Our Parimatch betting review will cover all aspects of this online sportsbook. We will take a look at the signing up process, give you a step-by-step guide on how to claim the generous welcome and we’ll also take an in-depth look at the sports markets and accompanying online casino. Keep reading to find out how to claim £30 of free bets and how to take advantage of their copious offers and bonuses available to both new and existing players.
Parimatch Sport Types
- Horse Racing
- Slick User Interface and Excellent App
- Generous Selection of Bonuses and Offers
- Good Variety of Sports Betting Markets
- Fun Features such as Bet Builders and Cash Out
- User-friendly site and mobile app
- Good Selection of Features
- Comprehensive In-Play Betting
- Good Range of Offers and Bonuses
- Withdrawals Can be Slow
- Limited payment methods
- Slow Live Chat
Info Card, Parimatch Profile
|Website: parimatch.com||Company: BV Gaming Limited|
|Year founded: 1994 (2000 online)||License & regulation: UK Gambling Commission|
|Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org||Address/Headquarters: Suite 23, Portland House, Glacis Road, Gibraltar|
|Contact information/Support: Live Chat, Email, Social Media, SMS||Payment Methods: Visa, PayPal|
|Deposit Methods: Visa, PayPal||Withdrawal Methods: Visa, PayPal|
|Features: Live Betting, Cash Out, Price Boosts, Bet Builders||Apps Devices: Android, iOS|
|Owner: BV Gaming Limited|
Parimatch UK Strengths and Weaknesses
Signing up to any new UK betting site can be a daunting prospect and until you’ve spent a good few weeks exploring everything that the operator has to offer, you cannot be sure whether it completely meets your needs.
However, we’ve put together a list of strengths and weaknesses which will hopefully enable you to make up your mind before signing up for a Parimatch UK betting account.
✔️ Parimatch Strengths
- User-Friendly Desktop Site and Mobile App - Most UK punters just want to be able to place a sports bet quickly and efficiently and in a fuss-free manner. Thankfully, Parimatch has created a straightforward site as well as an accompanying app which enables you to wager without any issues. The site is aesthetically pleasing and its eye-catching yellow and black colour scheme adds to its classy appearance. The site is laid out in a logical fashion and straightforward navigation allows us to place our bets quickly. We tested the Parimatch app over a seven day period and experienced very few glitches or issues.
- Pleasing Selection of Features - Quite simply: UK punters love features. Whether it's putting together a Bet Builder ahead of the big televised tie or cashing out on an accumulator with 15 minutes still left to play, these features allow you to add some fun into your betting. Although serious bettors aren’t particularly keen on the majority of them, other features such as live in-play betting are vitally important aspects of any UK bookmaker. Thankfully, Parimatch offers plenty of these fun-filled features
- Good Range of Offers and Bonuses - Some UK bookmakers have either stopped or significantly reduced their welcome bonuses, however, Parimatch are having none of it. This generous online operator is offering all players the chance to deposit £10 and claim a £30 free bet. They have a dedicated Parimatch promotions page which also details online casino-specific offers alongside offers and free-to-enter draws for existing players. Parimatch also offer some unique welcome bonuses focusing on upcoming sporting events and they also offer a selection of alternative welcome bonuses for fans of different sports such as martial arts and football.
❌ Parimatch Weaknesses
- Limited Payment Methods - Although it is relatively straightforward to sign up and make a deposit, it is a little frustrating that there aren’t a wider range of payment methods available. Although PayPal is accepted, additional e-wallets would be welcomed whereas other options such as Apple Pay and Paysafecard could also be added. A better variety gives users a chance to mix up their payment option choices.
- Slow Withdrawals - Every player is likely to have a completely different experience, however, when we attempted to withdraw our winnings, we were made to wait a little longer than expected. Although documentation is required with the majority of online bookmakers, the process was painfully slow and our ID had to be submitted twice before we could be officially verified. Once this had been processed, it took an additional 3-4 days for our payment to arrive. Parimatch does enable VISA Fast Funds which is likely to speed up the process going forward, however, we’ve found other bookmakers to be much quicker when it comes to withdrawals.
