L and L Europe have added a sportsbook to their successful casino product and it appears to be a solid addition. With a unique welcome bonus and an eye-watering number of football markets available each weekend, this sportsbook looks more than a match for the majority of its peers. Check out our All British Sports review to find out how to get started and sign up for an account.
All British Sports Bookmaker Review
All British Sports Types
- Horse Racing
All British Sports Top Features
- 29 Sports Markets
- Hundreds of live sports betting markets
- Excellent football coverage
- Easy to assemble Bet Builders
- Betting Variety4.7
- Banking Options4.7
- Mobile Experience4.7
- Betting Experience4.7
- Customer Support4.7
All British Sports Strengths and Weaknesses
Before signing up for an online sportsbook and pledging your commitment, it’s always important to consider whether it suits your needs. The majority of UK operators are similar, however, there are some extremely important differences which can either enhance the betting experience or prove deeply frustrating. We’ve put together a list of strengths and weaknesses to consider before signing up for an All British Sports account.
✔️ All British Sports Strengths
- Wide Range of Betting Opportunities – If you’re looking to bet on the football, then you’re in the right place. All British Sports has an infinite amount of football markets and these sit alongside a healthy range of tennis, boxing and golf betting opportunities. Although the name would suggest otherwise, you’ll also find a decent array of US Sports markets and these sit alongside specials such as Eurovision and Big Brother. eSports is a growing trend amongst bettors and like many new betting sites, they’ve gone out of their way to ensure that plenty of tournaments are priced up on a regular basis.
- Rewarding Welcome Bonus – Unlike far simpler welcome bonuses such as a £10 Free Bet, the All British Sports welcome bonus keeps on giving. Once you’ve signed up for an account, you’ll get 10% back on all losses, so if you’ve deposited your funds and your bets haven’t gone according to plan, you’ll still have some extra cash left to play with. It’s a really good way of keeping existing punters coming back for more.
- Simple and Effective Bet Builder – Bet Builders have become incredibly popular over the last few years and they are particularly handy if you’re planning to sit and watch a live match. All British Sports have simplified the process and offer all of the main match markets. They do not over-complicate the creation of Bet Builders.
- Football Fast Markets – Live in-Play Betting is a fun way of wagering and the fast ever-changing nature of these markets is a large part of the appeal. With All British Sports’ Football Fast Markets, you can now bet on various happening within the next 1/2/5/10 minutes. Great fun.
❌ All British Sports Weaknesses
- No Horse Racing Markets – Although football remains the most popular sport to wager on, horse racing is still a huge part of the betting world, particularly when it comes to Cheltenham and Royal Ascot. There are many dedicated horse racing betting sites, yet sadly, All British Sports is not one of them. It doesn’t even have odds on the Grand National!
- For a site that has ‘British’ in its name, it’s a strange omission given that horse racing has been a huge part of the UK betting landscape for over a century!
- Limited Ongoing Sports Promotions – As our All British Sports review highlights, they do have a unique and enticing welcome offer which does not expire. However, they could do with adding a sprinkling of promotions which are available to existing players and potentially relate to upcoming sporting events. This isn’t essential, although it would be a nice addition.
- No Live Streaming – All British Sports has ample live betting markets and there are loads of opportunities to get involved with ongoing events. However, it would be nice to see some live streaming options added to these. If you’re following the action, it’s always beneficial to have the option to see live pictures of your chosen event.
Overall, there were far more positives than negatives. The majority of our concerns related to potential additions and they do not overwhelmingly detract from this excellent online sportsbook. Despite this, I found the lack of horse racing markets baffling!
Generally speaking, the positive far outweigh the negatives and there are plenty of reasons to sign up for an account.
All British Sports Profile
|Website: allbritishcasino.com/sports||Year founded: 2023|
|Company: L and L Europe Limited||License & regulation: UK Gambling and Malta Gaming Authority|
|Contact information: Phone number +44 2036952907 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Sponsorship deals: N/A|
|Address/Headquarters: L and L Europe, Northfields, App 7, Vjal Indipendenza, Mosta, MST9026, Malta||Customer support: Phone number +44 2036952907 and email: email@example.com|
|Features: Cash Out, Bet Builder, In-Play Betting, Football Fast Markets.||Payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Trustly, Paysafecard|
|Owner: L and L Europe Limited||Apps devices: iOS and Android|
All British Sports Review
Before signing up for an All British Sports account, I had heard plenty of positive noises about their online casino. Naturally, I was keen to explore their recently-launched sportsbook.
