Enjoy payouts on extra places on horse races every day at BoyleSports & get money back on selected losses.
BoyleSports Horse Racing Bonus Offer: Get Paid on Extra Places & More
BoyleSports Horse Race Bonus Details
BoyleSports has several of the ‘classic’ horse racing bonuses, but all under one roof – and available for all kinds of races, every day!
One such offer is ‘Extra places paid’, where you can increase your chances of winning by receiving a payout even if your horse finishes further afield. For example, if most bookies pay out on the top four horses, BoyleSports may pay you for a top-five finish.
There’s also a useful money back special. Some bookies offer money back when your horse loses to a complete outsider, but here it’s the opposite. On selected races, you’ll get your money back as a free bet if your horse comes second to the favourite. This is a great bit of insurance when you consider how often the favourite wins.
Find out more about these BoyleSports horse betting offers below, including how you can claim them.
How to Claim the BoyleSports Horse Racing Acca Bonus Offer
Both of these horse racing bonuses at BoyleSports can be claimed easily. Here’s how to do it:
Extra places paid:
- Visit BoyleSports via our link
- Check out the qualifying races for today by visiting the ‘Promotions & Specials’ tab and clicking on the ‘Extra Places Paid’ promo
- Place a wager on a qualifying race
- Get paid if your horse places in any of the listed positions
Money back as a free bet:
- Head to BoyleSports
- Go to the ‘Promotions & Specials’ tab and click on the money back promo
- Bet on the listed race
- If your horse comes second to the favourite, you’ll get your money back as a free bet up to £20
BoyleSports Horse Racing Acca Bonus T&Cs
Both of these horse racing betting bonuses only apply to selected races, which are updated daily on BoyleSports in the ‘Promotions & Specials’ tab.
Extra places paid commonly pays out at 1/5 of the winning odds. A certain number of horses must run for the bonus to be activated. This depends on the individual race:
- 7+ runners for 3 places paid
- 12+ runners for 4 places paid
- 16+ runners for 5 places paid
- 20+ runners for 6 places paid
- 22+ runners for 7 places paid
For the money back as a free bet deal, the maximum bonus is £20. The offer can only be claimed on outright bets for a win, or the win part of an each-way bet. There are some other exclusions too, as it doesn’t apply to unnamed second favourites, nor anteposts, void bets, or combined bets.
The ‘favourite’ tag applies to the horse who has the shortest starting price (SP). If there are joint favourites, both are deemed as the SP favourite.
The race must have at least five runners to qualify.