Owned by L&L Europe Ltd Casinos, All British Casino launched in 2013 and has firmly established itself as a great choice for UK gamblers. It is fully licensed by three different gambling authorities; the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, and the Swedish Gaming Authority, so you can be sure that it’s a safe place to play. They offer over 1200 casino games from over a dozen software providers, and the choice of games available to play is extensive. Given the hype, we at MansionBet UK wanted to see just how good it was, so I created an account and gathered all the info I could to create my comprehensive All British Casino review.
All British Casino Review 2023
- State of the art security measures
- Over 1200 games available
- 10% cashback on all losing deposits
- 24/7 customer support
- No fees for deposits or withdrawals
- Great security features
- Large number of unique games
- Good bonuses and promotions
- No filters in the search function
- Higher than average minimum withdrawal amount
- Poor mobile website
The first thing that stands out about All British Casino’s site is the dark blue theme. The same blue from its tricolour logo is used as the background throughout the site, making the viewing experience a lot easier on the eye. Right from the homepage, you’re greeted with a full list of online casino games and a fully operational sportsbook, so there really is something for everyone at this site.
The site is very well laid out, with clearly labelled sections for each game and icons for each game that clearly show what it’s offering without taking up too much space on the page. I always found it easy to find the games I wanted to play, but the site is lacking a filter in its search function, so that’s one small area for improvement.
Casino Game Types
No matter what games you enjoy, All British Casino has you covered, as they offer over 1200 online casino games. Whether you like to play classic casino games such as online slots, blackjack, and baccarat or more modern casino games like Crazy 4 Poker or Let It Ride, this site has it all. Let’s take a closer look at some of the highlights.
- Slots - A key part of any online casino, All British Casino has hundreds of slots available to play, from jackpot slots to video slots. They even have the option to pick a theme so you can view all the slots related to animals, sports, music, and much more!
- Live Casino - If you want to enjoy a fully immersive casino experience, All British Casino has you covered. They have dozens of live dealer tables with loads of different games, classic games such as roulette and craps, and new games like Dream Catcher or Mega Wheel.
- Slingo - If you’re in the mood to play something a bit different, you should try Slingo! It’s a game that takes all the excitement of bingo with the rush of playing slots. There are dozens of Slingo games available at All British Casino, so you have plenty of options to choose from.
Casino Bonuses and Promotions
Great welcome casino bonuses get players to sign up for a site, and generous ongoing promotions get them to stick around. The All British Casino welcome bonus is certainly worth looking at, and while they don’t have many ongoing promotions, the ones they do offer are a big incentive to keep playing at their site.
➳ Welcome Bonus
One of the first things I do when comparing online casino sites is to look at their welcome bonus. More often than not, better casino sites also have better welcome bonuses to set them apart from their competitors. The All British Casino offers a 100% matched deposit bonus up to £100, which is a great little boost to your bankroll when you’re first starting out.
➳ 10% Cashback
As well as a generous welcome bonus, All British Casino offers you 10% cashback on all your lost deposits on the site. This little kickback isn’t in the form of a bonus; you get it in cash! This means you can claim your cashback and immediately withdraw it from the site if you want - so no wagering requirements to complete!
While All British Casino doesn’t offer the most banking options, they have all the big hitters you’d expect to see, so it should cover 95% of the deposit methods people often use. There is a £10 minimum deposit and a £5000 maximum deposit for each deposit method. There is also a £20 minimum withdrawal for each payment method, which is higher than average.
- Debit Cards - All British Casino supports deposits and withdrawals from the world's two most popular debit card companies. These payment methods offer a secure and convenient way to get your money on and off a casino site and are extremely popular payment methods.
- E-Wallets - You can use the big three e-wallet providers at All British Casino; PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller. These are some of the most commonly used casino payment methods, thanks to their security and their speedy withdrawals.
- Paysafecard - If you don’t want to provide any banking details to this casino site while depositing, you can use Paysafecard, a closed-loop gift card system. However, this method is only available for deposits and cannot be used to withdraw your money.