Although L&L Europe have plenty of experience in the casino sphere, they do not have any previous history of online sportsbooks and although this was initially a concern, any worries were soon assuaged.
Although some new sportsbooks aim to reinvent the wheel, All British Sports have kept things nice and simple and traditional with the extensive list of sports events listed down the left-hand side and a separate section dedicated to live in-play sports. In additional to this, the betting slip will pop up on the right-hand side of the page. I’m pleased to report that they haven’t overcomplicated matters and this enhances usability.
There is fantastic coverage of sports, including football, tennis and boxing and although it doesn’t appeal to me personally, the addition of eSports is notable and is likely to attract plenty of potential punters.
The one major negative is the lack of horse racing and greyhound racing markets, particularly as our All British Sports review was conducted during the Cheltenham Festival, however, as an avid football fans, I was extremely pleased with the variety of markets and betting options. Whilst this is one of the best football betting sites operating in the UK, horse racing fans are likely to be left extremely disappointed.
Similar to the majority of betting apps, this one is slick and easy to download, although in this instance, it should be pointed out, that you must enter the app via the All British Casino.
There are a decent range of payment options and most users will be satisfied with the selection. Nevertheless, I was disappointed to see that PayPal was not amongst those listed. Overall, depositing and withdrawing was fairly simple, although additional checks can delay the process by around 24 hours.
I was impressed by the simplicity of the All British Sports Bet Builder and I also enjoyed being able to cash out my bets. Fast Football markets are a fun addition and I enjoyed using these during televised games that I was able to follow at home.
Due to its simplicity and straightforward approach, I rarely encounter any issues whilst betting with All British Sports, however, I did access the live chat and found that the operatives were extremely friendly and helpful. This was the quickest way to reach a resolution.
I was initially skeptical about the sites’ welcome offer, however, I actually benefitted from the 10% cashback on multiple occasions and it had far more longevity than other bonuses which barely lasted 24 hours! It may not immediately hit the spot, however, it is the gift that keeps giving, and particularly for punters like myself who have been struggling to pick any winners over the last 14 days!
Overall, I found betting with All British Sports to be a highly enjoyable experience and I will undoubtedly be returning to claim my next 10% cashback (or potentially pick a few winning bets!).
All British Sports Score
Bonuses & Offers ⭐⭐⭐
The welcome bonus of 10% cashback on all losses is not only an excellent way to get started, it’s also a brilliant to continually benefit from this site’s generosity. However, we would like to see additional bonuses and promotions relating to specific sports or events.
Betting Variety ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Although there is lack of horse racing markets available, the variety of betting options is impressive. There are hundreds of football markets and these site alongside Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Tennis, Rugby, Golf and Motor Racing. There are also several specials relating to both entertainment and politics.
Banking Options ⭐⭐⭐⭐
There are a decent array of payment methods including VISA, Mastercard and Neteller. Nevertheless, it would be nice to see the likes of PayPal added to the list. Other methods such as Apple Pay may also be considered.
Mobile experience ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
It’s impossible to fault the mobile experience. Both the iOS app and Android app work perfectly well and the mobile has been designed to fit the smaller screen.
Payout Speed ⭐⭐⭐
Although the payout speed wasn’t slow, All British Sports claim that they attempt to complete all payouts within 24 hours whereas mine took around 50 hours to process. Nevertheless, this was my first withdrawal and it was still quicker than many other online sportsbooks.
Fully licensed and regulated by UKGC and Malta Gaming Authority. Site feels safe and secure and they have eight years of experience in the casino industry.
Software & Games ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
As an established casino operator, it is no surprise to see an extremely high quality level of gaming options. They use some of the best and most notable software developers and it’s extremely easy to navigate between different games and sections of the site.
Betting Experience ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The overall betting experience was excellent. The site is easy to navigate and it is extremely simple to add selections into your betting slip. The site is perfect for mobile wagering and there are enough features to satisfy the majority of punters.
Customer Support ⭐⭐⭐
Live chat is available 24/7 which is always a positive. Reponses were fairly swift and always very professional. There is also an email address.
Is All British Sports legal in the UK?
Yes, All British Sports is an expansion of All British Casino which has been trading in the UK for a number of years. It is fully licensed and regulated and uses the latest technology to ensure that player details remain safe and secure.
