As soon as I began my Rhino Bet review, it was clear that this is a bookie which wants to be different. It was one of a limited number of new betting sites to emerge during the global pandemic; something which the site shouts about proudly in its ‘About us’ section. This intrigued me, as it suggested my Rhino Bet review would stand out from other online betting sites.
Rhino Bet Review 2023
Rhino Bet Sport Types
- Horse Racing
- Limited time price boosts
- Track your bets live
- Choice of casino games
- Betting Variety5.0
- Banking Options5.0
- Mobile Experience5.0
- Betting Experience5.0
- Customer Support5.0
Rhino Bet Profile
|Website: Rhino.bet||Company: Rhino Bet|
|Year founded: 2021||License & regulation: UKGC|
|Contact information: No.1 Poultry, London EC2R 8EJ||Sponsorship Deals: N/A|
|Address/Headquarters: No.1 Poultry, London EC2R 8EJ||Contact information/Support: Live chat, email, phone|
|Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro||Features: In-play betting, best odds guaranteed, price boosts, live bet tracking|
|Apps Devices: iOS, Android||Casino Providers: N/A|
Rhino Bet Strengths and Weaknesses
Although my Rhino Bet review started well, no bookie is perfect -and I’m here to highlight both the good and the bad.
Here are the key pros and cons of Rhino Bet:
✔️ Rhino Bet Strengths
- Numerous features: From a top in-play offering to best odds guaranteed, Rhino Bet is packed with cool features.
- Choice of markets: Both in terms of the number of sports and the selection of markets therein, there’s a huge array of choice at Rhino Bet.
- Customer support: Not only does Rhino Bet boast 24/7 live chat, but it also has a telephone number for UK players.
❌ Rhino Bet Weaknesses
- Website requirements: While reviewing Rhino Bet, I noticed that resizing the window can cause some disruption to the functionality of the website buttons.
- Promotions area: One thing that leapt out in my Rhino Bet review was the lack of a dedicated ‘Promotions’ area, which many players will have come to expect.
The weaknesses of Rhino Bet do make a dent on the experience at this betting site, but there’s nothing so serious that it can’t be worked around.
Rhino Bet Review
As soon as you land on the Rhino Bet homepage, you’ll see a huge list of sports which you can bet on, plus a couple of promotions on the right-hand side. This bustling hub was an indication that any review of Rhino Bet would be a favourable one, but could the site follow through and deliver on this early promise?
The welcome bonus is both simple and appealing, with a juicy sum of free bets up for grabs. You can use these on all manner of Rhino Bet markets, which are undoubtedly enhanced by a generous array of features, including best odds guaranteed and price boosts – both ideal for Rhino Bet football and horse racing.
Banking is an area of weakness, purely down to a lack of options. If you can’t deposit and withdraw via a traditional bank card, you’re out of luck. This is an aspect which the site can quite easily improve upon simply by adding some common e-wallet payment methods such as Skrill, Neteller and PayPal.
Customer support is available 24/7 – so no complaints from me – and there’s even a phone number, which is rare at a lot of new betting sites. And Rhino Bet already has a working app for iOS and Android, which is another benefit for those of you who prefer to download betting apps.
Rhino Bet Score
Bonuses & Offers ⭐⭐
As mentioned, there’s no specific promos section – and those available on the right-hand side of the homepage are somewhat limited.
Betting Variety ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
One of the main things that stood out in my review of Rhino Bet was the sheer number of sports and markets on offer.
Banking Options ⭐⭐
Severely limited payment methods at Rhino Bet is a real let down – but one which will hopefully be addressed soon.
Mobile experience ⭐⭐⭐⭐
With easy browser access or a full mobile app which you can download for free, the mobile experience at Rhino Bet is great.
Payout Speed ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Although there are few ways to withdraw, the actual speed when you do cash out is impressive.
Licensed by the UKGC and run by parent company Playbook Gaming Ltd, Rhino Bet is a site you can trust.
Software & Games ⭐⭐⭐⭐
In addition to the many sports to bet on there’s also a chunky selection of casino titles and virtual sports.
Betting Experience ⭐⭐⭐
The betting experience at Rhino Bet is solid overall, but let down by a lack of payment methods and some window sizing issues.
Customer Support ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
There’s little to complain about at Rhino Bet with 24/7 live chat and a phone number for those who prefer to physically speak to a person.
Is Rhino Bet legal in the UK?
As a UK player, it is completely legal for you to place real-money wagers at Rhino Bet. The site is officially licensed by the UKGC, which means the games are fair and they are able to offer sports betting and casino games online in the UK.