- Slow Live Chat - This is linked into our complaints about the speed of withdrawals. Although the customer assistants were extremely helpful, there did not appear to be enough of them! It took us over 40 minutes to get through to a person by using the live chat function and then we got disconnected half way through and to start again. This was a frustrating few hours. Nevertheless, the operatives were polite and helpful throughout.
As you’d expect, there were a number of pros and cons when it came to writing our Parimatch review. However, the positives almost certainly outweigh the negatives and once you have submitted all of your documentation and been approved, it should be fairly plain sailing going forward.
Ahead of writing this Parimatch review, I was only vaguely familiar with the brand. I knew that I’d seen it on my travels throughout Europe and I was intrigued to see how it translated to the UK market.
My first impressions were favourable. I was immediately drawn to the eye-catching yellow and black colour scheme and I found it simple to navigate between the various menus and pages.
This design enabled various aspects of the site to stand out and it also made it a thoroughly enjoyable experience to move between pages and explore this UK bookmaker.
As well as using the desktop site, I also opted to download the mobile app. It was extremely easy to download and add to my vastly expanding collection of betting apps on my iOS device. The app is smart and slick and the colour scheme mirrors the design of the desktop site.
The app worked effectively, rarely glitched and allowed me to access my account as well as make deposits and use the accompanying online casino.
I was also pleased to be able to qualify for the welcome bonus. I almost made the mistake of depositing via PayPal before remembering that I deemed myself ineligible with other online bookmakers by doing this. Thankfully, I spotted this just in time.
I was delighted that Parimatch UK offered a choice of welcome bonuses. These were mostly dependent on your favourite sport and as a football fan, I opted for the football welcome offer. I was required to bet at least £10 on a football market of odds of 2.00 or greater - which wasn’t a problem at all. I was expecting my free bet to arrive in the form of a free £30 wager, however, it was split into various bets. I was pleased to have a free £5 accumulator bet (handy for Saturday), I enjoyed my free £5 bet on a correct score market (sadly this missed out by a single goal) and then I was also able to use my £5 free bet on a treble or higher. With three further £5 bets coming my way across a six day period, it was tricky to keep up, however, it was tremendous fun and a great way to explore some alternative markets and leagues. If you are taking advantage of this free bet offer, I would advise doing this during a busy period of the season. This will give you a far greater selection of matches to choose from. Overall, there was a healthy selection of Parimatch promotions available.
Whilst writing this Parimatch review, I also spotted several offers for existing players being added to the site and this was very pleasing to see. Acca Bonus and Run for Your Money were two additions which mirrored other online UK Sportsbooks and are always welcome additions to any site.
I found it extremely straightforward and fuss free to place bets using Parimatch and it was also simple to create accumulators and multi bets. Although I didn’t actually use any of them, I enjoyed browsing the boosted bet builders ahead of key matches in both the Premier League and Europa League.
I also used the cash out feature on a number of occasions whilst conducting this Parimatch review. It was mostly effective, although on one occasion, it crashed as I was set to collect my winnings. Nevertheless, my team still went on to win the match and I was able to breathe a huge sigh of relief. Had they suffered defeat, I think I would have been far less forgiving.
When it comes to sports betting markets, I was impressed by the sheer breadth of available leagues and competitions. Racing fans can place a bet on UK, Irish, US, French or Australian meetings whereas football bettors can choose from a variety of leagues and competitions including youth competitions. There was also ample coverage of ongoing NBA events and an impressive array of eSports betting markets too. They also cover boxing, darts and cricket, however, they lack coverage of more niche sports such as bowls, alpine skiing and GAA. This isn’t an issue for the majority of UK punters, however, this is something which could potentially be expanded going forward.
The live in-play section of the site is extremely impressive and despite logging into my Parimatch account at a fairly anti-social hour, I noticed there were still 500+ live events listed on the site. The stats graphics were very easy to follow and the stats were useful. There were plenty of markets available across each of these events too.
