Although very few UK punters will have been familiar with Bet On Brazil, the rebranded SportNation has attracted far more interest amongst bettors and it’s not hard to see why. This online sportsbook is one of many UK betting sites which offer regular bonuses and promotions to their existing players and with 35+ different sports currently listed on their site, there is something for everyone. Keep reading SportNation review that was prepared by experts of MansionBet UK to find out how you can sign up for an account and potentially secure a weekly £5 bet with the SN Acca Club.
SportNation Review 2022
SportNation Sport Types
- Horse Racing
- Regular Rewards and Bonuses
- Cash Out
- Live Betting
- Bet Boosts
- Betting Variety4.1
- Banking Options4.2
- Mobile Experience4.0
- Betting Experience4.1
- Customer Support4.1
|Website: https://www.sportnation.bet/sports/||Company: Operated by Argyll Entertainment|
|Year founded: 2017||License & regulation: Licensed by the UK Gambling Commission (45153)|
|Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org||Sponsorship Deals: Solihull Moors FC|
|Address/Headquarters: Bahnhofstrasse 10, 6300, Zug, Switzerland||Contact information/Support: Live Chat (10am-10pm), Email, Social Media|
|Payment Methods: VISA, Apple Pay, PayPal, Mastercard||Features: Cash Out, Bet Boosts, Build Your Bet, Live Betting|
|Apps Devices: iOS, Android and Mobile Betting||Casino Providers: Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, Play’n Go, Red Tiger Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Playson|
SportNation Strengths and Weaknesses
Each UK punters will have a vastly different set of requirements and sadly, it is not possible for sportsbooks and UK betting apps to fulfil all of these requirements. However, our reviews will detail the various strengths and weaknesses and each of these online betting sites and we’ve taken a detailed look at the positives and negatives of betting with SportNation UK.
✔️ SportNation Strengths
- Several ongoing promotions and rewards – Although there is no dedicated welcome bonus (more on this later…), SportNation bet players are unlikely to find themselves out of pocket when they sign up for an account. A quick glance of the promotions page will reiterate just how generous this bookmaker can be. As well as being able to claim a weekly £5 free bet with SN Free Acca Club, there are additional £20 free bet if your Build Your Bet is successful. Horse racing fans can benefit from Money Back 2nd on selected races.
- User-friendly site and app – When it comes to placing a sports bet, ease and efficiency are vitally important. Luckily, SportNation betting site is simple to navigate and their mobile app is equally as slick. Although some pages appear a little cluttered, it is incredibly straightforward to navigate between sports and markets and create an accumulator. SN’s chosen colour scheme is similar to other UK betting sites such as NetBet and their aesthetically-pleasing design is another tick in the box.
- Additional features such as Bet Boosts and Build Your Bet – It’s always nice to see a bookmaker add popular features to its site and SportNation certainly delivers on this front. Bet Boosts can be found on various markets and sports with televised games and key matches often the focus. Build Your Bet is a great way to mix and match markets and add several selections to your betting slip. SportNation has added additional markets to the Build Your Bet feature and there is a £20 free bet if your first Build Your Bet is successful.
❌ SportNation Weaknesses
- Live Chat is only available 10am-10pm – Although most UK players are unlikely to require additional assistance, it is a shame that SportNation live chat service is only available for 12 hours a day. We live in a 24-hour society and a significant number of UK punters will place bets overnight or whilst having their breakfast. As a result, it’s a shame that they will have to wait until 10am to speak to an operative.
- Lack of live streaming – Although it is possible to watch all UK horse racing meetings with SportNation UK, the lack of live sporting events has been chalked up as a negative. SportNation live betting page is superb and it is easy to navigate to between ongoing events, however, the addition of live pictures would greatly enhance their live betting offering.
- No welcome bonus – Until fairly recently, SportNation offered its players a generous welcome bonus, however, I was unable to find any evidence of this and I was disappointed that I wasn’t able to claim a bonus upon signing up for an account. Nevertheless, I did enjoy the wide variety of ongoing promotions and bonuses and I was able to benefit from these on a weekly basis.
