General Bonus Terms and Conditions
The following definitions are used in these General Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- Betting Restrictions: the betting restrictions that apply to every Bonus as set out in clauses 1.8 and 1.9 below
- Bonus or Bonuses: means any bonus promotion, or special offer offered by MansionBet;
- Bonus Specific Terms and Conditions: means the specific terms and conditions that govern a particular Bonus;
- Redeemable Bonus: means a bonus where, after completing wagering requirements, customer is able to withdraw winnings and the bonus amount.
- Non-redeemable Bonus: means a bonus where the customer is only able to withdraw the winnings once wagering has been completed.
- Sports Cash Account – real money balance from all sports betting activity (can be withdrawn)
- Casino Cash Account – real money balance from all casino activity (can be withdrawn)
- Sports Bonus Account – bonus money balance from all sports betting activity (cannot be withdrawn)
- Casino Bonus Account - bonus money balance from all sports betting activity (cannot be withdrawn)
- General Bonus / Promotion Terms
- All promotions or offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, payment account number, device, shared computer, shared IP, etc, as the case may be.
- A Customer’s total Account Balance is comprised of the aggregate of their Sports Cash Account, Casino Cash Account, Sports Bonus Account and Casino Bonus Account. Withdrawals cannot be made from either of the Bonus Accounts, but they can both be used to make wagers. Funds from the Sports Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Sports”, “Live Betting” and “Games” products and funds from the Casino Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Casino” products.
- Withdrawals may only be processed from your Sports Cash Account. Any withdrawals from your Casino Cash Account can only be made by first transferring your withdrawal amount to your Sports Cash Account and then requesting the Withdrawal be processed from the Sports Cash Account. Please note that any transfer of funds from the Casino Cash Account to the Sports Cash Account will be construed as a Withdrawal from the Casino Cash Account and may consequently result in the cancellation and forfeiture of “Casino” Product bonuses and promotions
- By accepting a Bonus, you agree to comply with the Specific Bonus Terms and Conditions that govern the Bonus.
- Bonuses, offers and promotions are intended for recreational players engaging in regular play. MansionBet reserves the right to (i) offer Bonuses to select Players (ii) refuse a Bonus or (iii) rescind any Bonus at any time in its absolute discretion.
- If you do not wish to receive any Bonuses please contact a customer services representative after you have made your first deposit, but before you start to Bet, and request to be excluded from Bonuses.
- Each Bonus is subject to:
- Bonus Specific Terms and Conditions;
- these General Bonus Terms and Conditions; and
- MansionBet’s General Terms and Conditions
- Should there be any conflict between any of the above the order of precedence shall be as follows:
- Bonus Specific Terms and Conditions;
- These General Bonus Terms and Conditions; and
- MansionBet’s General Terms and Conditions
- Any disputes arising in connection with a Bonus shall be dealt with in accordance with MansionBet’s complaints procedure set out in clause 18 of MansionBet’s General Terms and Conditions.
- We use the following currency conversions (unless otherwise stated in your personal invitation message):
Currency $1 Equivalent CAD 1 EUR 1 GBP 1 NZD 1 USD 1 SEK 10 ZAR 10
- Qualifying Requirements
- To qualify for a Bonus, you must have a Player Account with MansionBet.
- Unless otherwise stated, a Player is eligible to receive each Bonus once.
- With the exception of the Welcome Bonus and the Free Spin Bonus (which is a combined Bonus), Bonus offers cannot be combined and you can only claim one Bonus at a time.
- How a Bonus works and Wagering Requirements
- Your Player Account balance is comprised of “Cash Balance” and “Bonus Balance”.
- All monies which you deposit into your Player Account make up your Cash Balance. Monies which you receive under a Bonus are paid into your Player Account and make up your Bonus Balance (monies that form your Bonus Balance are called 'Bonus Funds').
- When you play the games, monies are wagered from your Cash Balance first and then from your Bonus Balance. For example: If you have $/€10 in your Cash Balance and $/€10 in your Bonus Balance and wager $/€5, your wager shall come straight out of the $/€10 in your Cash Balance. Only once your cash balance is $/€0 will you start wagering from your Bonus Balance. You will always be able to withdraw funds in your cash balance.
- We also accept blended wagers. For example, if you have $/€1 in your Cash Balance and $/€10 in your Bonus Balance and want to place a $/€5 Bet, the $/€1 from the Cash Balance and $/€4 from the Bonus Balance will form the Bet.
- Each Bonus will be subject to wagering requirements which will be set out in the Bonus Specific Terms and Conditions for each Bonus.
- Bonuses expire after 30 days and you must complete the wagering requirements within this time to avoid losing your Bonus.
- Wagering from your Cash Balance will not contribute to any wagering requirements. Only wagering from your Bonus Balance will contribute to wagering requirements.
- You may withdraw sums from your Cash Balance at any time in accordance with the Withdrawal Policy. However, once you make a cash withdrawal from your Cash Balance any associated Bonus Funds in your Bonus Balance will be withdrawn. For example – MansionBet offers you a Deposit Match Bonus:
If you accept the Bonus and deposit $/€10 into your Player Account, this $/€10 will be your Cash Balance. MansionBet will then match your deposit and $/€10 will be credited to your Bonus Balance. Monies are wagered from your Cash Balance; if you place a Bet and win $/€2, your Cash Balance will be $/€12. If you wish to withdraw your Cash Balance of $/€12, you will forfeit the $/€10 in your Bonus Balance as such Bonus Funds would not have met the wagering requirements.
- If you want to withdraw any part of your Cash Balance and there are associated Bonus Funds that have not completed the wagering requirements (as described in the example above) you will need to contact the Customer Service Team.
- You may not withdraw sums from your Bonus Balance. Bonus Funds that have not completed any specified wagering requirements are removed when a Player makes a cash withdrawal from his/her Cash Balance as demonstrated in the above example.
- Should you receive and have more than one (1) active bonus on your account, bonus wagering applies to the first active bonus and the other will stay pending until such time as the first bonus wagering has been completed.
- Once the wagering requirements have been met for a Bonus, the Bonus Funds relating to that Bonus are transferred to your Cash Balance and you will be able to withdraw the funds in accordance with the Withdrawal Policy.
- Casino Deposit Bonus
- Deposit bonuses are bonuses offered to you by MansionBet that will be activated upon a successful qualifying deposit.
- Details of the percentage and maximum amount of your deposit bonus will be stated in the specific promotion or marketing communication.
- Unless stated otherwise in the specific terms and conditions of the offer you received, deposit bonuses are non-redeemable casino bonues, which require 40x wagering of your bonus amount before you may request a withdrawal.