Arguably the two biggest disappointments came in the form of the deposit method options and the live chat. The former was easy to complete, however, the lack of options was frustrating. Although my preferred method was listed, it would have made me ineligible for the welcome bonus. I would have liked to have seen a wider variety of deposit methods listed. The live chat function is an excellent way of speaking directly to an operative, however, on several occasions, I was forced to give up and try again. Once I finally got through, I found the customer service agents to be thoroughly professional and knowledgeable.
Parimatch UK are fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and their security measures are more than adequate. It felt safe to deposit with this established and trusted bookmaker and funding my account was straightforward.
Overall, I was satisfied with my experience. As you’ll find out by reading the remainder of this Parimatch review, there are one or two issues that could be addressed with the majority of these revolving around payments and withdrawals.
Nevertheless, there were a huge amount of positives here. Not least, the layout of the site and app as well as the vast selection of sports betting options. I enjoyed using Parimatch and I was also pleased to be able to benefit from their generous welcome bonuses.
Bonuses & Offers ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A wide variety of ongoing Parimatch promotions for existing players alongside some generous Parimatch sign-up bonuses to suit most players.
Betting Variety ⭐⭐⭐⭐
A decent selection of markets and betting options. Not all sports are included here, however, they have plenty of football, horse racing, cricket and eSports markets.
Banking Options ⭐⭐
Arguably one of the more disappointing aspects of the site. A limited selection of options here.
Mobile experience ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The app mirrors the main desktop site. It is easy to download and install and works effectively on both iOS and Android devices. Very slick and user-friendly.
Payout Speed ⭐⭐
Unfortunately, I had to jump through a few hoops in order to receive my payout. Once this had been completed, my Parimatch withdrawal was completed within 72 hours.
Fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. Encryption technology helps to protect player details.
Software & Games ⭐⭐⭐⭐
A good selection of slots and table games. Casino works well on both desktop and app. Decent number of live dealer games too.
Betting Experience ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Despite one or two frustrations, the overall experience was positive. I enjoyed exploring the vast selection of betting markets and taking advantage of the various features available.
Customer Support ⭐⭐⭐
Customer service agents were friendly and knowledgeable, however, it took too long to connect and left me feeling frustrated.
Is Parimatch legal in the UK?
Yes, Parimatch is perfectly legal in the UK. Any player 18+ can sign up for an account and begin betting. They are fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
Parimatch Welcome Package
A bookmakers’ welcome bonus is vital to attracting new punters. New UK bettors will often make their decision based on the strength of an operator's welcome bonus. We’ve taken a look at the Parimatch offer(s).
Parimatch Welcome Bonus
Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets
The free bets will be divided into 6x £5 free bets. If you take advantage of the football welcome offer, you will receive these bonus funds within seven days. Some of these £5 free bets will be fairly specific and can only be used on certain markets such as the correct score market. The remainder of the bonus funds must be used on accumulators or bets of 3+ picks.
How to Claim the Parimatch Welcome Bonus
- Visit Parimatch.co.uk and click on the green ‘sign up’ button which is usually located on the top right hand side of the home page.
- Follow the three-step sign up process. Here, you must submit your personal details such as DOB and home address. Click the green arrow to proceed to the next menu.
- Once this has been completed, you’ll need to create a memorable password. Here you can also opt in to communication from Parimatch.
- Once you’ve browsed the terms and conditions, you can click on the green arrow to create your account.
- It’s worth noting that Parimatch may ask for ID or account verification at this stage.
Parimatch Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
18+, £10 bet must be placed on any sports bet at odds of 2.00 or greater within seven days of signing up. Free bets must be used within seven days. Card payments only. Any deposits made using PayPal will not be eligible for this bonus.
Any other bonus for new users
Alongside the generous Parimatch free bet. They also offer a sign-up bonus for casino users. This enables users to claim £45 in casino bonuses and 60 Parimatch free spins on popular slot Big Bass Splash.