Rhino Bet Welcome Package
Welcome packages are common at football betting sites and all bookies in the UK. They’re a one-off bonus which you can only claim when you first sign up – or first deposit – at a site like Rhino Bet.
The Rhino Bet welcome offer is simple and represents good value. Here’s a bit more about it, including how you can claim it yourself.
Rhino Bet Welcome Bonus
Bet £25 get £25 in free bets
How to claim Rhino Bet Welcome Bonus
- Visit Rhino Bet using the link provided in this review
- Enter your email address, create a password, and click ‘Sign Up’. The promo code box should be pre-filled, if you used our link
- Complete the rest of your details to create your account
- Use your bank card to deposit £20 or more
- Place £20 in qualifying bets
- Receive £20 in free bet credits
Rhino Bet Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
There are a few important terms and conditions to note if you’re going for the Rhino Bet welcome offer:
- New customers only
- Minimum deposit of £20
- Your bet of £20 must be placed at odds of evens or above
- If you place an each-way bet, the minimum amount wagered must be £40
- Free bets are credited once your initial bet is settled
- Your free bet expires after seven days
Rhino Bet Features
- Best Features: In-play betting, live bet tracking, best odds guaranteed, price boosts
- Sports Coverage: Football, horse racing, NFL, baseball, cricket, basketball, boxing, golf, Formula One, MMA
- Betting Markets & Types of Bets Available: Single, accumulator, handicap, price boost
- Sports bonuses and promotions: Welcome bonus, best odds guaranteed
- Mobile: iOS and Android apps
- Banking: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro
- Customer support: Email, live chat, phone
Rhino Bet Best Sports Features
Features are what help certain betting sites stand out from the pack – and I noticed several important ones during my RhinoBet review.
Here are the best Rhino Bet features:
↪ Rhino Bet best odds guaranteed
Fans of horse racing betting sites will already be familiar with this one. Place your bets on any UK horse race and, if the starting price is bigger, you’ll receive the better of the two prices.
↪ Rhino Bet live betting tracker
If you can’t watch a football match, try Rhino Bet’s live tracker. It uses fast-paced animation to give you a strong idea of what’s happening in the game, complete with where the ball is, who’s in possession, and a bunch of useful in-game stats.
↪ Rhino Bet price boosts
On selected markets, Rhino Bet will offer limited-time price boosts which offer increased odds. For example, Rhino Bet might boost the odds of Haaland scoring first from evens to 2/1.
Rhino Bet Sports Coverage
As I’ve mentioned a couple of times in my review of Rhino Bet, the choice of sports to bet on is extensive. Most bookmakers in the UK have a large choice of sports and Rhino Bet is no different, with a particular focus on including US sports.
Here are some of the most popular betting markets at Rhino Bet:
Rhino Bet Horse Racing
The racecards on horse racing at Rhino Bet are particularly detailed, with instantly viewable price histories for each horse to help you see whether their odds are drifting or shortening. Plus, you’ll benefit from the best odds guaranteed offer on UK races.
Rhino Bet Football
A lot of you will enjoy in-play betting on football, and Rhino Bet is a top site for it. You can track all the action as it happens through advanced animation, which is perfect if you want to bet on multiple games without the capability to watch every match.
Rhino Bet Betting Markets & Types of Bets Available
Although lots of betting sites such as Rhino Bet have a lot of sports, not all of them have a diverse range of bet types and markets. So, as part of my Rhino Bet review, I made sure to check out the options.
Here’s a bit more about some of the key betting markets and types of bet at Rhino Bet:
⇨ Rhino Bet Betting Markets:
- Horse racing winner: A popular market at Rhino Bet is a single winner on UK horse races, thanks to the best odds guaranteed deal.
- Football in-play: Premier League and La Liga bets are big at Rhino Bet, with in-play particularly fruitful due to the live tracker.
- Outrights: You can also bet on outrights like the overall winner of a league or cup, and get respectable odds compared to other betting sites.
⇨ Rhino Bet Types of Bets Available
- Single: A solitary bet on one outcome, like a horse winning a race.
- Acca: Multiple singles combined into one bet, all of which must come through for a win.
- Handicap: An advantage in points is given to one player or team by the bookie to extend the odds of the favourite winning.
Rhino Bet Mobile Apps
A lot of newer betting sites don’t have an app, as it’s something which can take a while to put in place. But Rhino Bet launched its app really quickly, which gave me a chance to try it out for my Rhino Bet review.
The app utilises a simple layout aimed at keeping things easy to understand. This in many ways replicates the desktop website. I found it easy to use even, on a first-time basis.