- All games count towards completing your wagering requirements; however, wagering for some games will not count in full towards your wagering requirements (please see the table below)
- Casino No Deposit Bonus
- “No Deposit Bonuses” are bonuses offered to you by MansionBet which do not require a deposit.
- Any Bonus Funds earned from a No Deposit Bonus form part of your Bonus Balance until such time as any wagering requirements and any other conditions of the Bonus (which will be set out in the Specific Bonus Terms and Conditions) are met. At this time the Bonus Funds relating to that No Deposit Bonus are transferred to your Cash Balance.
- Unless stated otherwise in the specific terms and conditions of the offer you received, no deposit bonuses are non-redeemable casino bonuses, which require 40x wagering your bonus amount before you may request a withdrawal.
- All games count towards completing your wagering requirements; however wagering for some games will not count in full towards your wagering requirements (see table below):
- No Deposit Bonuses are subject to specific withdrawal conditions as follows:
- You can only make one single withdrawal of winnings earned from a No Deposit Bonus;
- If you have not already made a deposit with MansionBet before receiving a No Deposit Bonus you are subject to a withdrawal limit of $/€200. Any winnings over this amount will be automatically forfeited.
- If you have already made a deposit with MansionBet before receiving a No Deposit Bonus you are subject to a withdrawal limit of $/€5,000. Any winnings over this amount will be automatically forfeited.
Game Category Stake % Contribution Slots
100% Progressive Slots
100% Card Games
(including all versions of Blackjack)
20% Table Games
(including all versions of Roulette)
25% Video Poker
- Game spin offers
- Game spins can only be used on the game(s) stated in the specific promotion or marketing message.
- Game spins must be claimed during the promotion period stated in the specific promotion or marketing message.
- The value of your game spins will be indicated in the specific promotional offer or marketing message but in any event, will not be less than $/€0.10 nor more than $/€1.00.
- If you play with spins whilst another casino bonus is active, any winnings earned from these spins will be automatically credited to your account as bonus money in your Bonus Account. These winnings will be unlocked as real money in your Cash Account once wagering has been completed. If you play with spins but have no current bonus active, any winnings earned from these spins will be automatically credited to your account as real money.
- Cashback offers
- Only House takings from real money funds during the promotion period (as stated in the specific promotion or marketing message) will count towards the cashback credit.
- Cashback will be credited to your account by 17:00 (GMT) on the next working day after the end of the offer period. (Barring the unlikely event that we experience technical difficulties, in which case it could be delayed).
- The percentage of the cashback offer and maximum amount per player, along with any restrictions to games or gameplay that could be considered in the calculation of your cashback, will be stated in the specific promotion or marketing message.
- Minimum cashback in the promotional period will be $/€1 – awarded if the House wins.
- Cash is instantly redeemable with 0x wagering.
- Any cashback must be claimed within 7 days.
- Top Up on win offers
- Only player winnings from real money funds during the promotion period (as stated in the specific promotion or marketing message) will count towards the cashback credit.
- Top up credit will be credited to your account by 17:00 (GMT) on the next working day after the end of the offer period. (Barring the unlikely event that we experience technical difficulties, in which case it could be delayed).
- The percentage of the top up and maximum amount per player, along with any restrictions to games or gameplay that could be considered in the calculation of your top up credit, will be stated in the specific promotion or marketing message.
- Minimum top up credit in the promotional period will be $/€1 – awarded on player winnings.
- Top up credit will be credited as cash, and is instantly redeemable with 0x wagering.
- Any top up credit must be claimed within 7 days.
- Sports General Promotional Terms
- When: (1) you have no open bets; (2) the remaining balance of your Sports Bonus Account is less than €1.00; and (3) your total sports balance is also less than €1.00; then the balance of your Sports Bonus Account shall automatically be transferred to your Sports Cash Account. This will have the effect of removing the active Sports bonus from your account so that you can take up another promotion.
- Any bonus and any associated winnings will be automatically removed from a Customer's account upon the Customer requesting a Withdrawal before meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of the applicable bonus.
- Cashed-Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of any Sports promotion.
- Sports Free Bet Offers General Terms
- Unless otherwise specified, any winnings earned from a Free Bet shall be credited to a Customer’s Sports Cash Account, and are withdrawable. The Free Bet stakes are not included in any bet returns.
- A Free Bet shall only be valid on specified bet types, sports, leagues or events – as stated in the specific promotion terms.
- No Free Bet may be used in portions. For example, if a €10 Free Bet is used for a €5 bet, then the unused €5 shall be forfeited.
- The Free Bet shall always be used prior to real money funds from the Sports Cash Account - for example, if a customer is placing a €20 bet and selects a €10 Free Bet token, while having a balance of €100 in his Sports Cash Account, then the total amount of the Free Bet will be used (€10) and €10 will be drawn from the Sports Cash Account.
- Any bet that satisfies the eligibility requirement to be awarded a Free Bet may not later be the subject of a Cash-Out.
- Any bet the subject of a Cash-Out shall not contribute to any eligibility requirement to receive a Free Bet.
- Bets placed on Asian Handicap or Over/Under, and are half-lost, shall not count towards the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet, when such conditions are considered for lost bets only or for missed selections in an accumulator.
- If a bet which contributed to the eligibility of a Free Bet has been cancelled, MansionBet reserves the right to remove the Free Bet from the Customer’s account and shall, at its sole discretion, determine whether the Customer may be eligible for the promotion again.
- If a bet contributing the eligibility of a Free Bet and a bet placed with the Free Bet cover opposite selections of one and the same event, any winnings shall be cancelled and forfeited.
- Combo and System Bets, regardless of the number of individual bets placed, may contribute to the eligibility requirement for only for one Free Bet. For example, if a customer places three singles, as one bet, they shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet. Further, if a Customer places a system of three doubles and one treble, the bets shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet.
- Any bets which contributed to eligibility requirement for a Free Bet shall not contribute to the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
- Unless otherwise specified, any bets placed shall contribute to the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet first, before contributing the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
- Price Boosts & Enhanced Accumulators (“ACCAs”)
- Unless otherwise stated in a specific promotional offer or message, the following general terms apply to Price Boosts and Enhanced ACCAs:
- MansionBet Price Boost & Enhanced ACCAs are based on the normal odds 24 hours before the event starts. Original odds are subject to change, therefore MansionBet cannot be held responsible if the normal price increases which makes the boosted price lower than the original price.
- Price Boosts & Enhanced ACCAs are classified as ‘single bets’ and cannot be combined with another selection.
- MansionBet Price Boosts & Enhanced ACCAs cannot be Cashed Out.
- Max Stake limit applies to all MansionBet Price Boosts & Enhanced ACCAs. Customers will be notified on the bet slip upon bet placement if the requested stake exceeds the maximum limit.