Features and Characteristics
- Cash Out
- Live Chat
- Bet Builders
- Live Betting
- Social Media Presence
- Virtual Sports
- eSports Betting
- Odds Boosts
- Online Casino
- Generous Welcome Bonus
- Regular Offers for Existing Players
- Sports Betting Blog
- Visa Fast Funds
- Mobile App
- Speedy Deposits
- Responsible Gambling
- Worldwide Horse Racing Markets
- Live Casino Games
- Entertainment Betting Markets
- Daily Racing Bet Boosts
Parimatch Best Sports Features
Sports betting features are extremely popular with UK punters and players are likely to choose an online sportsbook which offers them the chance to add some fun to their betting experience. We’ve picked out some of the standout features available with Parimatch.
- Parimatch Cash Out: The Parimatch Cash Out allows you to collect any potential winnings before your chosen event has concluded. This is a fantastic way to alleviate a potentially nervy ending. Your cash out value can be found in your betting slip and this will change throughout the contest. As the match is live in-play, it may take a few extra seconds to process.
- Parimatch Bet Builder: If you’re settling down to watch the big match this evening or you want to keep an interest on an upcoming televised tie, then a bet builder is a great way to increase your potential returns. Bet Builders allow users to add multiple selections to a same-game accumulator, with Parimatch UK allowing players to choose from a variety of markets including corners, cards, handicaps and goalscorers.
- Free to Play Games and Competitions: Parimatch has a number of fun features which allow players to potentially get their hands on free bets and prizes. Flip a Prize is a daily game which gives users the potential to win free spins whereas Hat-Trick Hunt is a weekly challenge which asks players to predict a series of correct scores. Prizes include free bets and free Parimatch spins.
Parimatch Sports Coverage
Although features have become extremely popular and are a welcome addition to the sportsbook scene, the majority of players are simply looking for a wide variety of sports betting markets and wagering options. We’ve taken a look at how Parimatch shapes up:
Parimatch Football Betting
Parimatch has seemingly prioritised football and it’s a decision that makes sense. UK punters love using football betting sites to follow live matches and there are always copious markets available ahead of televised ties. As well as offering odds on worldwide competitions, Parimatch also has markets for team, manager and transfer specials. These are updated frequently. Upcoming bet boosts are an interesting addition and there are plenty of these available ahead of live televised ties. Finally, Acca Bonus will reward those bettors who place multiple bets across a variety of competitions including the Premier League, Champions League and La Liga.
Parimatch Horse Racing Betting
Horse racing is very popular in the UK and Parimatch has put together a comprehensive database of racing betting markets. All UK and Irish meetings are available alongside US, Australian and French events. Daily Racing Specials are a fun way to place a bet across entire UK and Irish meetings with markets including ‘No Winning Favourite at ….’ and ‘Jockey to Ride 3+ Winners’ etc. Future markets also allow horse racing fans to explore the odds on upcoming events from around the world. Like many horse racing betting sites, Parimatch has ample options when it comes to wagering on this fantastic sport.
Parimatch eSports Betting
eSports has become increasingly popular across the last decade and this is reflected in Parimatch’s vast selection of markets. Popular titles such as Starcraft II and Counter-Strike are featured alongside League of Legends. Most of these tournaments are also available for in-play betting. This vast selection of eSports betting is impressive and there is a specific eSports welcome bonus available to new users.
Parimatch Betting Markets & Types of Bets Available
When it comes to placing an online sports bet, most players tend to stick to the same tried and tested markets. If you’re looking to branch out, there are ample Parimatch betting markets and betting types available across a number of different sports. We’ve taken a look at some of the most popular options available at Parimatch:
- 1X2 Betting - This is the simplest form of betting. This involves picking a team or a player to be victorious.
- Handicaps - Handicaps provide a fantastic way to give the underdog an advantage or potentially give the short-price favourite a disadvantage. In US betting, this is referred to as the spread. These are available on the majority of matches and are a good way of betting if the price on the 1x2 market is a little too prohibitive.
- Pre-Built Picks - Although Parimatch allows you to construct a Bet Builder, they also offer a number of pre-built picks which tend to combine 3-4 different markets. This may include a match outcome, a player to score or be carded and an under/over bet.
- Player Performance - Fans of betting on US sports will undoubtedly enjoy exploring this market. These allow you to wager on the total number of points accrued by a particular player or the number of rebounds, yards etc. This is a great way of getting involved without having to predict the outcome of a match.