Mobile app’s promotions
At the time of my Rhino Bet review, I didn’t notice any mobile-exclusive betting offers – though some sites do deliver these, so it’s worth keeping an eye on.
Rhino Bet Sports Bonuses and Promotions
Rhino Bet is not exactly flush with promotions. I mentioned earlier in my Rhino Bet review that there isn’t a separate tab or section for promotions, which is unusual for a UK bookie. However, they do have some bonuses and offers for existing players.
Best odd guaranteed: Bet on a horse for any UK race and, if the odds are longer at the time of the race, you’ll receive the bigger price.
Rhino Bet Betting OffersMore Promotions
Are you searching for the best welcome bonuses for new customers? We show you which online betting sites have the best offers and promotions.
Rhino Bet Withdrawal Time: Quick & Easy Withdrawals Explained
Rhino Betting App Bonus: Bet £25 Get £10 in Free Bets
Get 25 Free Spins When You Bet on Selected Football Matches
Bet on any UK or Irish races and get the best odds guaranteed.
Create an account at RhinoBet and you can get a £20 free bet when you wager £20.
Although the purpose of my Rhino Bet review is to analyse the sportsbook, I also thought I'd check out the casino and see what it had to offer.
Click on ‘Casino’ from the top menu to visit the casino’s homepage. You can select from a number of useful tabs such as ‘New’, ‘Table games’, ‘Drops and wins’ and more. This is an easy way to filter through to the specific types of titles you want to play.
Scroll to the right of the available categories and you’ll see one titled ‘Select studio’. Click on this to see a dropdown which allows you to view games from specific software providers. There are dozens to choose from and, although I didn’t see any Microgaming or NetEnt slots, there are plenty of exciting slot games at Rhino casino.
A separate ‘Live casino’ tab in the top menu will bring you to a pretty packed selection where you’ll spot games like Crazy Time, PowerUp Roulette and Mega Roulette among many others. There are also plenty of classic table games like 20p Roulette and 3D Blackjack which are fundamental to any serious online casino in the UK.
Overall, I was impressed by the wide selection of titles which are accessible in the Rhino casino.
Rhino Bet Banking
As I mentioned earlier in my Rhino Bet review, payment methods are limited here and that’s an undeniable weakness. You can only deposit with Visa, Mastercard and Maestro.
On the plus side, I tested the cash out capabilities and received my money quicker than your average bookie. This could be a benefit of having so few payment options; the ones they do have are streamlined.
Nonetheless, I have to say that I’d prefer it if Rhino Bet added more deposit and withdrawal methods.
Rhino Bet Customer Support
Customer support is one area in which Rhino Bet really shines. A lot of football betting sites that were introduced in recent years ignore phone support, but Rhino Bet makes it easily accessible to UK players.
On top of that, you can enjoy live chat 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I personally love live chat as a support option because it is easy to get in touch without stopping what you’re doing – and there’s a record of everything that’s been said.
Finally, you can also get in touch via email if you’d prefer.
Rhino Bet How to
As touched upon earlier in the Rhino Bet review, this betting site is easy to use and usually takes a simple approach to the user experience. But if it’s your first time playing, it’s always nice to have a few pointers – which is why I’ve written a short ‘how to’ guide for Rhino Bet.
➸ How to open an account on Rhino Bet
- Visit Rhino Bet. You can use the link provided here
- Input your email and password, then click ‘Sign Up’
- Fill in your details
- Confirm to create your account
➸ How to place a bet at Rhino Bet
It only takes a few seconds to place a bet at Rhino Bet. Follow these steps:
- Create an account and log in
- Select a sport from the ‘A-Z Betting’ menu on the left-hand side
- Use the tabs to choose an appropriate league and contest
- Click on the odds of the market you want to bet on in order to add it to your bet slip
- Input your stake and confirm to lock in your bet
➸ How to withdraw money from Rhino Bet:
- Log in
- Head to the cashier
- Due to limited payment methods, you’ll need to withdraw via the card you used to deposit
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Confirm it to begin the cash out process
- You should receive a confirmation email indicating that the withdrawal was a success
Frequently Asked Questions about Rhino Bet
Is Rhino Bet safe?
Yes, Rhino Bet is 100% safe. It is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, which is one of the strictest authorities in the industry.
Can I claim a welcome bonus at Rhino Bet?
Yes, new players can claim a welcome offer at Rhino Bet, such as bet £20 get £20. You can use the link provided in this Rhino Bet review to access it now.
Does Rhino Bet have in-play betting?
You are able to place in-play bets at Rhino Bet and also benefit from their live bet tracking feature.
- Betting sites