- Player related price boosts: If the selected player for any goal scorer price boost doesn’t start the match, the bet will become void and the stake amount returned.
- All Price Boosts and Enhanced ACCAs are based on the result at the end of regular time only. Extra time and penalties do not count.
- Casino Betting Restrictions – play restrictions
- Bonus Funds are designed to be enjoyed in regular gameplay, and have betting restrictions in place that you have to adhere to when completing your wagering requirements.
- The following Betting Restrictions apply for customers playing with Bonus Funds while completing wagering requirements:
- Slots games or videpoker: you may not bet more than $/€5 per spin or $/€0.5 per Bet line on any game round on any slots or videopoker games;
- Table, Card or any other games: when playing with a deposit Bonus, you may not Bet more than 10% of the amount you deposited, in order to secure the deposit Bonus, in a single bet or round on any table or card game or any other game;
- Table, Card or any other games: when playing with a Free Money Bonus you may not bet more than 10% of the Bonus in a single bet spin or round;
- MansionBet reserves the right to include any additional Betting Restrictions in relation to any Bonus it offers to its Players. If MansionBet chooses to add additional Betting Restrictions to any of its Bonuses its will set out these additional Betting Restrictions in the Specific Bonus Terms and Conditions of that Bonus.
- Failure to comply with any Betting Restriction applicable to a particular Bonus while completing wagering requirements means that your winnings may be voided by your activity. Any case highlighted to have breached these Betting Restrictions will be reviewed by MansionBet (and a decision taken based on the overall customer activity).
- Casino Betting Restrictions – Abusive or irregular game play
- Bonuses are awarded to enhance your enjoyment of our games. We reserve the right to stipulate how a Bonus is utilised by a Player.
- We reserve the right to restrict certain types of wagering from contributing to wagering requirements.
- MansionBet has the right to review transaction records at any time for any reason. If MansionBet believes that you are engaging in irregular gameplay for the purpose of abusing a Bonus it may, in its sole discretion, block, suspend withhold or withdraw any Bonus confiscate all winnings earned through irregular or abuse play.
- Irregular or abusive play includes, but is not limited to:
- Decreasing your stake amount by 60% or more after a large win for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements while a Bonus is still active. E.g. Winning $/€100 on any spin including a double up and reducing your stake amount to $/€50 or less;
- Moving from a low weighted game (25% or less contribution to wagering requirements) to a high weighted game (70% or more contribution to wagering requirements) after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements. E.g. A bet for $/€100 is placed on a single number in roulette and the resulting win generates $/€3600. Moving then to a slots machine and betting to until wagering requirements are met before requesting a withdrawal of any remaining funds;
- Low risk Roulette bets. ANY outside bet spread combination on Roulette games covering 25 or more (67%) of the 37 unique number spots on the table. E.g. betting on Red and Black - covers 36 of the 37 possible outcomes;
- Collusion and Fraud
- Any attempts to abuse any MansionBet bonus, promotion, offer or competition through collusion and/or fraud is strictly prohibited and any customer deemed to be engaging in such activity may result in customer balance being voided, customer Account being permanently closed and the matter being reported to the relevant authorities. Examples of such activity includes (but is not limited to):
- Playing in collusion with other Player(s) or as part of a syndicate or group of any kind
- Engaging in any kind of identity fraud or similar fraud involving use of another’s identity, fraudulent creation of multiple accounts, etc
- Taking advantage of any Website system or Software bug or failure, or introducing a bug or failure into the Website system or Software, resulting in an ability to abuse a bonus, promotion, offer or competition.
Terms & ConditionsClose
MansionBet – Website Terms and Conditions
If you have any doubts concerning your rights and obligations under this Agreement, please seek advice from an attorney in your jurisdiction. It is essential that you are aware of the laws in your jurisdiction prior to registering. Mansion is not responsible for any liability to you relating to matters of jurisdiction.
Version v1.0 14/05/2018
SUMMARY OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
|1||Purpose of these terms and conditions||This section tells you what these terms and conditions are for.|
|2||Definitions and interpretation||This section details the meanings we have given to certain words and terms used in these Terms and Conditions.|
|3||Acceptance of terms and conditions||This section confirms the point at which you accept our Terms and Conditions and what it means to accept them.|
|4||Modification to the terms and conditions||This section sets out how we will update these Terms and Conditions and when we will provide notice to you of this.|
|5||Opening an account||This section provides information on how you may open an account with us and your responsibilities|
|6||Player’s personal information||This section sets out the personal information we require from you and what we do with that information|
|7||Licence to use the services||This section sets out the limitations on how you may use our services|
|8||Identification and age verification||This section tells you how we may verify your age and identity|
|9||Further conditions of use||This section provides further details of our conditions regarding your agreement with us|
|10||Our rights and responsibilities||This section contains our rights regarding our agreement with you|
|11||Segregation of player funds||This section provides information on how we hold money for players|
|12||Forbidden jurisdictions||This section tells you which countries you are not allowed to use our services from.|
|13||Responsible gambling||This section provides information on ways you can gamble more responsibly and what we can do to help you.|
|14||Deposits||This section provides access to further details on how to make deposits.|
|15||Withdrawals||This section provides information in relation to your withdrawals.|
|16||Bet acceptance and winnings||This section tells you when and how you make a bet and about your winnings.|
|17||Bonus policy||This section provides information on our bonus promotions and special offers, including currency conversions, betting restrictions and our reserved rights.|
|18||Customer complaints and disputes||This section provides further details on how you can raise and resolve a dispute with us.|
|19||Player account closure and suspension||This section sets out how and when we may cancel your account or terminate the agreement we have with you or how you can do the same.|
|20||Dormant accounts||This section contains information on what we do with inactive accounts and any remaining monies.|
|21||Indemnity||This section contains your agreement to reimburse us for costs incurred by you in the situations set out in this section.|
|22||Intellectual Property Rights||This section sets out our rights regarding intellectual property.|
|23||Exclusion of warranty||This section sets out the instances where we are not liable to you and your acknowledgement that you use our Services at your own risk and discretion.|
|24||Limitation of liability||This section sets out the instances we will be liable to you and any limitations and exclusions of our liability.|
|25||Governing law/ jurisdiction||This section states the law that governs our relationship with you.|
|26||Breach of these terms and conditions||This section sets out our remedies in the event you breach these terms and conditions.|
|27||Links to external websites||This section provides information regarding the links to external websites on our Site and your use of them.|
|28||General||This section contains various general provisions regarding the agreement between you and us.|
- PURPOSE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The objective of these Terms and Conditions is to govern the legal relations between Mansion and a Player.
- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- The words and terms below, when used in this contract, have the meaning given here, unless the context clearly implies otherwise and will govern the Player’s use of the Website.
