online casino wouldn’t be much without any games to play, and at Casino.com, you have many games to choose from. There are over 2000 unique casino games to choose from, with hundreds of online slots, huge progressive jackpots, plus all the classic casino games you know and love. Let’s take a closer look at some of the games they offer.
- Live Casino - There are over forty options for live casino games available at Casino.com, with all of the classic casino games you’d come to expect. You can play live blackjack, roulette, casino stud poker, teen patti, 3 card brag, and much more!
- Slots - If you’re a slots fan, you’ll love Casino.com, as they have hundreds of different slots for you to play. They have classic video slots, daily jackpot slots, and slots with jackpots worth millions of pounds! Casino.com has some of the biggest slot jackpots I’ve found, so it’s the place to play if you want the chance of hitting it big.
- Table Games - As well as the live casino options, there are plenty of animated versions of classic table games. Choose from blackjack, roulette, baccarat, Caribbean stud poker, casino hold’em, and many more, including modern takes on your favourite casino games.
Casino Bonuses and Promotions
As there are so many high-quality casino sites available, one of the ways players decide the site they choose is by looking at how generous the welcome offer is. After all, why would you sign up for a site with a smaller bonus when they both offer roughly the same features? Casino.com has a decent welcome bonus with a number of ongoing promotions that reward both new and existing players.
➙ Welcome Offer
One of the first things I do when researching an online casino site is to look at the welcome bonus. I’ve often found that the more generous a welcome offer is, the better the site's quality. Casino.com has a decent welcome bonus, offering players a 100% matched deposit bonus, up to £100, plus 200 free spins at any of the Age of Gods games. The wagering requirement is also one of the lowest I’ve seen for a welcome bonus, only requiring a 20x playthrough before you can withdraw. However, it’s important to note that your ID must be verified before you can claim this bonus, and there is a minimum deposit of £20.
➙ Double Your Winnings
If you make a deposit of £40 or more on a Sunday and play on Casino.com’s exclusive live roulette table, you can double your winnings up to the value of £20. All you have to do is deposit the £40 or more on a Sunday, make a minimum of 10 bets on the Live Roulette game, and your winnings will be doubled in the form of a casino bonus. The bonus funds have a wagering requirement of 20x, and you’ll need to opt-in to the promotion to be eligible.
➙ Two For Tuesdays
Make a deposit of £20 or more on a Tuesday using the promo code TUESDAY and get a double bonus! You can earn a £5 casino bonus, plus five free spins on the Ace Ventura™, White King II™, or Age of the Gods: Ruler of the Sky™ slots. However, you must wager your £20 minimum deposit at least 3x before receiving your bonus, and the offer is unavailable on the iOS app.
If you want to take advantage of any of those bonuses and promotions, you need to be able to get your money onto the site. Casino.com offers a range of different banking options, with over a dozen of the most popular payment providers available to use. What’s even better is that there are no deposit or withdrawal fees at Casino.com, so you won’t get hit with any nasty surprises. There is also a minimum deposit and withdrawal amount for all users, set at £10.
- Debit Cards - If you want to make a deposit using a debit card, you have a range of choices at Casino.com. They support Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Debit, and Visa Electron, so no matter what kind of card you have, you can make secure and convenient deposits.
- E-Wallets - If you’d rather use an e-wallet to make your payment, Casino.com supports all of the major brands. You can choose from PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Ecopayz, Neosurf, and MuchBetter. Using an e-wallet gives you speedy and secure deposits and withdrawals, with many players receiving their money within hours of the withdrawal being processed.
- Paysafecard - Another way of depositing your money to Casino.com is by using a prepaid card. This allows you to make quick and easy transactions without having to give your banking details to the site. However, this method is only available for deposits and is not eligible for withdrawals.
Game Software Providers
It’s very rare for a casino site to be limited to one or two software providers, with many sites giving players a range of options. While Casino.com may not have as many options as its competitors, there are still a dozen different game providers to choose from. Let’s take a look at some of the highlights.
- Playtech - If you’re looking for top-quality table games, you’ll want to check out the Casino.com games offered by Playtech. They have all the classic versions of the games we love, such as blackjack, roulette, and baccarat, but they also offer more modern takes on those games, such as Mega Fire Blaze roulette and European Football roulette.
