At Mansionbet, we believe that it is important for you to be reunited with your money as quickly as possible. It is also essential that we abide by regulatory practices to process withdrawal requests in a secure and legally compliant manner. Due to this, we require all new members to verify their identity before their first withdrawal request can be processed.
Please note that we will only have to verify your identity the one time, so you should not be asked to share these documents with us again.
To verify your identity and proceed with your withdrawal request, we will require the following forms of identification. These should be scanned or digitally photographed and emailed to docs@Mansionbet.com. Identity documents can also be uploaded automatically from your account, using our document upload feature. Please note that this does not include proof of address documents, which still need to be sent to the above email address. Please ensure that each file is 1MB or under, and that the email does not exceed 10MB. Acceptable file types are jpeg and png. We also accept original pdf files, e.g. bank statements or utility bills.
1. Valid Photographic ID
We accept the following forms of photographic ID, provided the signature, name and photograph are clearly visible:
- Driving license
- National ID card
2. Credit Card
We require a copy of the front and back of the card that you use to fund your account. The first 6 and last 4 digits of your long credit card number are required. The remaining digits can be hidden, as can the last 3 digits of the security code from the back of your card. If you use more than one card to fund your account, you may be asked to supply copies for the additional cards as well.
Please note, a recent card statement may be provided as an alternative option and must be dated in the last 3 months, but only if the credit card itself is not available.
3. Proof of address
There is a chance that we may also need to verify your address. If so, this can be done using either a utility bill, credit card bill or bank statement.
The full document will need to be clearly legible, with all edges of the paper visible.
It can take up to 72 hours to process your documents and update your account. After this, you will able to withdraw from your account.
For your own security and convenience, we recommend that you email your documents to us.
Please note that, under certain circumstances, additional documentation may be required, such as confirmation of deposits, a bank reference or notarised ID. The provision of these documents will be at your own cost.
- You can only withdraw using previous depositing methods
- You will be able to cancel your withdrawal and have the funds returned to your MansionBet account balance up until the moment that the withdrawal is processed by the casino
- Your withdrawal method may be restricted based on your country. Please contact support for further information on which withdrawal methods are available to you.
- Please note that if you have any outstanding bonuses on your account you will not be able to withdraw until you meet the terms of that bonus.
- Large withdrawals might take longer to be processed (5-10 days).
- If you have partaken in any form of bonus abuse, cheating, fraud or taken advantage of any software or system bug or failure as further described in our General Promotional Terms and Conditions, then your withdrawal may be delayed and any winnings stemming from such abuse may be withheld. Such actions are taken on accounts at the point of withdrawal request.
- Due to strict anti-money laundering requirements we require one or more forms of documentation to verify your identity as set out above. If for a continuous period of 180 days from our request for this verification documentation, we have still not received the same from you then the funds remaining in your account will be removed and your account closed.
- Please note that using credit or debit cards that are registered to a Company (“corporate card”) rather than to the Player’s name is generally prohibited. By using a corporate card you confirm that you are authorised to use such a card to access our Services. Please note that once we become aware that you are using a corporate card, you will be required to prove that you are authorised to use such card(s) to use our Services. If you are using or wish to use a corporate card, please contact customer support for more information.
- Please note that in certain circumstances, you may be required to confirm in writing any deposits you have made into your account.
- From time to time it may be necessary for our payments team to process withdrawals to an alternative payment method than the one selected by the customer. Our AML regulations oblige us to ensure all payment methods are refunded in a way that carries the least risk to both the customer and to the company. These actions will only occur after consideration from our risk and AML teams, which may cause a delay in the payment processing time.