- Betting or Bets: for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions include, without limitation, wagering, gaming, and gambling conducted in relation to any and/or all of the Services offered on the Website.
- Devices: means any application devices, included but not limited to personal computers, laptops, mobile telephones, smart phones, tablets or any other such mobile device, personal digital assistants, PDA telephones employed for the sue of and access to the Website and participation in the Services.
- Mansion, Us or We: Mansion Europe Holdings Limited trading as MansionBet, an online gaming operator of registered address Suite 732, Europort, Gibraltar
- Mansion Group: Mansion, any subsidiary or parent company of Mansion, or any subsidiary of a parent company of Mansion.
- Player: A person who has a Player Account and who uses the Services.
- Player Account: an account with Mansion on the Website.
- Representatives: representatives, directors, agents and employees.
- Service or Services: All games, services and any related content or Software, whether or not in downloadable format, accessible or otherwise used by you through the Website and allowing you to participate in the services provided by Mansion. The Services contains Mansion’s own proprietary content as well as content of third party providers.
- Software: The software licensed by us including all programs and databases and any other derived content, requiring download, accessible or otherwise used by you through the Website and allowing a Player to play online games.
- Terms and Conditions: these terms and conditions.
- Website: www.mansionbet.com
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context requires differently:
- References to these Terms and Conditions include references to any amended Terms and Conditions, which supersede these Terms and Conditions;
- Unless otherwise stated, in case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other document referred to in these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail;
- References to Mansion or any Mansion Group company shall be deemed to include their respective successors, beneficiaries or transferees;
- Section headings are for reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions;
- References to a "person” include any individual, company, partnership, joint venture, association, organization, institution, trust or agency, having a distinct legal character;
- References to gender include every gender and references to the singular include the plural and vice versa;
- References to servers or "our server" or “our servers”, if appropriate, include a reference to a third party server or servers used to provide the Services or Website;
- Any sentence introduced by the words "comprising" or "including" or a similar expression is indicative and does not limit the meaning of words that follow, and will be considered "without limitation”.
- The words and terms below, when used in this contract, have the meaning given here, unless the context clearly implies otherwise and will govern the Player’s use of the Website.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By registering an Account with Mansion you confirm that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions, which may be modified from time to time, and acknowledge that they will govern your use of the Services.
- You acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions incorporate the:
- Should there be any conflict between the Terms and Conditions and the House Betting Rules the order of precedence shall be as follows:
- the Terms and Conditions; and
- the House Betting Rules.
- The Agreement applies to the usage of the Services and comes into force as soon as you tick the acceptance box during the registration process and create your Player Account. Ticking this box confirms to us that you have read, understood and accept these Terms and Conditions and that you are a resident of Great Britain.
- By using the Services, you agree to the Terms and Conditions. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be communicated in writing, and accepted by you before such changes are implemented.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
- Gambling services provided by Mansion via the Website is licensed and regulated by the Great Britain Gambling Commission, under licence number 39448.
- If you do not entirely agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should immediately cease to use the Services.
- 4. MODIFICTION TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Condition represent the entire Agreement and understanding between you and us and cannot be modified except as expressly provided in clause 4.1 above. For the avoidance of doubt this expressly excludes any variation or change to these Terms and Conditions given orally. By chat, SMS, email or other such means inadvertently or otherwise by our individual customer service representative or any other Mansion representative.
- Mansion’s right to amend, modify and update these Terms and Conditions as provided in clause 4.1 includes the right to novate it to a company in the Mansion Group as part of a corporate restructuring or reorganisation.
- OPENING AN ACCOUNT
- In order to play with Mansion and to use the Services, you must complete the application for account opening and membership in the manner set out on the Website (“Membership Application”).
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you agree and declare that you have entered your own correct personal details, and that the source of all funds used on the Website are derived from legal activities and that you will not use the Website for illegal or fraudulent activity, including (and without limitation) money laundering as provided by the governing law that applies to You and/or any Mansion Group company.
- A person cannot request to open a Player Account or hold a Player Account if such person will not be the Player Account holder or if they are acting on behalf of a third party.
- You are allowed to open only one Player Account on the Website, and Mansion reserves the right to close all multiple Player Accounts that are open, under the same name or connected to the same person. If a person has opened multiple Player Accounts on the Website, Mansion will have the right to take any action permitted under these Terms and Conditions, including that Mansion may credit the first Player Account that the Player opened with Mansion with the balances from the other Player Accounts that would have been closed. If Mansion has reasonable grounds to believe that the Player has committed or attempted to commit any fraud, Mansion reserves the right to cancel any transaction pertaining to it, without prejudice to any other action, or to terminate this Agreement.
- We reserve the right to reject your Membership Application and a Player Account may be closed, at Mansion's sole discretion. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, including those terms which permit Mansion to withhold payment of winnings, any contractual obligations of either a Player or Mansion which have been made prior to a Player Account being closed will be honoured.
- A Player must not authorise any third party to use their Player Account but a Player will be entirely responsible for all losses which are incurred as a result of having a third party use their Player Account. The Player must immediately inform Mansion if they suspect that another person has obtained access to their Player Account, and the Player will offer their full support to Mansion while investigating this issue.
- The Player must not request or create a Player Account if they are in a jurisdiction in which the application for the opening of a Player Account and / or the use of our Services is illegal or against the law. It is the Player's responsibility to ensure that this is not the case. Mansion reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate a Player's Account immediately if Mansion discovers that the Player's Account has been opened in a country where it is illegal to access the Services.
- None of the executives, managers, directors, employees, consultants, or agents in Mansion, a Mansion Group company or affiliated companies, nor their relatives (in this clause, the term "relatives" means spouse, partner, parents, children or siblings of the people mentioned above) are authorised to open or hold a Player Account or use the Service directly or indirectly. If this clause is breached, Mansion reserves the right to close said Player Account immediately, void any Bets and to cancel payments on any win.
- PLAYER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The personal information that Mansion may request for registration includes but is not limited to: first name, surname, date of birth, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, language, currency for any deposits or withdrawals or ID card number.
- It is the Player's responsibility to ensure that all information provided to Mansion is accurate, precise and up to date.
- It is the responsibility of the Player to protect their bank card against loss or theft, and the Player should immediately contact Mansion customer services if the card is lost or stolen.
- Your username must not be obscene, threatening, racist, offensive, derogatory, defamatory or infringe any intellectual property right or property right of a third party. If at Mansion’s discretion, your username is considered to be inappropriate you will be asked by customer services to change it. Should you refuse this request Mansion reserves the right to terminate your Player Account.