- NetEnt - If slots are more your game, you’ll love the wide range of games offered by NetEnt. NetEnt is considered by many to be one of the industry’s leading slot providers, and they have over 100 games to play at Casino.com, including Cash Noire, Gonzo’s Quest, and Starburst.
- Red Tiger - Another one of the industry’s leading slot providers is Red Tiger. They specialise in jackpot slots, and there are many slots available at Casino.com where you can win hundreds of thousands of pounds, including Age of the Gods, Poseidon Ancient Fortunes, and Bounty of the Beanstalk.
Safety and Trust
I believe player safety should be the top priority when reviewing Casino sites. Unfortunately, many bad actors in the industry will try to scam you and steal your details, and we wouldn’t be much of a casino review site if we recommend one of those sites to you! That’s why I will only review sites with a license from a reputable gaming authority.
Casino.com has been licensed by two of the most respected gambling authorities in the world. They hold a license from the Gibraltar Gambling Commission and have been granted a Gambling Commission of Great Britain Remote Operating License. Getting a license from either of these authorities is extremely difficult and costly, so having two licenses shows a commitment to player safety.
Casino.com also take further steps to ensure that its site is one of the safest for its customers. They use various security measures to keep your details safe, such as firewalls, RSA encryption, and HTTPS encryption, meaning that malicious third parties cannot hack into your connection with the site. They also regularly test their RNG to ensure that they’re offering the fairest games to their customers.
Mobile Site and App
Mobile gaming is an integral part of Casino.com's gaming experience, and as such, they’ve created a native mobile app for both iOS and Android devices. Both are available to download from the app store, making installing the app simple, even for the most technophobic user.
The app itself isn’t very big, just over 26MB on my Android phone, so it won’t take up too much space on your mobile. Once you’ve downloaded the app, you’ll find that the dark theme looks just as good on your mobile as it does on your desktop. The app is very easy to navigate, and all the icons are correctly sized, no matter how big or small your mobile device is.
You have access to all the features you do on the desktop app, though you may find that one or two of the older games won’t work as well on your phone as on your computer.
If you’re interested in signing up for Casino.com and seeing what it’s like for yourself, you’ll be pleased to know that creating your own account is easy. To ensure you don’t have any trouble, I’ve created a helpful guide you can follow along with.
Start by clicking the “Join Now” button in the top right-hand side of the website or in the middle of the homepage.
Create a username and password, enter your email address, and select your country of residence. You can also enter a promo code if you have one and set your deposit limits.
Enter your personal information, such as your name, address, date of birth, and telephone number.
Click “Next” at the bottom of the page, and your account will be created! You have the option to verify your account from the casino page, or you can make a deposit and start playing.
It’s as simple as that, you’ve just created your very own Casino.com account!
Knowing that you will be supported if any issues occur is an important part of the gaming experience. If you’re constantly worried that something will happen and you won’t get any help, it’s hard to fully relax and enjoy yourself. Casino.com understands this and gives you plenty of ways to get hold of the customer support team.
The best way to get a problem resolved or a question answered is to speak to a member of the live chat team. You’ll usually get through to an agent within a minute or two, and I found them to be extremely helpful whenever I had a question. If you’d prefer to speak to someone directly, you can call the customer support desk free from the UK, and there’s also an international number for any players playing outside the UK.
There is also an email support team available if you don’t have time to speak to someone directly. It will often take a few hours before you hear back from anyone on the email team, so I recommend using the live chat or phone option if your query is urgent.
All of the customer support options are available 24/7.
Phone: UK - 0800 9012 483 International - +350 200 44793
What We Think About Casino.com
There’s a lot to like about Casino.com, and truthfully there isn’t much that it does wrong! It has over 2000 casino games to play from a dozen game providers; there is a decent welcome offer that will boost your bankroll and over a dozen ways to get your money onto the site. On top of that, they have a fantastic customer support team, full licenses from the UKGC and the GGA, and a brilliant mobile app so you can game on the go. All in all, it’s hard to find fault with Casino.com, and it’s a site I’d heartily recommend, so why not sign up for yourself and see just how good it is?
- Betting sites
- Casino.com Review 2023