There is a lot to like about SportNation bet and although there are undoubtedly improvements to be made, they’ve already managed to exceed far more experienced online bookmakers. Punters who enjoy a fast-paced and slick betting experience and wish to take advantage of SN’s generosity are highly likely to return. The limited live chat and lack of live streaming are minor frustrations compared the wealth of betting options and promotions.
SportNation Full Review
I must admit that I was looking forward to reviewing this online bookmaker as I’d heard favourable reports from friends and fellow punters. They are operated by Argyll Entertainment AG, who are responsible for a small number of UK sportsbooks, so I knew that I could trust SportsNation to deliver a high quality service.
Although I was initially disappointed that they have recently withdrawn their welcome bonus, this was soon assuaged by a quick glance at the promotions page. SportsNation have a number of ongoing offers which I was able to take advantage of. I was able to claim a £5 weekly bet and following the creation of my Build Your Bet, I received a £20 free bet. There were also specific offers for horse racing punters and I was pleased to see that I could also join the Rewards Club. Here, you’ll receive points for placing regular bets and making deposits. Once you’ve amassed enough points, you’ll be able to use these to make a donation or claim vouchers and prizes from services such as Uber Eats.I was able to navigate easily between different sports and competitions and assembling a weekend accumulator was ridiculously simple. Everything is laid out in a logical fashion and the site rarely lags or crashes.
As a football and horse racing fan, I had more than enough markets to choose from and I was pleased to see that you could bet on international leagues and meetings too.
SportNation have recently added Apple Pay to their list of deposit methods which is a welcome addition. Sadly, the selection is still a little limited, however, as an e-wallet user, I was able to make a deposit using PayPal. The deposit and withdrawal processes are simple and I found withdrawal times to be fairly speedy.
After using the desktop site for 72 hours, I finally got around to downloading the SN app and I was suitably impressed. Most betting apps are fairly efficient, however, SportNation app is also aesthetically pleasing and has fantastic usability. I was able to navigate my way around the various markets and although they do not a live streaming service on football, tennis or basketball, I was able to watch various horse racing events on the Smartphone.
SportNation bet take customer service extremely seriously and although it isn’t available 24/7, their live chat service is one of the best in the business. Sadly, it’s only available until 10pm, however, in my experience their operatives were friendly and helpful.
Although there is still room for improvement in certain areas, SportNation has become one of the best UK betting sites and I thoroughly enjoyed wagering with them. The lack of welcome bonus is potentially off-putting, however, there are a wealth of ongoing promotions for existing customers and in my opinion, these help to compensate for the lack of welcome package.
Is SportNation legal in the UK?
SportNation is fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). They carry out regular spot checks to ensure that UK betting sites such as SportNation are treating their players fairly and aren’t breaking any rules. This is always reassuring to punters who are thinking of signing up for an account. The UKGC are a trusted organisation who will investigate any customer complaints.
SportNation Welcome Package 🎁
No Welcome Bonus Currently Available
Ongoing promotions include: SportNation Acca Club, £5 Weekly Casino Bonus, £5 Free Racing Bet, £20 Free Build Your Bet, Money Back Second, Free Weekly Acca.
How to claim bonuses and promotions with SportNation
If you take a look at the dedicated sports promotions page then you’ll find plenty of ongoing offers. These give players the chance to claim free bets and bonuses throughout the course of the week.
If you wish to claim a weekly £5 free bet with SportNation then you’ll need to:
- Opt in to join SN Acca Club. This can be found on the promotions page.
- Bet at least £25 throughout the course of the week on multiples (3+ selections) at minimum odds of 4/1
- A £5 free bet will be credited to your account on Monday morning.
If you wish to claim a weekly £20 free bet on weekly basis then you’ll need to:
- Place a ‘Build Your Bet’ on any football match
- You must ensure that your bet is at minimum odds of 4/1 and contain at least four selections
- You will receive a £20 free bet once your bet has settled.
- You can claim this offer once every seven days
If you wish to claim a free £5 horse racing bet then you’ll need to:
- Opt in (this can be found on the promotions page)
- Place 5 bets of £5+ on any horse racing market between Monday and Friday.