- Mansion presumes that all transactions are made by the rightful owner of the Player Account and are therefore valid. In no case is Mansion liable for losses incurred by the Player due to unauthorised use or misuse of their personal details.
- Mansion will use strict security measures in order to protect Players’ personal information against unauthorised access. The Player is solely responsible for securing their username and password and all actions that take place because of access to the Service via your user name and password.
- Cookies are also used on the Website to provide a fast and efficient service and enable you to use the Website effectively. Further details are in our Cookies Policy.
- LICENCE TO USE THE SERVICES
- We hereby grant you a personal non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and subject to the following conditions:
- You are at least 18 years of age, resident in Great Britain, and that you are able to assume responsibility for your actions;
- All information included in the registration form submitted to Mansion is true, accurate, complete, and corresponds to the name(s) appearing on the bank cards used for the deposits and payments of winnings. We reserve the right to close your Player Account in the event that the information provided to Mansion is found to be false, inaccurate, deceitful or incomplete. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes regarding the information you provided us with as soon as possible;
- The use of the Services is a right that is bestowed upon you personally to play games of chance on the internet. This right is given to you with a personal and not a commercial purpose;
- You may not under any circumstance authorise a third party to use your Player Account, your password or your identity to access the Services;
- You understand the rules and procedures of all games offered on the Website;
- It is your responsibility to note the pay-out rate or odds that apply to each game before you place a Bet and you acknowledge that pay-out rates and odds change from time to time;
- We reserve the right not to release any funds suspected to be connected to or proceeding from crime to you;
- You acknowledge that it is strictly forbidden to post or transmit to the Website and or Devices or to any other Players any unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, racially or ethnically objectionable, pornographic or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
- You will not create or provide any means (including, without limitation, via emulators) through which the Software may be used by others.
- You acknowledge that when playing games of chance through the use of the Services means that you are at risk of losing money. It is your sole responsibility to assume the losses suffered through your Player Account;
- You acknowledge that our Services are consumed instantly when playing. Thus, we cannot provide returns of goods or refunds or, subject to any terms to the contrary, cancellation of your Bets once they have been placed. If you play a game on the Website with real money, the money will be drawn from your Player Account instantly;
- You certify that you will not violate or attempt to violate or manipulate Mansion’s security measures in any way. If Mansion has reasonable suspicion with respect to this clause, Mansion reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Player Account immediately, to not credit you with the amount due on your Player Account, and to deny you access to the Website (and all other websites) and Services offered by Us;
- You certify that in relation to the Services, you will not use or attempt to use any martingale betting strategy or software endowed, in our view, with artificial intelligence;
- You acknowledge that in the event that Mansion reasonably determines that you used or attempted to use a product endowed with artificial intelligence in conjunction with our Services, that Mansion has the right to suspend or terminate your Player Account immediately, to not reimburse the amount credited to your Player Account, and prohibit your access to the Website, ( and all other websites) and Services offered by us;
- You acknowledge that it is strictly forbidden for a Player to sell, transfer and/or acquire Accounts to/from another Player or transfer funds from their Account to another Player’s Account;
- We only allow access to the Services through secured networks using encryption of the username and password. You cannot play and bet without passing our customer security login;
- You will not attempt to use any techniques designed to hide or mislead as to your IP or true location.
- Upon termination of this Agreement, the licence issued pursuant to clause 7.1 shall be automatically revoked and you shall stop using the Software and shall uninstall the Software from your Device.
- We hereby grant you a personal non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and subject to the following conditions:
- IDENTIFICATION AND AGE VERIFICATION
- If you are under 18 years of age, you cannot use the Website and the Services.
- Mansion reserves the right to request proof of age and identity of a Player, at any time, in order to prevent the access of the Website by minors. Any Player who registers on the Website must provide a valid form of identification, address, email address and telephone number.
- By registering an Account and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you authorise us to verify and confirm your identity and age.
- In order to verify a Player’s identity and to ensure that they are of legal age for gambling, we will carry out regular checks.
- Where these checks are unable to verify that any customer is 18 or over, Mansion reserves the right to ask for proof of age.
- Your age must be verified in order to ensure you are of legal age for gambling. If within 72 hours of your first deposit we have not been able to successfully verify your age:
- your Player Account will be frozen;
- all funds in the Player Account will be withheld, and;
- no further gambling activity will be allowed.
- If on completion of the age verification process you are found to be underage, all deposits made on the Player Account will be returned, and the winnings and/or bonuses will be voided.
- If we remain unable to verify your age through our regular checks, we will send an email to your registered email address requesting a copy of one of the following documents: birth certificate, driving licence, passport, signed credit agreement, citizen/national identity card.
- In addition, you agree that if Mansion (in its absolute discretion) requires further verification of your identity that Mansion can send an email to your registered email address, requesting copies of two of the following documents, one of which must show your date of birth: birth certificate, driving license, passport, signed credit agreement, national identity card, utility bill or bank statement (less than 3 months old), which will need to be provided to Mansion in order to complete Mansion’s verification process. If such documents are requested, no withdrawals may be made until such documents have been provided to Mansion.
- To be approved, all documents must be in acceptable condition (as decided by Mansion in its discretion) and be readable. Your Player Account username must be included in the communication, to ensure the check is completed promptly.
- FURTHER CONDITIONS OF USE
- You warrant:
- that you are acting on your own behalf; and
- you are not depositing money originating from criminal or other illegal or unauthorised activities.
- You agree that we or a payment processing company on our behalf will handle all financial transactions (“Payment Processor”). You agree that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments should the Payment Processor have reason to believe or any suspicion that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful or improper activity.
- You accept that you are solely responsible for the supply and maintenance of all the computer equipment and telecommunication network and internet access services that you need to use in order to access the Services. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by any failure of your computer equipment, telecommunications network and/or internet access.
- You warrant you will not commit any acts or display any conduct that damages Mansion or any Mansion Group company’s reputation.
- You warrant you are not colluding or attempting to collude in any collusion scheme with any other Player in the course of Betting.
- You warrant are not a Potentially Exposed Person (“PEP”) nor do you appear on any international Sanction List.
- You warrant:
- OUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mansion is not responsible for the potential access to a Player’s Account by a third party and will not be held responsible for any potential loss suffered due to the illicit use of a Player’s password by a third party without authorised access, and/or for any transaction in which the name and password of a Player were registered correctly.
- We will use your personal data to allow you to use the Services and to carry out operations relevant to your participation in the Services. We may also use your personal data to inform you of changes, new services and promotions that we think you may find interesting. If you do not wish to receive such direct marketing data, you may opt out of such a service. Mansion will not exchange and/or distribute email addresses or a Player’s personal information with third parties.