Game Software Providers
You often want to see a range of different software providers available at an online casino. It not only gives you a wider variety of games to choose from, but it also shows that companies believe in the site enough to put their name to it. If you see sites with only one of two game providers, it’s often not a good reflection on the casino site. All British Casino has over a dozen game providers, with some of the industry leaders amongst the roster.
- Pragmatic Play - No matter what games you enjoy, Pragmatic Play has developed a high-quality version of it for you to enjoy. Whether it’s classic casino games like baccarat and roulette or exciting slots such as Wild Depths and Dance Party, Pragmatic Play has you covered.
- NetEnt - Another industry leader in the realm of online slots, NetEnt has been providing quality slot games for decades. They offer dozens of great games at All British Casino, such as Arabian Nights, Reef Raider, and Spinata Grande.
- Evolution Gaming - Here’s another giant of the casino world that’s seemingly able to do it all! Evolution Gaming is a company that could truly be considered a master of all trades, with quality online slot games, live casino games, and classic casino games.
Safety and Trust
The safety of players at the sites we recommend is our number one priority at MansionBet UK. We never recommend a betting site or online casino that could potentially put you in danger, which is why I always check the security measures in place at each site. I will also never review a site that doesn’t have a gaming license from a recognised gambling authority.
All British Casino has not one but three gaming licenses from gambling authorities across Europe. They have licenses from the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, and the Swedish Gaming Authority, three of the strictest regulators in the world. This shows a deep-rooted commitment to player safety and shows without a shadow of a doubt that the company is above board.
As well as this, All British Casino has invested heavily in its security infrastructure, ensuring that the latest technologies are in place to keep all player information as safe as possible.
Mobile Site and App
One area where All British Casino lets itself down is in its mobile gaming options. There isn’t a dedicated mobile app, but rather a mobile-optimized website that allows you to game directly from your phone’s web browser. While this may be convenient, especially for players with little storage space on their phones, it’s let down by the gaming options.
The overall quality of the mobile site is up there with the desktop site, but the number of games available is severely limited in comparison. Depending on the exact functionalities of your web browser, you could only have a couple of choices of your preferred game. For example, only four table games are available on mobile, and the live casino options are even more limited.
If you think All British Casino is the right site for you, you’ll need to create an account before you start playing. Luckily, getting started with your own account is simple, with only a few easy steps to follow. To make it easier, I’ve created a step-by-step guide to walk you through the process.
Click “Register” in either the top right-hand side of the page or in the middle of the homepage.
Enter your email address and country of residence before creating the password for your account.
Enter your name, title, date of birth, and phone number, then click “Next.”
Add your address by either using the “Find Address” button or by entering it manually.
It’s as easy as that; you’ve just created your casino account!
An online casino that has a good customer support team is one that can be trusted. A legitimate site is concerned with the questions and issues of its customers and will do what it can to help them, whereas scam sites don’t care what issues their players have. That being said, All British Casino has a fantastic customer support team, with plenty of ways to contact them.
The best way to contact support is through the live chat system on their support page. It often takes less than a minute before you’re chatting with a member of the team, and I always found them to be extremely polite and helpful. If you don’t want to type and would prefer to speak to someone, they also have a customer service number you can call.
There is also an email team that you can contact if you don’t have the time to speak to someone directly or if your query is less urgent. While all of All British Casino’s customer service teams are available 24/7, you often have to wait a few hours before you hear back from the email team.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8089 0395
What We Think About All British Casino
There’s a lot to like about All British Casino, even if you’re not as exceptionally patriotic as the site makers are! Offering over 1200 games from more than dozen game providers, there’s plenty of choices no matter what games you enjoy playing. The welcome bonus is a nice little boost for new players, and the 10% cashback on all losing deposits is a great reason to stick around once you’ve completed the bonus. While it lets itself down with its mobile gaming options, its customer support and site security are second to none. All in all, it’s a site I can highly recommend, so why not check out how good it is for yourself by signing up today?
- Betting sites
- All British Casino Review 2023