Parimatch Types of Bets Available
- Accumulator / Multiples - Accumulator betting is an extremely popular way to play as it can potentially return life-changing sums of money for a reasonably small outlay. With Parimatch, you can add multiple selections into your betting slip before adding your stake. Parimatch also offer an Accumulator Boos, making it possible to increase your winning by up to 40%.
- Future / Ante-Post - if you’re a savvy punter who relishes the chance to get ahead of the crowd, then you may wish to take a look at Parimatch’s Future markets. These are available on the majority of sports, however, they are particularly popular with horse racing enthusiasts. These allow players to predict an outcome of an upcoming race (usually as part of a racing festival) or place a bet on the forthcoming season or tournament (particularly popular pre-World Cup).
- Live / In-Play Betting - This is a great way of getting involved in an event that has already got underway. Parimatch has hundreds of live betting events available each day and they allow you to react to the live events that are unfolding. They also provide stats to help you gauge the momentum and flow of each live event.
Parimatch Mobile App
The Parimatch app is user-friendly and mirrors the well-thought out design of desktop site. It is easy to download and install and is available on both iOS and Android devices. It takes a few minutes to install and once it has downloaded, you can sign up for an account, make a deposit and withdraw your winnings using this excellent smartphone app. It’s simple to move between menus and you can also qualify for all of the same great offers here.
I encountered very few issues with the Parimatch app. My experience wasn’t blighted by gremlins or glitches and I found it incredibly straightforward to place my bets whilst on the move.
Parimatch Sports Bonuses and Promotions
Parimatch has proven to be an incredibly generous online sportsbook. As we’ve already highlighted in our Parimatch review, there are a number of different welcome bonuses available, however, the premise is essentially the same. Each welcome bonus takes the form of Bet £10 and Get £30, however, these are sport-specific and you can pick from either football, horse racing, martial arts or eSports.
There is also an online casino welcome bonus available.
Parimatch also has a number of ongoing offers and promotions available for existing users. These include Acca Bonus and Run for Your Money. The latter is an excellent incentive for horse racing bettors and gives users the chance to get a full refund if their chosen horse loses its chance at the starting gate/starting stalls.
There are also a number of free-to-play games and competitions which are available on both a daily and weekly basis. These give players an excellent chance to earn some free spins or bets.
As you’d expect from Parimatch, their online casino site is extremely slick and user-friendly. It is also easy on the eye and I enjoyed browsing the huge variety of games available.
Parimatch have teamed up with a number of leading software developers including Microgaming, Play N Go, Red Tiger and Novomatic and EGT. This has created a wide variety of favourites and popular titles. I enjoyed exploring the ‘classics’ section which featured firm favourites such as Starburst and Gonzos Quest.
Those who prefer something new and exciting can browse the ‘Just Landed’ section and sample brand new releases.
As a slots fan, I was delighted to see such a wide variety of titles available and players can filter their selections easily. Parimatch has daily jackpots, megaways as well as drop and wins. These sit alongside a decent selection of instant win games.
When it came to table games, I thought the selection was solid enough. There were several varieties of roulette and blackjack as well as fairly unfamiliar titles such as ‘Vinnie Jones Card Chase’.
Here, you can also play Baccarat and various forms of Poker.
The live casino section is excellent and allowed me to enjoy a fully immersive experience. I am always a fan of game shows and was pleased to see favourites such as Crazy Time and Adventures Beyond Wonderland. I was also able to try out some unfamiliar titles such as Boom City and Funky Time.
Casino users can use the Parimatch welcome offer to get started and there are several casino-specific offers also listed on the site. Although the number of payment methods is limited, it is extremely easy to fund your casino account and your balance can be used on both the casino and for sports betting.
As you may already have gathered from reading our Parimatch review, the banking options were disappointingly limited. I am happy to deposit using VISA or PayPal (the latter is my preference) so I wasn’t overly inconvenienced here, however, other users would arguably prefer a wider selection.
Nevertheless, deposits are speedy and it’s simple to fund your account using both the desktop site or mobile app.