All British Sports Welcome Package
When it comes to signing up for an online bookmaker, the majority of UK punters will focus on those bookmakers who offer a generous welcome bonus. Naturally, these bonuses come in a variety of forms and they give you the chance to become accustomed to the site’s interface and usability. We’ve taken a closer look at the welcome package offered by All British Sports.
↪ All British Sports Welcome Bonus
10% Cash Back on all Losses
↪ How to claim All British Sports’ Welcome Bonus
- Click the red ‘register’ button. This is located on the top right-hand side of the home page.
- Follow each of the steps to complete the registration process.
- Once you have successfully registered, make a deposit of at least £20 (up to £100) in order to qualify for your first 10% cashback.
- You can now begin placing bets on a variety of sports
- You will receive 10% cashback on all losses from your deposit. This will be credited the following day.
- This will be repeated for every single deposit that you make.
↪ All British Sports Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
All UK betting sites have a list of terms and conditions that must be adhered to in order to successfully claim the welcome bonus. Thankfully, All British Sports’ welcome package is fairly straightforward to claim:
Cash Back will become available 24 hours after deposits have been credited. Players must click the red button in the cash back section of their account to claim their accumulated cash back. Maximum cashback up to £100. Minimum deposit of £20 required. Deposits made using Skrill and Neteller are excluded from this promotion. 18+ .
List of Features/Characteristics
- In Play Betting
- Football Fast Markets
- Betting available on 29 different sports
- Extensive football betting opportunities
- Cash Out
- Competitive odds
- Live Chat
- Simple and usable interface
- Bet Builders
- Political and TV special markets
- Speedy Sign-Up Process
- Unique Welcome Bonus
- Easy to assemble accumulators
All British Sports Best Sports Features
Although the prospect of a free bet or 10% cashback on all deposits is likely to be the primary reason for signing up for an online bookmaker, it’s important to take other factors into consideration, including sports features.
Sports features come in a variety of forms and although there is plenty of crossover between operators, it’s always advised to check which features are available before signing up for an account.
✦ All British Sports Bet Builder
Bet Builders have become increasingly popular over the last few years and they are particularly handy when it comes to betting on the biggest games of the weekend. Whether it’s the FIFA World Cup final or a crucial Premier League encounter, Bet Builders enable you to assemble a bet which consists of several different markets.
Some bookmakers exclude certain markets or tend to focus on player fouls and shots, whereas All British Sports have opted to keep it simple and they focus on primary markets such as match result, goals and corners.
✦ All British Sports Cash Out
When your long-shot accumulator is unexpectedly in a winning position, the nerves can often begin to kick in. Inevitably, a last minute equaliser will probably end up spoiling your day. Thankfully, All British Sports’ Cash Out function allows you to take the stress out of the situation and you can collect your winnings early, should you wish to.
✦ All British Sports Football Fast Markets
All British Sports have hundreds of in-play markets priced up on a daily basis and many of the big games include fast markets which enable punters to bet on various time-dependent markets. These allow you to decide what might happen in the next few minutes. These are a fun addition to an otherwise impressive live betting section.
All British Sports Coverage
All British Sports prides itself on providing punters’ betting needs and although the name would suggest that they tend to focus on UK-based sports, this could not be further from the truth. Understandably, Premier League and Champions League are the primary focus here, however, if you wish to bet on either European football or US Sports, then All British Sports have all of this covered.
All British Sports Football
Football is their bread and butter. As the UK’s most popular sport, it is unsurprising to see hundreds of leagues and competitions priced up on the site. They offer competitive odds on the majority of these games and there are additional markets available once each match goes in-play.
You can choose between leagues in Albania, Austria, Belgium or Switzerland and there are a number of cup competitions listed too.
As we’ve previously mentioned in our All British Sports review, Fast Markets are an excellent way to betting on small periods of matches and these are also available in the pre-match markets of televised ties in the Premier League.
All British Sports Tennis
Tennis is a hugely popular sport in the UK and although casual tennis fans tend to lose interest outside of the four grand slams, those who enjoy following every single event on the tennis calendar can find plenty of competitions on a weekly basis.
All British Sports have priced up a number of ATP, WTA, ITF and Challenger Tour events.
There are ample tennis markets available in-play too.
All British Sports e-Sports
One of the growing trend amongst bettors is the increasing popularity of e-sports wagering. All British Sports have added a number of markets to their site and it’s possible to place bets on upcoming DOTA2, Kings of Glory, Rocket League and League of Legends tournaments. Furthermore, there are additional E-Football markets available with All British Sports.