- You will receive a free £5 bet on Saturday morning to use on any race
SportNations Best Sports Features
When choosing an online sportsbook to sign up to, it’s important to consider the number of features that are available with each operator. SportNation UK offer a number of these and they will undoubtedly help to enhance the overall betting experience.
SportNation Bet Cash Out
If you find yourself in a winning position then you’ll undoubtedly want to collect some of your winnings. Luckily, SportNation offer a cash out feature and you can check your cash out value at any point during the match. A last minute heart-breaking winner can potentially scupper an accumulator, however this fate can be avoided by utilising the cash out feature.
SportNation Bet Boosts
Sometimes it can be difficult to search through every single sporting event and if you’re struggling for time, then having a number of pre-determined bets is a handy way of ensuring that you don’t miss out on the big match.
SportNation offer a number of daily bet boosts and enhancements which are available across a variety of different sports.
SportNation Bet Builder
If you’re settling down to watch a match on the TV and you fancy having a bet on the event, then Bet Builder will allow you to add multiple selections from the same game to your betting slip. This is a great way to create a bet that hasn’t previously been priced up by SportNation.
SportNation Mobile App
Until fairly recently, the SportNation betting app was fairly untrustworthy and was prone to crashing. However, it has vastly improved over the last couple of years and is both slick and enjoyably simple to use.
It is easy to download and install, however, if you’d prefer to bet using the mobile site, this is also possible using any of the recommended browsers.
You can still qualify for all of SportNation bet fantastic promotions using the app and it is also possible to live stream any UK horse racing event on your Smartphone.
Although there are no specific mobile offers currently listed on their site, it’s worth keeping an eye out for the occasional exclusive in-app promotions.
Overall, the app is fairly polished and perfectly mirrors the main desktop site.
Once you sign up for a SportNation UK account, you’ll probably be keen to fund your account. Luckily, they make it extremely simple to make a deposit and there are numerous ways to do this.
Unfortunately, the number of deposit methods is limited compared to many other UK betting sites, however, players can still opt for debit cards such as VISA or e-wallets such as PayPal. They have recently added Apple Pay to their list of options, although this information hasn’t been updated on their FAQ page.
These same methods can be used when it comes to making a withdrawal.
Withdrawals tend to take around 2-5 working days to complete, however, in my experience, I found this to be significantly quicker. I used PayPal and received my winnings within 48 hours.
With deposits starting at £10, it’s easy to get start with SportNation bet.
Although the addition of Apple Pay suggests that they are heading in the right direction, I’d have preferred to have a far greater range of deposit and withdrawal options to choose from.
SportNation Customer Support
Although it tends to be fairly infrequent, problems do occasionally tend to crop up. If you do have an issue with your SportNation account, then there are a variety of ways to get in touch.
The live chat service is available for 12 hours each day and can be accessed via the SN home page. I had an issue claiming a bonus, however, my problem was resolved quickly and professionally by a friendly and helpful operative. I was connected within 2 minutes and I was extremely impressed by this service.
Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com or request a call-back.
They are also on social media and can be contacted on Twitter.
Overall, there is an impressive range of options and SportNation clearly take customer service extremely seriously.
Frequently asked questions about SportNation
Is it safe to sign up for a SportNation account?
Yes, SportNation boasts thousands of satisfied players who are able to enjoy a safe and enjoyable betting experience. They are fully licensed by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) and use the latest encryption technology to ensure that details are stored safely and securely.
How can I get in touch if I encounter a problem?
There are numerous ways to get in touch with SportNation, however, the quickest and most efficient method is Live Chat. This is available from 10am-10pm UK time. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or request a call back.
Can I bet with SportNation using my Smartphone?
Yes, you can download the SportNation app for iOS and Android devices. This can be found in most major app stores. It is also possible to wager using a mobile browser.
What are the minimum deposits/withdrawals?
You may deposit a minimum of £10 with SportNation. If you wish to make a withdrawal, you must have a balance (excluding bonus funds) of at least £20.
Do I need to confirm my identity when signing up for a SportNation account?
As well as having a valid email address, SportNation will ask for ID and a document with proof of address.
- SportNation Review 2022