Withdrawals were a little slower than I would have liked and although I accept the need for documentation and ID checks, these took far too long. I did receive my winnings eventually, but the process was a little slower than I would have liked.
Parimatch Customer Support
If you encounter an issue or need clarification on a subject, there are a number of ways to get in touch with Parimatch. They have a dedicated email address which can be found on the home page. They also encourage users to contact them using social media and they currently have a presence on both Twitter and Facebook.
The best way to get in touch with Parimatch is via the live chat. This can also be accessed via the home page. In my experience, the connectivity of the live chat was slow. However, I’m willing to give this the benefit of the doubt. Once I was connected to an advisor, I found them to be helpful and knowledgeable and I cannot complain about their professionalism.
The live chat is a great way to communicate directly, however, it’s strongly advised to put some time aside as this service isn’t particularly speedy.
Parimatch How to
Now that you’ve almost completed our Parimatch review, it’s time to decide whether you should sign up for an account with this exciting bookmaker. We’ve put together a comprehensive guide which explains how to get started.
How to open an account on Parimatch
It is quick and easy to open an account with Parimatch and the process only takes a few minutes to complete.
You will have to submit some personal details and you will also be asked to create a memorable password too. Here, you’ll also be asked to choose your odds and currency preference as well as deciding whether to opt-in or opt-out of communication.
- Click the green ‘Sign Up’ button which is located on the top right-hand side of the home page
- Add your personal details when prompted and also choose a memorable password
- Click the confirmation link in the email and this will automatically create your account.
- You may now begin betting and make your first deposit.
How to place a bet with Parimatch
Now that your account has been officially registered, you’ll undoubtedly be ready to begin betting. It’s easy to get started and place your first sporting wager using your Parimatch login.
- You can browse the football, horse racing and cricket markets across the top of the home page. If you can’t find your preferred market, you can use the A-Z menu to locate your chosen sport.
- Choose your preferred event and browse each of the available markets
- Click on the odds and this will add the selection straight into your betting slip.
- Add your preferred stake and check that you are happy with your bet.
- Click ‘Place Bet’. This will be confirmed within a few seconds.
How to Make a Deposit
Once you have signed up to Parimatch and browsed the various markets, you’ll undoubtedly be keen to fund your account.
- Log into your account and click on your account icon which can be located at the top of the page.
- Choose your preferred deposit method (VISA/PayPal) and then add your stake
- Once you are happy with this, click the button to confirm the transaction and your account will be credited instantly.
How to Make a Withdrawal
If you’ve been lucky enough to find a few winners, you’ll undoubtedly be keen to collect your money and withdraw from your account.
- Click on the account icon and select ‘withdrawal’
- Confirm the amount that you’d like to withdraw and your chosen payment method.
- Check the details and click to confirm the transaction.
- If you are yet to submit your documentation, you are likely to be asked for ID at this stage. Once this has been completed, you will receive your winnings within 3-5 working days
Frequently Asked Questions about Parimatch
Is it safe to sign up for a Parimatch account?
Yes it is perfectly safe to sign up for a Parimatch account in the UK. It is fully licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and anyone 18+ can sign up for an account.
Can all new players qualify for the Parimatch welcome bonus?
All new players are eligible for the Parimatch welcome bonus. As this Parimatch review explains, there are a number of welcome bonuses to choose from. If you’re a martial arts fan or you enjoy betting on eSports, there are sport-specific welcome bonuses available (further details on the offers page). In order to claim the welcome bonus, you must follow the instructions and adhere to the Ts and Cs.
How can I get in touch with Parimatch?
if you encounter an issue then you can speak to an advisor via live chat. However, if you don’t have the time to wait for an advisor to arrive, you can send an email or an SMS. You can also get in touch via their Facebook and Twitter page.
Can I download the app on my smartphone?
Yes, the Parimatch app is easily downloadable on both iOS and Android devices. It only takes a couple of minutes to install. You can sign up for an account and make a deposit using the mobile app.
What is the minimum deposit with Parimatch?
If you are using a VISA debit card, the minimum deposit is £5. However, PayPal users are required to deposit at least £10.
- Betting sites
- Parimatch UK