- Mansion reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to report any suspicious transaction and to transmit any information to the appropriate authorities and without notice to you. In such a case, you waive all rights of any nature that may be recognised anywhere of the communication of such information. In addition, Mansion reserves the right to withhold all the funds Mansion believes to be derived from cheating, fraudulent or unlawful activity and where required, without giving reason to you for withholding said funds.
- Mansion reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify, end, revoke the use of and/or add elements to its Services, either temporarily or permanently, at any time without notice or compensation, subject to compliance with its regulatory obligations and subject to fulfilling all other commitments made under these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to make enquires about you, including credit checks with third party credit and financial institutions. We also reserve the right to request information on source of funds.
- SEGREGATION OF PLAYER FUNDS
- We are required by our Great Britain Gambling Commission licence to inform Players about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency. We hold customer funds separate from company funds in a mixture of bank accounts, investment accounts/in reserve funds which we hold with our payment processors. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation.
- Although Player balances are not protected in the event of insolvency, Mansion will endeavour to ensure necessary cash flow is maintained to cover Player balances. For more information please see: http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/PDF/Customer-funds-segregation-and-disclosure-to-customers.pdf .
- FORBIDDEN JURISDICTIONS
- Certain countries have not addressed the legality of games of chance on the internet, and others have specifically determined that such games are illegal. The use of the Services is in no way meant to be used by people who are forbidden by law to use it. The availability of the Services shall not be interpreted as an offer or invitation on our part to use the Services in a country where such use is illegal.
- By accessing the Services, you confirm that you are not located in any of the following territories: Afghanistan, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Rep, China, Colombia, Congo, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Gaza Strip, Greece, Guatemala ,Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Myanmar, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, the Democratic Republic, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United States of America, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Bank (Palestinian Territory Occupied territory), Yemen, Kyrgyzstan, in addition residents of Singapore shall be blocked from accessing the Website(s) in their entirety.
- Mansion reserves the right to suspend a Player Account if it is used to access the Website from any of the abovementioned jurisdictions.
- RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING
- Mansion is committed to providing a safe and responsible platform where Players can use the Services. Mansion is fully committed to help Players who show potential signs of problem gambling behaviour, or help Players that may be at risk of potentially becoming addicted in order to help face their problems and obtain the necessary advice and assistance that may be required.
- Mansion offers the following
- Account limits – you can set daily, weekly, or monthly deposit limits. These apply only on the Website on which it was set, and not to any other Mansion Group Websites you may have a Player Account with.
- Reality Check – our “reality check” feature allows you to receive a reminder when you have been playing for a pre-set period of time.
- Time Out - if you wish to restrict your gambling for a short period of time (up to 6 weeks), you can do so by following our time out procedure on our Responsible Gaming page. On completion of this process, we will temporarily close your account and you will not be able to access it. You can "Time out" for 24 hours, one week, one month or any other reasonable amount of time up to 6 weeks. On completion of this period your account will be automatically re-opened and you can resume playing. Time Outs apply on all accounts opened in all Websites operated by Mansion Group, but may take up to 48 hours to come into effect across all brands.
- Self-Exclusion - If you wish to restrict your gambling, you can do so by following our self-exclusion procedure. On completion of this process, we will close your account and return any outstanding balance to you. Any outstanding Bets that have already been placed will remain open and settled according to our betting rules. You can close an account or self-exclude for a minimum of six months and a maximum of 5 years. If you elect to self-exclude, your account may not be opened or utilised during the period of self-exclusion. During the exclusion period, all efforts will be made to exclude you from betting. However, you must not attempt to Bet with us, and we cannot be responsible or liable for any subsequent consequences or losses (howsoever caused) that you may suffer or incur if you continue gambling through additional accounts where you have altered any of your registration details or you provide misleading, inaccurate or incomplete details or otherwise seek to circumvent the self-exclusion. We will not reopen any self-excluded account but, after the expiry of the exclusion period, you may telephone us to open your account. We will provide you with a 24-hour cooling off period, during which you may elect to keep the exclusion in place.
- For further details on our gambling management tools, time out and self-exclusion please see our Responsible Gaming Page.
- Our Responsible Gaming page also contains guidance on how to ensure underage persons are prevented from accessing the Services.
- Please visit our deposits page for details on how to make deposits.
- Please see our Withdrawal Policy for information in relation to your withdrawals.
- BET ACCEPTANCE AND WINNINGS
Bet Acceptance and Disconnection
- Bets will be validly placed if your username and password have been entered correctly, subject to there being sufficient funds in your Player Account.
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure the details of your Bets are correct. Once your Bet has been accepted and acceptance of the Bet is confirmed by Mansion, it cannot be revoked, cancelled or changed.
- Bets bet will be deemed valid and accepted by Mansion once the stake has been selected and you click on the Bet confirmation button. The Bet details/outcome will be available and displayed on screen in the Player Account history section.
- All Bets are logged and recorded in the transaction log database.
- In respect of any Bet, the decision of Mansion is final. If you wish to dispute our decision, please see clause 18 for our complaints procedure.
- In the unlikely event of a system or manual human error resulting in a manifestly or palpably incorrect betting market being provided, or where bets are accepted at a price that is materially different from those available in the general market or are clearly incorrect given the chance of the event happening at the time the bet was made, We reserve the right to rectify such manifest error in the most appropriate manner, by voiding the bets or resettling bets at the correct odds or at the price available in the general market.
- You acknowledge that our Random Number Generator (RNG) will determine the shuffling and dealing of cards, the outcome of the games and other randomly generated processes that are part of our Services. You agree that the outcome of the RNG is final.
- Please see our Disconnection Policy for what happens in the case of disconnection. Winnings
- Your winnings are exclusive of the Bet amount.
- All winnings will be credited to your Player Account. If any funds are credited to your Player Account in error, Mansion reserves the right remove such funds and void any transactions involving such funds, either at that time or retrospectively.
- Payment of any taxes, fees, charges and levies that may apply to your winnings under any applicable laws shall be your sole responsibility.
- BONUS POLICY
- Please see our General Bonus Terms and Conditions for information in relation to bonuses and promotions.
- CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
- Player complaints are taken seriously at Mansion Making a complaint – First level
- If you have a complaint or are experiencing difficulty with the Services you can raise your complaint with the Customer Support team. Please visit our Contact Us page for the ways you can contact us.
- Any complaint or claims of any nature, including with regard to the Player Account (gameplay, transactions or other matters) or Player Account balance, should be communicated to us as soon as possible by contacting our Customer Support team and no later than 6 months after the issue has occurred.
