Floorball is a type of floor hockey that originated in Sweden during the late 1960s. It is played over three twenty-minute periods, with five players and a goalkeeper on each side.
The sport is most popular in Europe with Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Norway and Czech Republic all enjoying success on the global stage. Floorball has more recently also developed in parts of Asia, Australasia and North America.
MansionBet prides itself on showing you where to find the best odds on floorball competitions that take place around the globe.
These include the World Floorball Championships, which are contested every two years in both the men's and women's game.
There are certainly plenty of markets for punters to enjoy if they do want to bet on floorball. The most popular are as follows:
- Over/Under: Punters can predict how many goals they expect to be scored in a match. Will it be over or under a pre-determined total.
- Match Betting: This is for people looking to predict the outcome of an individual game, whether it be a victory for either side or the draw.
- Outright: This bet requires punters to back who they think will win a competition
- Top Ccorer: ‐ Punters can back which individual player or team they expect to score the most goals during a tournament.
- Live In-play Betting: Bet on floorball games once they have kicked off via in-play betting. This allows you to bet based on how the match is unfolding.