With MansionBet, you can find the best sports betting sites for wagering on mixed martial arts (MMA).
MMA Betting Sites at MansionBet
18+ New customers only. Opt in, and bet £10 on football markets (odds 2.00+). No cash out. Get 6x£5 football free bets at specified odds for set markets, which expire after 7 days. Offer valid from 12:00 UK Time on 25/08/2023. Card payments only. T&Cs apply, see below. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly
18+ | New UK players only | Min deposit req. £10 | Certain deposit methods excluded | Place 1 sport bet (3+ selections) | Excl Horse Racing | Min stake £10 | Max stake £20 | Min Odds 2/1 (3.0) | Max FreeBet £20 for football only | FreeBet valid for 7 days | FreeBet stake not returned | T&Cs apply
New Players Only. Wagering occurs from real balance first. 50X wagering the bonus. Contribution may vary per game. Available on selected games only. The wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only. Bonus valid 30 Days from receipt. Max conversion: 3 times the bonus amount. Withdrawal requests void all active/pending bonuses. Excluded Skrill and Neteller deposits.
18+. Promotion valid from 00:00 05/12/2023 until 20:15 07/12/2023. Min odds 3/1 (4.00). Free Bet credited on bet settlement. Free Bet must be claimed within 3 days and used within 7 days. Free Bet only valid on football markets. One Free Bet per customer only. Your deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs apply
From the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) to Bellator and more, we’ve got all bases covered to maximise your enjoyment of MMA betting.
Whether you love wagering before the fight or in-play, MansionBet is your number on resource for reviews of sports betting sites.
Read on to discover more about the opportunities for MMA betting and the latest promotions.
HOW MIXED MARTIAL ARTS WORKS
MMA developed when different styles of martial arts from various cultures began to compete to see which martial art was superior.
Rising to prominence with the creation of promotions such as the UFC and Bellator, MMA has become a global phenomenon.
MMA offers fight fans a true spectacle of ‘no-holds-barred’ fighting where nearly anything goes.
Fighters combine a series of skills from striking to grappling to takedowns. Martial arts from various cultures are used such as Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, wrestling and Dutch kick-boxing.
The fighter’s goal is to outmanoeuvre their opponent as quickly as possible and force a submission or knockout within three or five rounds.
Fighters submit their opponent by choking them out, knocking them out with physical blows or exhausting them to a point where they are forced to yield.
If no referee stoppage occurs, a set of three judges determine a winner based on a system of round-by-round performance scoring.
MMA BETTING MARKETS & BETS
There are several different types of bets that can be made on MMA fights. These include:
- Moneyline result: Perhaps the simplest way to bet on any sport. Moneyline betting is when you bet on a fighter to win. When you choose correctly, you are paid out proportionately based on the odds.
- Method of Victory: This is when you bet on the method used to win the fight by the winning fighter. It doesn’t matter who wins, as long as they use your chosen method. This can be through submission, KO or whether the fights goes the distance.
- Over/Under: Over/under round betting is based on the duration of the fight. You can place a bet that a fight will last for a longer or shorter period than that quoted. For example if the over/under quoted was 2.5 rounds, you decide whether the fight will finish before or after that time.
- Round Betting: This is when you bet on each individual round of the fight. You can bet on any of the five rounds, and you are betting on who wins the round. The winner is either determined through submission, KO or the three judges’ performance score.
- Live In-play Betting: Bet live on the fights as they are unfolding. With instant updates to the odds, live in-play betting allows you to make last-minute, calculated bets on the fighters. If a fighter suddenly becomes an underdog or a massive favourite and you want to get your money in before the final blow, in-play betting is a great option.
WHY TRUST MANSIONBET?
When it comes to online betting, MansionBet is at the top of the game.
We’re an award-winning online gambling brand with a commitment to providing punters with top-class service.
Using our in-depth industry knowledge, we rate and review sportsbooks to maximise your enjoyment of betting on MMA fights.
If you want to avoid suffering a knockout blow to your betting bankroll, stick with MansionBet for all the latest information about online gambling.
- Betting sites
- MMA Betting Sites