All British Sports Betting Markets & Types of Bets Available
As well as having plenty of sports markets available, the majority of punters tend to seek a variety of betting markets and betting options. These can be found in the betting slip and only become available once all of the requisite selections have been added.
⇾ All British Sport’s Betting Markets:
- In-Play / Live Betting – All British Sports excels when it comes to live betting and there are hundreds of live events available on a daily basis. In-play punters can bet on football, tennis, snooker, rugby, table-tennis or eSports markets. Additional and unique markets become available once an event gets underway.
- Football Fast Markets – Although the majority of these only tend to become available once a fixture gets underway, there are a limited number of football fast markets on selected televised matches from top flight divisions. For example, in a Monday night Premier League fixture, it is possible to wager on when the first goal will be scored (in ten minute increments) and what will happen in the first ten minutes.
⇾ All British Sports Types of Bets Available
- Bet Builders – Bet Builders are a fantastic way to follow a live televised tie and allow you to create a bespoke bet featuring a variety of different markets. All British Sports does offer you the chance to add different markets including corners, cards and goals to their Bet Builder.
- Accumulators – Whether it’s a full midweek fixture list or an overnight 4-fold on the US Sport, All British Sport make it extremely simply to assemble an accumulator. You can simply add selections to their betting slip before choosing your stake and confirming the bet. Accumulator are a fun way of keeping across multiple fixtures and can be extremely quick to assemble.
All British Sports Mobile Apps
All British Sports can be enjoyed on both iOS and Android and the betting app can be downloaded and installed easily. However, it should be noted that the sportsbook is hidden within the All British Casino app.
The app is slick and professional and although the casino does tend to dominate, the sportsbook is a nice addition and can be easily accessed.
You can sign-up for an account, make a deposit and withdrawal using the mobile app.
The app features all of the same great markets and there are plenty of opportunities to get involved in the live in-play markets which feature on a daily basis.
All British Sports Bonuses and Promotions
As we’ve outlined in our All British Sports review, the current welcome bonus is excellent and the fact that it doesn’t expire is a significant tick in the box.
You can claim this welcome bonus as soon as you sign up for an account and make an initial deposit, however, the cashback won’t be paid until the following day (unless you’ve managed to find plenty of winners). This welcome bonus benefits those who have backed a few losers, however, if you’re betting balance is steadily increasing, you are unlikely to need any assistance from All British Sports.
The welcome bonus is applicable for the full duration of your stay and the more you deposit, the more likely you are to be able to benefit from this unique welcome bonus.
Unfortunately, there are no additional bonuses or promotions for sportsbook users, however, there are plenty of casino offers including Marvellous Midweeks.
All British Sports Online Casino
All British Casino is owned and operated by L&L Europe and having launched in 2013, this online operator has slowly built up a decent-sized customer base and has become renowned for its wide selection of games and generous welcome offer.
When it comes to this particular site, the casino is king! In order to access the online sportsbook, you must access the casino first and the same applies for those who wish to wager using the mobile app.
The casino is suitably well-stocked and there are over 600 games currently listed on the site. They have teamed up with a variety of respected and reputable software developers including Evolution Gaming, NetEnt and Microgaming. This helps to ensure that there is always a high quality selection of games available.
Fans of live casino games will be pleased to find 74 different live dealer options (most of which are powered by Evolution Gaming) and the addition of game shows give this online casino an increasingly interactive feel.
Poker fans can several different variations whereas slots fans are extremely well-catered for.
Upon signing up for an account, you can claim 100% welcome bonus up to £100 and furthermore, you’ll also be able to claim 10% cashback on all future deposits. This is an excellent way to get started.
With an RTP of 95.98%, you can enjoy a decent return rate and as All British Casino are fully licensed and regulated, you can rest assured that this site is completely fair and honest.
There are a decent number of payment methods available and it is extremely straightforward to get started and make an initial deposit.
All British Sports Banking
Banking with All British Sports is an incredibly straightforward process. They accept various payments including Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill and PaySafeCard. With the exception of the latter, it is possible to withdraw using all of these methods.
In line with current guidelines, All British Sports are obliged to ask for additional details before processing any withdrawals, however, once this hurdle has been overcome, all future transactions should be fairly unfussy and uncomplicated.
In our experience, All British Sports are extremely speedy when it comes to withdrawals. Although they promise to release your funds within 24 hours, this isn’t always possible. Yet, they were significantly quicker than many of their peers.