- Mansion commits to respond to the complainants with the results of the inquiry within one month from the date of the lodgement of the complaint, and will endeavour to provide a prompt resolution of issues at hand. Referring a complaint – Second Level
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7347 5883 Website: http://www.ibas-uk.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Adjudication Form: http://www.ibas-uk.com/adjudicationForm.php
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with how Mansion has resolved your complaint, you may decide that the matter be referred to a dispute resolution service.
- Players can refer their complaints for adjudication by the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (“IBAS”). Your dispute will be reviewed and, if considered genuine, it will be referred to a panel for adjudication. Once the adjudication process is considered complete, the panel will issue a ruling in the form of a written document, which will be sent to you and Mansion. The document will explain the panel's reasons for the ruling, the panel’s conclusion, and direct how the matter should be resolved. The ruling will be final and binding on all parties in the dispute, as long as the full facts are presented by all parties concerned.
- Before contacting IBAS and completing the adjudication form, we recommend that you read the case studies section on the IBAS website, as it may list a similar case which may apply to your own circumstances and help clarify your case before proceeding to adjudication.
- IBAS can be contacted as below:
- Please note that IBAS will only adjudicate on a dispute if:
- the dispute has occurred with the last 12 months;
- the operator holds a licence issued by the Great Britain Gambling Commission and the dispute concerns a bet which is subject to the laws of England and Wales, or Scotland;
- a genuine deadlock exists between the Player and Mansion.
- Alternatively, you may use the ‘Online Dispute Resolution’ platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/) to raise a complaint.
- If a Player submits a complaint or claim in accordance with clauses 18.6 to 18.10, Mansion reserves the right at any time, without prior notice and without prejudice to any subsequent proceedings, to close the Player’s Account, deny access to all or part of the Services, and in particular to refuse to accept a Bet or transaction, or to withdraw promotional offers from Mansion pending the conclusion of any proceedings.
- You can close your Player Account at any time. If you want to close your Player Account you should confirm in writing by email to our Customer Support team. Player Account closures shall take effect within 48 hours of Mansion received the closure request.
- Upon closing your Player Account, subject to any other term, you can withdraw your balance in accordance with your Withdrawal Policy. Suspension of your Player Account
- Without restricting our ability to rely on other remedies that may be available to Mansion, Mansion reserves the right to close or suspend your Player Account and/or void any associated bets and/or withhold any amounts in your Player Account at its absolute discretion if we have reason to believe any of the following, that:
- you have more than one Player Account on the Website;
- you provided incorrect personal details while registering a Player Account, or you provide personal details belonging to another person;
- the name on your Player Account does not match the name on the credit or debit cards or other payment accounts used to Bet and deposit with Mansion;
- you are under 18;
- you have allowed, intentionally or unintentionally, another person to use your Player Account or you have otherwise misused your Player Account;
- you have played in tandem with other Players as part of a club, group, etc., or placed bets in a coordinated manner with other Players involving the same selections;
- Mansion receives a “charge back” and/or a "return" notification via a deposit mechanism used on your Player Account;
- you are found colluding, cheating, money laundering or undertaking any kind of fraudulent activity;
- it is determined that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems such as bots etc) designed specifically to defeat the gaming system on the Services, or have employed betting techniques with the aim of circumventing the standard house edge in the games on the Services;
- you are acting other than on your own behalf or otherwise in concert with others or engaging in illegal or fraudulent activity while interacting with the Services;
- you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions;
- you are acting in a manner that is detrimental to the conduct of our business;
- you have acknowledged that you are, or we reasonably believe you to be suffering from a problem related to gambling addiction;
- it is illegal for you to interact with the Services in any way;
- we are unable to verify your registered address or contact telephone number;
- there has been an abuse of a promotion; bonuses or any other offers promoted by us;
- Mansion is required to do so by law;
- there is an ongoing dispute between Mansion and the Player;
- you are found to be a PEP or appear on a Sanction List;
- Immediately following the cancellation of this Agreement by either party, Mansion will return the amount in your Player Account subject to any withdrawal fees.
- All information collected during the registration process is kept even after a Player Account is closed. This information is kept for regulatory purposes, the prevention of fraud and money laundering. Mansion reserves the right to cooperate fully with law enforcement and justice and any other official authority for any investigation of illegal activity on the Website.
- Upon termination of your account, you agree and acknowledge that your rights to use the Website or the Services shall immediately terminate.
- Your sole remedy in the event of termination of your Account by us for any reason related to clauses 19.3.1 to 19.3.19 shall be the re-imbursement of any undisputed Player Account balance you may then have and we shall have no further liability to you whatsoever.
- “Dormant” Player Accounts are defined as a Player Account which, for a continuous period of 12 (twelve) months or more, has not either (a) had funds deposited in it; or (b) had funds withdrawn from it; or (c) had a Bet placed from it; or (d) had a Bet settled from it.
- Once your Player Account has been deemed Dormant we will be entitled to charge you a administration fee of £5 (“Administration Fee”). We will deduct the Administration Fee from your Player Account every 30 days once your Player Account is deeded “Dormant” in accordance with clause 20.1. You will be given 45 days written notice by email that your Player Account is about to become “Dormant” and subject to the Administration Fee.
- We will stop deducting the Administration Fee from your Player Account if your Player Account is re-activated by you using it for real money Betting.
- Even if you do not choose to re-activate your Player Account, you may contact Customer Support at any time requesting to retrieve your balance.
- Once your Player Account reaches zero and/or a negative balance as a result of the deductions of the Administration Fee then your Player Account will be closed.
- If your Player Account has been deemed Dormant and has subsequently been Dormant for an additional 24 (twenty-four) calendar months, your Player Account shall be deemed to be an "Abandoned Account" and closed, and the sum total of cash held in your Player Account at the time of closure will be donated to charity.
- Due to data protection legislation, we are unable to confirm to anyone other than the Player Account holders themselves whether our systems hold an account registered to a particular name. If a third party believes that he/she has a legal interest in an account held under a different name (by way of example, in situations of bereavement or incapacity of the Player Account holder), he/she shall be requested to send in his/her ID as well as a court order; power of attorney (or similar) proving the aforementioned legal interest. This document will be reviewed by the Mansion legal team and only then can a search for accounts or any reply to the third party be considered.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree to indemnify us, to defend us and to exonerate Mansion, each Mansion Group company or their Representatives on demand in respect of any claim, damage, loss (whether direct or indirect), loss of reputation, loss of profits, cost or expense suffered by Mansion, any Mansion Group company or their Representatives, including but not limited to all legal fees, in relation to:
- any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions, rights of a third party or any law or regulation;
- your access to the Website;
- Betting or any other use of the Services (by you or another person);
- download and installation of the Software on any Devices;
- any action / legal proceedings, claims, demands, or complaints made by a third party against Mansion or any Mansion Group company resulting from any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and/or any relevant laws or rights of third parties;
- your fraud, dishonesty or criminal act.