All British Sports Customer Support
Although we didn’t encounter too many issues whilst betting with All British Sports, it was always handy to know that customer support was widely available.
Live chat is available 24/7, however, in our experience, things quieten down post-midnight and it can be tricky to get hold of a customer operative overnight. As a result, we recommend using this service during daylight hours.
Nevertheless, during our short conversation with the staff at All British Sports, we found them to be polite and professional throughout.
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and responses tend to be received within 12 hours.
If you encounter minor issues you can access the detailed FAQ page to find answers to common queries and this can be access from the home page.
All British Sports How to
Having read our All British Sports review, you’ll hopefully be keen to get started and sign up for the welcome bonus. We’ve put together an easy-to-follow guide which should enable you to get started immediately.
➺ How to open an account with All British Sports
If you’re thinking of signing up for an account, you’ll be pleased to hear that the process is incredibly straightforward. You can complete the process and place your first bet within a matter of minutes.
If you follow these simple steps, you’ll be able to get started immediately.
- Visit allbritishcasino.com and click on ‘Sportsbook’. Following this, click on the red ‘register’ button.
- Follow each of the steps on the pop-up menu and submit your personal details including DOB and home address.
- Once this process has been completed, await the confirmation email and click to verify.
- Once you have clicked the link, you will be redirected back to the sportsbook home page and you can begin betting.
➺ How to place a bet
Now that your account has been fully registered, you will probably be keen to place your first bet with All British Sports. It is incredibly easy to get started and begin wagering.
- Browse each of the markets. Use the menu on the left-hand side of the home page to pick your preferred markets.
- Once you’ve found your wager, click on the odds and this will be automatically added to your betting slip. This should pop up on the right hand side of the page.
- If you’d prefer a multiple or accumulator, you can continue to add selections to your betting slip.
- Once you are satisfied with your selections, you can double check your bet and add your preferred stake. Here you’ll also be able choose from a number of permutation bets including Heinz, Canadian and Lucky 31.
- Once you are happy, click ‘Place Bet’.
➺ How to Deposit Money with AllBritishSports
In order to place your first bet and claim your first 10% cashback, you’ll be required to fund your account:
- Log in to your AllBritishSports account and click on your balance on the top right hand side of the home page.
- Click on ‘Deposit’ and this will bring up a pop-up menu. Here you can choose your preferred deposit method and the amount that you’d like to add to your account.
- Once you are happy with this, click ‘confirm deposit’ and this will be added to your balance.
➺ How to Withdraw Money from AllBritishSports
If you’ve managed to find a few winners or your account balance is looking healthy, you’ll probably be keen to make your first withdrawal.
- Log in to your AllBritishSports account and click on your balance on the top right hand side of the home page.
- Click on ‘Withdraw’ and this will bring up a pop-up menu. Here you can choose the amount that you’d like to withdraw. You’ll also be asked to choose your preferred withdrawal method, this is likely to be the same method with which you completed your deposit.
- Once you are happy with this, click ‘confirm withdrawal’ and this will be processed within 24-48 hours.
➺ How to Claim Your 10% Cashback
Once you’ve signed up for an account, you’ll be eligible to claim 10% cashback on all future deposits.
- Sign up for an account and make an initial deposit of at least £20
- If your balance has reduced and you’ve not been able to find any winners, your account will be credited with the 10% cashback the following day.
- This process will be repeated each time you make a deposit.
Frequently asked questions about All British Sports
Can I cash out with All British Sports?
Yes, Cash Out is available on the majority of bets with All British Sports. Your Cash Out value can be found on your betting slip which can be located on the right hand side of the page.
What payment methods does All British Sports accept?
All British Casino accept numerous payments including Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Trustly and Paysafecard. You can also withdraw using the majority of these methods.
How long do I have to wait to receive my winnings?
All British Sports endeavor to pay all winnings within 24 hours, however, this can be delayed around weekends and bank holidays. Nevertheless, this is still remarkably quick and much faster than many other online bookmakers in the UK.
Can I sign up for an account and make my first deposit using the mobile app?
Yes, the All British Sports mobile app, which is available on both Android and iOS, allows you to sign up for an account and manage your deposits/withdrawals using your smartphone. You will also qualify for the cashback welcome offer by using the mobile app.
If I encounter an issue, what’s the best way of getting in touch with All British Sports?
Should any issues arise, live chat is available 24/7. This is easy to access and responses are usually quick. Alternatively, there is a dedicated email address which will address all account enquiries.
- Betting sites
- All British Sports Bookmaker Review