- All rights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights on any material or content (including but not limited to, software, data, applications, information, text, photographs, music, sounds, videos, graphics, logos, symbols, artwork and other material or moving images) contained on the Website ("Content") belong to Mansion or have been granted for our benefit by the owners of the rights as part of the Service. No use of such Content and intellectual property rights relating thereto without the prior written consent and express consent of the owner is permitted. All rights are reserved.
- In particular, as regards the Content (in whole or in part) the Player is forbidden, to engage in prohibited activities listed below (collectively, "Prohibited Acts"):
- The sale, transfer, lease or subcontract of Content;
- To change, edit, modify, adapt or restructure the Content in any way;
- To copy, distribute, perform or attempt to access the source code of the Content for any purpose;
- To use the Website for any unlawful or illegal purposes or that in any way in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- If the Player commits a Prohibited Act, the Player will be held entirely responsible for all damages, costs and expenses arising therefrom.
- The Player may copy the Content in an unaltered form for private use on their own personal computer, mobile phone or other access device, if and to the extent that such a copy is required for appropriate use of the Services.
- The Player shall inform Mansion immediately if they are aware of any unauthorised use or copying of any Content or any part of the Website or any unauthorised access to any site or other unauthorised activities, including but not limited to, any Prohibited Act related to the Services by any person or entity. The Player agrees to provide Mansion with all the assistance necessary for any search Mansion carries out in accordance with information that the Player provides Mansion with.
- You acknowledge that you have chosen to use the Services willingly and at your own risk and discretion.
- Mansion offers the Services 'as is', with no warranties, assurance, commitments or any declaration explicit or implied, legal or other.
- Mansion hereby excludes all terms, conditions, and warranties explicit or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties, commercial conditions, and/or matters of satisfactory quality, ability and adaptability to a specific end, completion or precision of service and of the application with regards to the failure to respect governing rules and laws.
- It remains your responsibility to protect your system from all computer viruses and Mansion, under any circumstances, shall not be held responsible for any losses incurred in relation to any viruses. In case of viruses in our systems, we reserve the right to suspend the Services.
- We do not guarantee that:
- the Services are entirely secure and exempt from error;
- the Services are updated regularly;
- any defect in the Services are regularly corrected;
- that access to the Services will be uninterrupted;
- the Services are virus or bug free;
- the Services will be continually operational;
- that the Services are adequate;
- that the material on the Website or obtained via the Website, including results of matches, is adequate and reliable.
- Mansion will not be held responsible for any act or omission by an internet service provider or of any other third party, including those with whom you may have contracted in order to have access to the Services. In case of litigation between the internet service provider and yourself, Mansion cannot be a party to the suit, and such suit shall in no way affect the Player's obligations under this contract.
- In the event of errors relating to the generation or communication of any result, bet settlement or other element of the Services, including the random number generators used in certain games on the Services, we will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and Mansion reserves the right to void all Bets on the games affected and your Bet will be returned.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will exclude or restrict Mansion’s responsibility in any manner which is prohibited by relevant laws.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to:
- exclude or limit our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence; or
- limit your statutory rights (statutory rights include, for example, that we will provide our Services to a reasonable standard and within a reasonable time).
- Except under Clause 24.1 above and save in respect of any winnings lawfully due to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, our maximum liability to you in relation to any one incident or series of related incidents is limited to the greater of:
- where such liability relates to a specific Bet, the value of such Bet paid by you;
- where such liability relates to the misapplication of funds in your Player Account, the amount that has been lost or misplaced; or
- ten thousand Pounds (£10,000).
- Subject always to Clauses 24.1 and 24.2, we will not be liable for any loss to you or a third party, that could not have been reasonably expected at the time you register or at the time you enter into a transaction for Services, such as any loss of income, business or profits or any information which is lost or corrupted, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered or incurred by you as a result of:
- any use of our Services in breach of these Terms and Conditions (including any use of our Services for commercial or business purposes);
- failures caused by the equipment you use to access our Services, Website, call centre or mobile applications or failures in any network (including failures by your internet service provider);
- any incomplete, illegible, lost or delayed transactions (including as a result of technical failure);
- damage to your equipment (e.g. desktop, laptop, TV, mobile, smartphone, tablet, games console or other internet-enabled device) or for any loss or corruption of data that results from your use of our Website, Services or mobile applications (and we cannot and do not guarantee that any files that you download are free from viruses, contamination or destructive features);
- the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information services provided by us or third parties (including but not limited to prices, runners, times, results, live scores or general statistics);
- any loss whatsoever arising from your abuse or misuse of your Player Account or our Services;
- any failure on our part to interact with you where we may have concerns about your activities;
- any event outside our control or instances of force majeure;
- our closure or suspension of your Play Account in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- your use or a third party's use of the Services the Content or any link on the Website;
- any modification, suspension or interruption of Services; or
- any improper functioning of the Services.
- In the event that any malfunction results in profit, whether it is collected or credited to your Player Account, Mansion reserves the right to claim all gains that you may have benefited from, as a result of one of those malfunctions, and you would be obliged to immediately reimburse Mansion the amount collected and inform Mansion of the malfunction. Mansion reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to directly deduct an amount equal to that which you may have received in error from your Player Account.
- You acknowledge that in relation to the use of the Services that you will have no claims whatsoever against any Representatives of any Mansion Group company.
- This Agreement, its interpretation and its execution, as well as all other legal relations between the parties to this contract, is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Each party irrevocably agrees, subject as provided below, the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation. Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of Mansion to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.
- Mansion reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity in respect of a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Website may contain links to external websites outside the Website which are not maintained by Mansion. Links to external websites are provided for your convenience only, and Mansion is not responsible for and does not undertake to ensure that contents of such links are accurate, current or maintained.
- Mansion does not approve or endorse, and makes no representations or warranties in respect of the contents or the privacy practices of the external websites, any products or services which may be advertised, sold or otherwise made available on such external websites.
- Mansion shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of any link to external websites provided on the Website.
- Unless expressly provided Mansion shall under no circumstances be considered to be associated or affiliated with any statement, opinion, trade or service marks, logos, insignias or other devices appearing on external websites, or any products or services which may be advertised, sold or otherwise made available on external websites, or with the operators or owners of external websites or any person who may be related to any external websites in any manner whatsoever.
- Failure of Mansion to exercise their rights under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a general waiver of those rights.
- If any part of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that reflects as closely as possible the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will continue to full effect.
- This Agreement and any documents referred to herein represent the entire agreement between Mansion and you and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement, whether oral or in writing. We each acknowledge that we have not relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us except as expressly stated in this Agreement.
Last updated [14/05/18]